Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2023, 12:24 PM   #1
Moose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Other Cities

Outside of Dallas and Vegas, what other cities have best strip clubs?

A place that's not loud like BBD.

James Harden’s game suffers in cities with quality strip clubs based off a study

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/jam...-clubs-reddit/
Moose1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 01:02 PM   #2
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I was in Houston recently and thought their clubs compared nicely. Tampa is good also. Other cities like New York, Chicago, San Diego, LA, OKC and Miami didn’t compare.
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 04:17 PM   #3
Isseymiyake
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

+1 on Houston & Tampa

the quality may not be as good as Texas but don't sleep on Seattle & Portland Oregon. I'm planning a trip up there this fall and from everything I gather the clubs up there are something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbolhead View Post
I was in Houston recently and thought their clubs compared nicely. Tampa is good also. Other cities like New York, Chicago, San Diego, LA, OKC and Miami didn’t compare.
Isseymiyake is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 06:32 PM   #4
gleeb76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Are there cities where the girls don't allow touching?
gleeb76 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 07:03 PM   #5
Sodbuster49
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Lots - many cities have 3’ laws where the girls have to stay at least 3’ away from mongers, even during dances - hence the term air dance.

That said clubs in Detroit (outside of the city limits) are basically brothels. From 4’s to clubs with solid 8&9s all willing to play for considerations. Flight Club is always worth a visit. Girls with BBD or The Lodge quality all fully available for ITC, and many OTC.

Diamond Dolls in Pompano is fantastic as well with wide open menus.
Sodbuster49 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 07:06 PM   #6
Isseymiyake
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Thanks for the tip on Flight Club. Going to be in Detroit this fall..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodbuster49 View Post
Lots - many cities have 3’ laws where the girls have to stay at least 3’ away from mongers, even during dances - hence the term air dance.

That said clubs in Detroit (outside of the city limits) are basically brothels. From 4’s to clubs with solid 8&9s all willing to play for considerations. Flight Club is always worth a visit. Girls with BBD or The Lodge quality all fully available for ITC, and many OTC.

Diamond Dolls in Pompano is fantastic as well with wide open menus.
Isseymiyake is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 07:22 PM   #7
Mandingo_
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbolhead View Post
You gotta get into the seedier areas of LA for the fun clubs. On the other hand depending on how much risk you are willing to accept to get there/be there, the juice may not be worth the squeeze.

Oddly enough, I regularly had more fun at a pair of clubs in Jackson, MS (Danny’s and Babes) that I have had here in Dallas so far. COVID hit them hard so don’t know if they recovered. P-Cola, FL, and Myrtle Beach SC had some very entertaining clubs as well.

Thing that makes or breaks a club for me is the culture and business model. Culture being the girls keeping one another on their toes and promoting healthy competition but not dog piling on an extras chick (very rare scene). Business model being how they set up the club and favor floor tipping. Dallas clubs (the 7 or so I’ve visited) dont favor stage tips. The high stages with no seating at the stage (I mean stools or chairs that bring the customer chest high to the stage) does not entice average joe to tuck his 3-5 dollars in a dancers thong. Disposable income and baller types may go up and make it rain (or at least drizzle) but dancers in general have no incentive to put on the shows that some clubs were famous for not so long ago. So they go through the motions with a half ass routine because if they’re not a top earner, the extra effort is not worth the paltry tips they’ll earn.
Having said all that some of the best clubs are in the most unlikely places. Old school practices (actual stage routines, and tip rails), UTR hotness, and good management. They seldome are heard of except from travellers, but I suppose anonymity is part of what makes them good..
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 07:53 PM   #8
rcusa
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

