Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48556
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42205
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2024, 05:03 PM   #1
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default New thread on Biden's dementia to avoid hijacking ttalinky's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Such silliness. He’s clearly still running the country. I’ve give you an example. Some years ago we had a partner who was way past his prime as a litigator. His mind moved slower than when he was 40 or 50 but he was brilliant still. He was maybe 76 at the time and practiced law for nearly 5 decades. I’d never have allowed him to try a case or argue before the appeal’s courts where you are grilled by judges in a very short time and quick succession. Nonetheless, in the relaxed atmosphere of our office when discussing cases, he could give you amazing analysis and tell you the perfect litigation approach.

Biden is that old lawyer. No, I’m a debate he isn’t quick witted or fast talking but when determining policy he is just fine. There is no need to use the 25th amendment and for him to not complete his term. He likely could make policy and run the country for another 4 years but most people fall for silly Fox News silliness.
The owner of a barbecue joint down the street from my office was a pilot in Vietnam. I told him this story, about Biden being like that old lawyer. We had a good laugh.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM   #2
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Speaking of Silly Silliness

Even back when Biden was still in his "prime", nobody - and I mean nobody - ever considered him to be "brilliant" or capable of giving an "amazing analysis" of any issue, let alone the major foreign or domestic policy questions of the day.

Nobody took him seriously. He was always the gaffe machine, a walking joke. Every time he put his foot in his mouth, democrats would shrug and say "aww... that's just joe being joe".

Anyone who claims Biden could "run the country for another 4 years" is either being totally disingenuous or as dementia-riddled as him. Schumer and Pelosi obviously didn't believe it. That's why they browbeat a sitting POTUS (who had won all of his party's primaries) into dropping out of the race 3-1/2 months before Election Day.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Pushed out like a lout... Sent off like a toff... Cut loose
like a deuce... Cast away like a dray... Pushed down like a clown.

... Use whatever colourful phrase you fancy... But it has surely
become rather common knowledge that Joe Biden no longer possesses
the mental awareness to even paint the shithouse roof.

... En coup - like a stupe... Pushed over like a dupe...
... And so on!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #4
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I don’t for a minute believe that Biden has dementia. However I do believe that he was convinced to drop out of the race.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #5
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Biden began to yield to Father Time. same as the rest of us will unless we live fast and die young. but to say he has full blown dementia is totally hyperbolic.

he stepped down because he put country before self, something Trump would never do in a million years. Trump was caught off guard because he can't even fathom someone putting anything before self. Trump gives zero fuks about anything other than himself. he'd throw-and i think he already did-America under the bus for a Trump Tower Moscow or Trump Tower Ankara in no time flat.
pxmcc is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #6
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I don’t for a minute believe that Biden has dementia.
Ok then... Doctor txdot has spoken!

Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Biden... stepped down because he put country before self...
Lol!!

That's a real thigh slapper! Thanks for the laugh!

Here's what really happened... Nancy Pusslousy gave him the ultimatum!

Pushy-pushy-shovey Joey!!

"Nancy made clear they could do this the easy way or the hard way... She gave them three weeks of the easy way. It was about to be the hard way."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOSFaD7SYxw
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I don’t for a minute believe that Biden has dementia. However I do believe that he was convinced to drop out of the race.
he was forced out. no way he made this decision on his own .. for the good of the nation.

Obama and Pelosi threatened to remove him by a 25th amendment action.

guess who can do that? the VP ... Harris.

he was FORCED out of the race. by threat of being removed from office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

FTFY

use mine Lusty .. captures the essence of Stupid Dementia Joe better

BAHHAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

...use mine Lusty... captures the essence of Stupid Joe better

BAHHAHAAAAAA
Hey, I was looking for that gif!

No wonder Joey is so popular with the ladies!

