Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2023, 11:06 PM   #76
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 08:30 AM   #77
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
These candies are better

https://x.com/ravenkay6?s=11&t=ge7MSlVIOaq7SSecOsDp9Q

https://x.com/taymadison30?s=11&t=ge...Oaq7SSecOsDp9Q

I can vouch for them, super hot but service ain’t all there. I honestly didn’t care though lol these are those IG models you want to bang

They even have stoopid deals sometimes, caught them both for 200 a hour. Whenever they are not busy they drop their prices. Just follow there socials, they’ll keep you updated
John keep it up they don’t like that you posted affordable alternatives in the boycott thread.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:06 AM   #78
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

Join the resistance real mongers....see alternatives till the STUDIO section corrects its lack of judgement and trying to get over on us and they realize the simp/promoter handles they are hiring are hurting the business and not helping it.

Ignore the multiple handle user that is pretending he won an imaginary prize lol

Hobby on hobbyist!
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 11:21 AM   #79
packeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
What do you mean the lack of talent is glaring? There’s currently 25 girls on the sites without Nana, including a Fully Japanese one, Japanese/Thai mix, and a Korean/Russian mix. Several are in their 20’s. I think they’re moving in the right direction compared to what was available during the summer. And the Brazilians are not around the same price, try to book one today and let us now how much they are.
Quantity does not mean quality. I’ve been on this site for a long time and trust me, since around 2020 things have changed and not for the better. You are correct in that the Brazilians are a tick more expensive but the quality is head and shoulders and ass and everything else above what you find in a studio right now.
I see you are quite new here. With all the promoters and fake accounts going around, you immediately get grouped in to that with a 2023 join date and trying to say the quality is good….or maybe you are real but just don’t have enough experience to comment on the difference between now and pre 2020.
packeye is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 07:27 PM   #80
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by packeye View Post
Quantity does not mean quality. I’ve been on this site for a long time and trust me, since around 2020 things have changed and not for the better. You are correct in that the Brazilians are a tick more expensive but the quality is head and shoulders and ass and everything else above what you find in a studio right now.
I see you are quite new here. With all the promoters and fake accounts going around, you immediately get grouped in to that with a 2023 join date and trying to say the quality is good….or maybe you are real but just don’t have enough experience to comment on the difference between now and pre 2020.
2021 was an underrated year. AS had baby and yuna both really young and cute. Back when the rate was in the 200s and everyone didn’t think you needed 320 to get top end talent.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:48 PM   #81
TheTopG655
JailBird

How many days of NNN have y’all made it to?
Old 11-03-2023, 04:35 PM   #82
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
2021 was an underrated year. AS had baby and yuna both really young and cute. Back when the rate was in the 200s and everyone didn’t think you needed 320 to get top end talent.

2021 when I started, AS was at 300.. but they had Jinah at the end of the year. I remember Yuna as well.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 04:50 PM   #83
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
2021 when I started, AS was at 300.. but they had Jinah at the end of the year. I remember Yuna as well.
I think it was the cusp of it. I remember negotiating price with the booker lmao when making an appointment with Yuna.
Old 11-03-2023, 04:51 PM   #84
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

What is a studio,
hell i no nutted this November 2 due to a greedy provider
that dropped me for a player.

He must of offered more moneies, she went with it and
she got duped by a player LOL

Then she wanted to reschedule less than a hour later.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 05:53 PM   #85
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

I was solid a bit before October (Haru was my last AS visit before the price hike), only visited LP during October and November is looking like a month I'm actually going to take off completely from the hobby. Honestly, with the price hike, I think it's just going to be easier to stay away. Probably won't be contributing nearly as much, but I'll be stalking the posts and might chime in every once in a while, but I've needed a break for a while and the hike is as good a reason as any.

Maybe I'll come back when you guys are all happy to pay $350 an hour and GL $400 and see what kind of bitching and complaining that stirs up. You'll know who the promoters are then by the lack of caring about a price increase..."it's just another $30 dollars, what's wrong with that?"

Don't think it won't be that way by April or May of 2024.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 06:08 PM   #86
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson View Post
I was solid a bit before October (Haru was my last AS visit before the price hike), only visited LP during October and November is looking like a month I'm actually going to take off completely from the hobby. Honestly, with the price hike, I think it's just going to be easier to stay away. Probably won't be contributing nearly as much, but I'll be stalking the posts and might chime in every once in a while, but I've needed a break for a while and the hike is as good a reason as any.

Maybe I'll come back when you guys are all happy to pay $350 an hour and GL $400 and see what kind of bitching and complaining that stirs up. You'll know who the promoters are then by the lack of caring about a price increase..."it's just another $30 dollars, what's wrong with that?"

Don't think it won't be that way by April or May of 2024.
Always appreciate your insight bro. Hopefully Things will get better in the game.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:06 PM   #87
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Lmfao even the most vocal broke the boycott oath, he had and went to a studio..

Even got a discount (and admitted it), then had a catfish, late session, and avg performance… let you guess,, that’s right.. he gave it a yes he would recommend!

Promotional discount worked for the yes I guess!
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 12:11 AM   #88
Texasfan76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
Lmfao even the most vocal broke the boycott oath, he had and went to a studio..

Even got a discount (and admitted it), then had a catfish, late session, and avg performance… let you guess,, that’s right.. he gave it a yes he would recommend!

Promotional discount worked for the yes I guess!
Amazing! Darn great credibility.
Texasfan76 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 11:03 AM   #89
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

I dont see it going that way. It's only going to go up. The 320 price increase was bound to happen, but maybe in a year or two, then it wouldn't have been such a slap in the face.

In the end the more the studios think they can get from this market, the more they will squeeze. Everyone who's paying the 320 is just reinforcing that mind set.

You have no one to blame but yourself for you wallets being lighter all next year.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 11:22 AM   #90
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

I think you are right Henry, in such a short time we saw a $80 increase. We are already getting taxed for msog, bbfs, back then all that was standard for 200. And don’t blame inflation, these bookers/girls make thousands

I predict the next price increase will be a booking fee or pre-book fee. Watch
aJohnDough is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women