Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2024, 03:20 PM   #16
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
The world is much bigger than Pittsburgh. Again, Senile Biden has made the world a much more dangerous place

And just look up a number of Democrat and Republican politicians who have been outspoken criticizing Senile Biden for conducting airstrikes in Yemen without congressional approval. I guess they may not show that on propaganda sites like CBS and ABC but they are easy to find if you want the real facts
""""Where in the USA is it more dangerous? Not in Pittsburgh. Their haven't been any riots to my knowledge in the USA. In Pittsburgh I know in the daytime downtown at least a lot safer than in years past.

Where in the World have Biden done that?

What democrat's have been calling out Biden?""""

That actually makes no sense to let other countries kill our service guys and you don't want to do anything about because congress didn't give the order.
Congress can't even come up with a plan for how many years over our boarders. They had both the house and the Senate for how many years and wouldn't do anything.
If Biden give an executive order about the border you would say something again. That Biden is doing something on his own again.

Do you want people from the USA get killed and do nothing to defend ourselves? Asking for a friend?
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 06:14 PM   #17
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree with Tucker Carlson: Blinken claims we’re bombing Yemen to protect oppressed poor people, and no doubt to protect democracy. Please. This is the next step toward full scale war with Iran, which the foreign policy ghouls in Washington have been fantasizing about for decades. Keep that in mind as this progresses.

Just like Senile Biden used the Ukrainian people as a meat grinder in a proxy war versus Russia
... Yep... I ALSO agree there, Berry.
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 11:48 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
"That actually makes no sense to let other countries kill our service guys and you don't want to do anything about because congress didn't give the order.
Congress can't even come up with a plan for how many years over our boarders. They had both the house and the Senate for how many years and wouldn't do anything.
If Biden give an executive order about the border you would say something again. That Biden is doing something on his own again.

Do you want people from the USA get killed and do nothing to defend ourselves? Asking for a friend?
First, it is not about not defending ourselves. It is putting the USA in a weak and vulnerable position to begin with and then as a result, getting the USA involved in a host of wars. Something President Trump never did.

Second, there are reasons why Congress needs involved and why all these congress folks spoke out and criticized Senile Biden. People should have learned about separation of powers and checks and balances while in school

Third, this thread is not about the border but since you mentioned it, you mean the border where Senile Biden has issued orders to let every illegals into the country creating real threats to America. Do you not think with Senile Biden's warmongering, that members of various terrorist groups are not crossing Senile Biden's wide open borders and planning attacks on America from within?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 12:58 AM   #19
Cody69
Valued Poster

Quote:
First, it is not about not defending ourselves. It is putting the USA in a weak and vulnerable position to begin with and then as a result, getting the USA involved in a host of wars. Something President Trump never did.

Second, there are reasons why Congress needs involved and why all these congress folks spoke out and criticized Senile Biden. People should have learned about separation of powers and checks and balances while in school

Third, this thread is not about the border but since you mentioned it, you mean the border where Senile Biden has issued orders to let every illegals into the country creating real threats to America. Do you not think with Senile Biden's warmongering, that members of various terrorist groups are not crossing Senile Biden's wide open borders and planning attacks on America from within?
"First, it is not about not defending ourselves. It is putting the USA in a weak and vulnerable position to begin with and then as a result, getting the USA involved in a host of wars. Something President Trump never did."

First, So what you are saying let other countries kill our solders and do NOT retaliate because that will make us vulnerable. NOW I GOT IT.

Since you got Trump involved of USA becoming weak and you said how great Trump did in his four years, Trump went against his own people that he appointed and stuck with Putin at a news conference over Russia being involved in our elections. USA has never ever looked so weak, EVER. Biden is old but he is not weak or a wimp like that! So I disagree with that comment.

Second, there are reasons why Congress needs involved and why all these congress folks spoke out and criticized Senile Biden. People should have learned about separation of powers and checks and balances while in school.

Second, I learned in School not to blame one side all the time when there are two sides involved. The Republican Congress for years now will not do a thing with the boarder even when they had total control of Congress and the Senate not to long ago as this same problem has been going on. This just didn't happen in the past three years. Bush was in office as this was going on. He actually made a comment on that in recent years!!! The democrats are no better so I blame both sides. But then I am a realist. I know it takes two. That is why I watch main stream news that haven't had to pay fines for not telling the truth.

Third Same answer as number two. Both sides have equal blame. USA is being destroyed because of it.

Four, All you guys comments that I have read over the years say you don't like executive orders. I remember everyone here ran rapid over the great president Obama writing them. So what is it? Executive orders or no executive orders? You like executive orders now?
Old 01-13-2024, 09:13 AM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

First, So what you are saying let other countries kill our solders and do NOT retaliate because that will make us vulnerable. NOW I GOT IT.

Second, I learned in School not to blame one side all the time when there are two sides involved.
First, please show me where I said that. What I said was:

Number of new wars in which President Trump involved the US in 4 years: 0.

Number of new wars in which Senile Biden involved the US in 4 years: 3 (Ukraine, Gaza, Yemen)

That is a fact that you can not dispute

Second, so are you saying that you did not learn about separation of powers and checks and balances for the government while in school?
Old 01-13-2024, 09:21 AM   #21
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Please show us the declaration of those three wars!
Not gonna wait it's FALSE
Again trumpf ordered the same kind of airstrikes against enemies.
Double standard
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 09:34 AM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Just a reminder, Senile Biden has wasted untold billions of hard earned American taxpayer dollars funding his proxy war via Ukraine against Russia (all for nothing as Ukraine has gotten their asses kicked).