He can stick his tongue out and lick his eyebrows!
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM   #10
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I do know is that if Biden actually had dementia then he wouldn’t be able to hide that from everyone around him. That would necessitate a 25th amendment conversation between the VP and the cabinet. That doesn’t appear to have happened. I don’t need to be a doctor to use logic and my brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
he was forced out. no way he made this decision on his own .. for the good of the nation.

Obama and Pelosi threatened to remove him by a 25th amendment action.

guess who can do that? the VP ... Harris.

he was FORCED out of the race. by threat of being removed from office.
Way to use your paranoia. Guess what, Obama and Pelosi can’t threaten anyone with the 25th amendment because they are not in the chain of succession and they are not on the cabinet. In fact the VP can’t invoke the 25th amendment either. Read the constitution before you comment further.

https://constitutioncenter.org/the-c.../amendment-xxv

This is what you should be looking for.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
What I do know is that if Biden actually had dementia then he wouldn’t be able to hide that from everyone around him. That would necessitate a 25th amendment conversation between the VP and the cabinet. That doesn’t appear to have happened. I don’t need to be a doctor to use logic and my brain.

Way to use your paranoia. Guess what, Obama and Pelosi can’t threaten anyone with the 25th amendment because they are not in the chain of succession and they are not on the cabinet. In fact the VP can’t invoke the 25th amendment either. Read the constitution before you comment further.

https://constitutioncenter.org/the-c.../amendment-xxv

This is what you should be looking for.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
Harris can. yes?? don't you see who the shadow Manchurian president really is?

Barry Soetoro Jr. aka Obama.

they told Biden to GET OUT OF THE RACE or we'll remove you as president

Harris was in on it. now she's gonna lose BIGLY

BAHHAAAA
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM   #12
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Not even close to accurate. all Biden had to say was "good luck with that" and "oh, and by the way, go fuck yourself too." no damn way Harris, Pelosi, and Obama would move forward with what would basically be a soft coup. wasn't gonna happen.

was there pressure on Biden from Obama and Pelosi to step down? absolutely. that's 100% accurate.

Biden wasn't supposed to endorse Harris, but he did give Obama and co. a big fuck you when he straight up endorsed Harris. that's why Obama waited so long to endorse Harris. the plan was to wait til the Convention and let the delegates decide in a competitive race. the problem with that plan was there wasn't enough time to make that plan realistic. Biden did the right thing, and Whitmer and co. were total team players.

i stand behind my assertion that Biden put country before self. Trump could learn a thing or two from his example.
Quote:
Lol!!

"Nancy made clear they could do this the easy way or the hard way... She gave them three weeks of the easy way. It was about to be the hard way."

pxmcc is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Not even close to accurate. all Biden had to say was "good luck with that" and "oh, and by the way, go fuck yourself too." no damn way Harris, Pelosi, and Obama would move forward with what would basically be a soft coup. wasn't gonna happen.

was there pressure on Biden from Obama and Pelosi to step down? absolutely. that's 100% accurate.

Biden wasn't supposed to endorse Harris, but he did give Obama and co. a big fuck you when he straight up endorsed Harris. that's why Obama waited so long to endorse Harris. the plan was to wait til the Convention and let the delegates decide in a competitive race. the problem with that plan was there wasn't enough time to make that plan realistic. Biden did the right thing, and Whitmer and co. were total team players.

i stand behind my assertion that Biden put country before self. Trump could learn a thing or two from his example.

amusing how many times you can contradict yourself in one post

note my highlight .. that part is all you got right .. the rest is that they forced him out of the race and Biden stuck a timmy Walz tampon up the shadow Manchurian president Obama's ass by endorsing Harris and giving her all his delegates

the DemonRat party is eating itself to death.

the revolution always eats it's own

BAHHAHHAAAA
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM   #14
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol!!

A Trump win in November (looking more and more likely by the day) could result in a lot of tell all interviews and books coming out from the Biden team detailing the events surrounding the ouster of Joe in full. I'd say it would embarrass the Democrat Party, but it seems they aren't capable of feeling embarrassment. No matter how stupid they end up looking.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women