Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60502
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36314
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM   #31
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Pathological? Horse shit. He tends to embellish, but not once has his embellishment resulted in bomb threats.

Your false equivocating is tedious, and also, ahem, embellished.

And how did Vance clean his clock? By batting his baby blues? Or by refusing to answer the questions about his pathological lies about Jan. 6. Or the proposed national abortion ban he repeatedly claimed to support. Or that Trump saved the ACA?

Nobody’s clock got cleaned. But it seems like your might need winding.

LOL you don't even know the definition of pathological liar .
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM   #32
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

My church buddy turned on the TV last night and had forgotten about the debate. He said he thought he saw a youth paster arguing with Don Rickles.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
LOL you don't even know the definition of pathological liar .
Please enlighten us fstud. This ought to be good.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM   #34
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I’m tired of arguing with communists
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM   #35
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I enjoyed this portion, not really a debate but 2 fathers talking sincerely with each other. IMHO the highlight of the night. Facts: I'm a big 2 A guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PMhu2ZItDM
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
I’m tired of arguing with communists

Then define the term "pathological liar" as you understand it. Then you won't have to argue the point.

BTW - I've been called a lot worse than a "communist." By people who understood the meaning of "pathological liar."

Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1
Default MSNBC, CNN in meltdown after being forced to admit Walz lost the debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR4hFD-edUk

poor little Rachel Madcow. someone get her a hanky to stop them tears.

bahahahaha
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Considering the source of your video, TWK!

LOLLING!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Considering the source of your video, TWK!

LOLLING!!!

you should consider the content. you'll find little miss weeping madcow quite .. amusing

Sky News Australia thanks MSNBC and CNN .. for their content .. and their excuses.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM   #40
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

Walz looked lost...like I would not want that guy overseeing my pizza delivery, let alone the "football". His countenance and affect betrayed how unprepared he would be to face down a world leader like Xi Jinping...although if you believe recent reports, some may say he'd take a quick liking to his "uncle". At least I know Vance wouldn't back down to him, if the elected POTUS died or was somehow else incapacitated. I was genuinely surprised at how well he presented himself last night. I didn't think he was a great choice for Trump, but he is winning me over. The voters who were still "undecided" and are now going to Harris off of Vance's non-answer to the 2020 election legitimacy question were going Harris/Walz anyways, IMHO. Think the rest know now that Vance is a stronger VP pick.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Vance left the debate podium and pivoted back to the same fear mongering and demonization of Immigrants he wanted you to forget about during the debate. He repeated the same hateful lies the next day in Michigan.

This guy is a fraud and serial liar who complained about being fact checked during the debate. He’ll be the least qualified president of the Senate ever.

He’s the perfect sucker fish for Trump’s ass. The difference is that when they lose next week, Trump probably won’t be back. The remains of the GOP will,throw Vance under the bus.
Old Today, 10:53 AM   #42
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Vance- guy changes his opinion as often as he changes his name. Literally onto the next lie from the previous. I will say I found him agreeable - even likable during most of the debate where he was approachable, and even likable. But as I previously stated I felt waltz did a much better job of welcoming the population watching into the conversation. Versus being slick.

Americans aren't stupid in general. They trust their gut and I think Waltz spoke directly to them vs a hope n dream of a return to drama and assholism.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 11:19 AM   #43
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Vance- guy changes his opinion as often as he changes his name. Literally onto the next lie from the previous. I will say I found him agreeable - even likable during most of the debate where he was approachable, and even likable. But as I previously stated I felt waltz did a much better job of welcoming the population watching into the conversation. Versus being slick.

Americans aren't stupid in general. They trust their gut and I think Waltz spoke directly to them vs a hope n dream of a return to drama and assholism.
By your same standards, Trump won the debate against Harris...and I don't think that was the case.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:32 PM   #44
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:

what does "welcoming the population watching into the conversation" mean? lol you are parroting the MSDNC spin per Rachel Maddow. she literally said that in the post debate video i posted. nearly word for word.

what substance did Walz bring? none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
By your same standards, Trump won the debate against Harris...and I don't think that was the case.

it isn't that Trump won or not depending on how you view it, it's a fact that Harris lost. she lost her chance to sway undecided voters the biggest X factor in this or any election.

on that point alone, Harris lost.

which is why she's desperate to get another debate and Trump is smart to refuse her the opportunity.

which leaves her only recourse is to give interviews to explain her positions and she's failed miserably at every attempt even in the most friendly environments .. like her townhall with Orca the killer whale.
Old Today, 07:01 PM   #45
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'm a pretty smart American, plus I'm smart enough that if I'm going to dog someone for being stupid like Vance, I would at least know how to spell the VPOTUS wanna-be's name. It's Walz. I would know that if I couldn't at least spell Walz's name correctly, I would lose credibility and look like a 'knucklehead'.

Actually I expected more fire works from one XO to another XO.

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women