Senile Biden has involved US military and US dollars in the Israel Hamas war even though Israel is more than capable military and financial wise of handling this on their own

And Senile Biden is now warmongering against Iran. Remember President Trump had the Iran backed Houthis on the terrorist list. Senile Biden removed the Houthis from said list in 2021 in order to send (aka waste) US tax dollars to Yemen. Senile Biden's policy of appeasement toward the terrorist regime in Tehran is a complete disaster.
Old 01-13-2024, 09:36 AM   #23
Cody69
Valued Poster

I guess you can translate that in two ways. I took it you want the USA to be a wimp and let Yamen kill our troops and take over American ships by not fighting back. Because by not getting involved is exactly what we would be doing.

Number of new wars in which Senile Biden involved the US in 4 years: 3 (Ukraine, Gaza, Yemen)

I fact checked this and my own fact checking self, WRONG, Biden did not do a thing to start these wars. Nothing.

Only the facts, You're rules.
Old 01-13-2024, 12:22 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

I guess you can translate that in two ways. I took it you want the USA to be a wimp and let Yamen kill our troops and take over American ships by not fighting back. Because by not getting involved is exactly what we would be doing.

I fact checked this and my own fact checking self, WRONG, Biden did not do a thing to start these wars. Nothing.

Only the facts, You're rules.

I never said the US should not defend itself. But that Senile Biden should never have put the US in such a vulnerable position. And if he was going to take action, he needed to involve Congress.

Again, Senile Biden has needlessly involved the US in another war - that's 3 now

And yes, that is a fact. You better brush up on your fact checking. Senile Biden involved the US in 3 new wars to date.

Do you enjoy seeing American taxpayer money wasted on all these foreign wars Senile Biden has involved the US with?
Old 01-13-2024, 02:36 PM   #25
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
And just look up a number of Democrat and Republican politicians who have been outspoken criticizing Senile Biden for conducting airstrikes in Yemen without congressional approval.
Fuck Congress. As if they didn't see this coming? The Houthis in Yemen have been getting bolder & bolder since October. Senile Biden dithered and dithered. The dumbass was too scared to act sooner for fear of offending the mullahs (and Houthi sponsors) in Tehran.

Eventually you have to swat the fly that keeps annoyingly buzzing around your coffee table. Unleash our Top Guns.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/supe...ywood-thriller
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 02:44 PM   #26
Cody69
Valued Poster

Lusty I actually agree with what you say. There is hope for me. I will write this down. Its not the first but there are not a lot of times.

Amen
Old 01-13-2024, 11:12 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fuck Congress. As if they didn't see this coming? The Houthis in Yemen have been getting bolder & bolder since October. Senile Biden dithered and dithered. The dumbass was too scared to act sooner for fear of offending the mullahs (and Houthi sponsors) in Tehran.
I very much agree with the second part of your statement on how Senile Biden dithered and dithered

I also have a very low opinion of Congress. That said, there are reasons there are requirements and checks and balances in place so you don't have a Senile Dipshit like Biden going off and starting WW III on his own. Hell, watch this from 2007

FLASHBACK: Senile Biden says he’ll impeach Bush if he bombs Iran without congressional approval

“I got a group of constitutional scholars together to write a piece that I'm going to deliver to the whole US Senate...”

“The President HAS NO CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY...”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1746023947701719523
Old 01-17-2024, 11:20 PM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

So it turns out the Senile Biden admin reversing a Trump policy and removing the Houthis from the terror list in order to send (aka waste) US tax dollars to Yemen was a bad idea. They’re now backtracking. Senile Biden's policy of appeasement toward the terrorist regime in Tehran is a complete disaster and has led to more warmongering by Senile Biden

A story in 3 parts!

Old 01-18-2024, 01:09 PM   #29
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:

Are you forgetting about the myriad of missiles that Trump shot into Syria, and the drone strike to kill Qasem Soleimani?? Did congress get involved in those? Dropping drone bombs on bad guys seems to be a thing all presidents have done since drones became a useful weapon.

"He died like a dog" = sabre rattling and inflammatory language. if that didn't incite a war, and we cannot say with certainty that it's not tied to any recent escalations in the region, it's a good way to inflame an entire country of haters of the US.

I just think that you guys conveniently forget how many times the prior administration did stuff and now that the actions Biden is taking is "more risky". While the world has gotten a bit nutzy, it'd say 0% is tied to Joe Biden, and 100% is due to crazy middle-eastern politics, which were supposedly fixed under Trump and then latter, being Putin and his own agenda. Trying to say it's cause it's Biden projection of weakness is to minimize our military and it's function- which is the same as it was in 2020, (minus the Tommy Tuberville-douchebagery not promoting people.) Same shit, different day.
Our military remains ready, and capable of protecting our interests.

Why lie and say it's about Biden??
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 01:37 PM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
While the world has gotten a bit nutzy, it'd say 0% is tied to Joe Biden, and 100% is due to crazy middle-eastern politics
Why lie and say 0% of it is tied to Senile Biden.

Ukraine has zero to do with middle eastern politics and has everything to do with Senile Biden's corruption and Zelensky's grift.

Senile Biden is the idiot who removed the Houthi's from the terrorist list so he could send money to Yemen and appease Iran. He caused this shit

It is one thing to drop a bomb from a drone on a fucking terrorist. It is another when you are a dementia addled moron like Senile Biden who helps the terrorists grow and become bold enough so they can attack US interests

You can not ignore the reality no matter how much you try to excuse it

Number of new wars in which President Trump involved the US in 4 years: 0.

Number of new wars in which Senile Biden involved the US in 4 years: 3 (Ukraine, Gaza, Yemen).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women