El Paso used to be GREAT for strip clubbing. Some of the clubs their were as sure-fire as Chicas Bonitas, with slightly better looking dancers. But the most sure-fire one (Cabaret) closed, and a couple of the others put a halt to the in-club BJs and FS. Only one remains a FS destination, as far as I know (Montana Hideaway).
In Illinois, just outside of St Louis, MO, there are some dumpy (dangerous-looking) small towns containing some clubs that can be fun to visit (or just depressing). In Washington Park, IL, there are some clubs like C-Mowes, Cheeks, Wise Guys, Moochies, and Dollies Playhouse where FS is readily available and often at a bargain rate. But good luck finding a worthwhile partner among the dancers.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 11:41 PM   #9
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I,posted this same question on national board and actually you got better feedback here on our local board. So f the national board.
I would not put Vegas strip club scene in the same breath as our Dallas SC scene. Vegas overpriced and overhyped SC scene in my opinion. I dabbled a bit but not wiling to pay their prices. Ridiculous. And Dallas girls are just hotter in my opinion but I like exotic international girls and we have good Latina mix here. Vegas got everything of course but more catered to plastic Barbie types more than here. If that’s your thing then maybe good for you.
Just word of mouth I’ve heard ATL is good strip club scene for black SC.
Houston was and still on point I think down there.
LA interests me and may have to try based on comments here. I would not have guessed Tampa.
Tried small SC in NY and was just not the same. I can’t imagine taking a trip to the 8 mile of Detroit for SC so will just have to take your word on that one.
All in all being here in Dallas I can’t really imagine heading to a specific town with the major intent of hitting up the SC cause we have it pretty good here. But I want to hear somebody make a case that I should?!?
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 11:53 PM   #10
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Just read the James Hardin article. Very interesting. Note the dudes Strip Club Ratings by city that he made via google search he said (vague). Miami #1. Our Dallas was #11. I can’t take issue with his ranking necessarily except to question him putting Salt Lake City #3!?
No experience but really in the middle of Mormon country #3? I will be visiting this city soon for business and was planning on not even bothering based on quick review of Salt Lake board on here but someone have some inside knowledge they can share?
Old 07-29-2023, 11:55 AM   #11
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

New Orleans and Chicago are both terrible cities for strip clubs.
Joe Blows is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 01:22 PM   #12
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post
New Orleans and Chicago are both terrible cities for strip clubs.
Louisiana is actualy very strict with no contact toppless. Including the French Quarter. Nothing like DFW
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 01:04 AM   #13
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Yes I can concur non New Orleans being shit at least in French quarter area. Dances 40 a song I was quoted. And at least one had this weird lap dance area setup where you pit money into machine and each girl had like a key fob they would scan that’s tell management who the dancer is using the booth. So weird. I did not partake in any dances in NO. I bet some of the locals could point you to some good ones though.
Old 08-18-2023, 11:48 AM   #14
Moose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo_ View Post
You gotta get into the seedier areas of LA for the fun clubs. On the other hand depending on how much risk you are willing to accept to get there/be there, the juice may not be worth the squeeze.

Oddly enough, I regularly had more fun at a pair of clubs in Jackson, MS (Danny’s and Babes) that I have had here in Dallas so far. COVID hit them hard so don’t know if they recovered. P-Cola, FL, and Myrtle Beach SC had some very entertaining clubs as well.

Thing that makes or breaks a club for me is the culture and business model. Culture being the girls keeping one another on their toes and promoting healthy competition but not dog piling on an extras chick (very rare scene). Business model being how they set up the club and favor floor tipping. Dallas clubs (the 7 or so I’ve visited) dont favor stage tips. The high stages with no seating at the stage (I mean stools or chairs that bring the customer chest high to the stage) does not entice average joe to tuck his 3-5 dollars in a dancers thong. Disposable income and baller types may go up and make it rain (or at least drizzle) but dancers in general have no incentive to put on the shows that some clubs were famous for not so long ago. So they go through the motions with a half ass routine because if they’re not a top earner, the extra effort is not worth the paltry tips they’ll earn.
Having said all that some of the best clubs are in the most unlikely places. Old school practices (actual stage routines, and tip rails), UTR hotness, and good management. They seldome are heard of except from travellers, but I suppose anonymity is part of what makes them good..

100% agree on the management/business model. Nothing too fancy with bottle service and loud music, overpriced everything. Thats why I enjoy BBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcusa View Post
El Paso used to be GREAT for strip clubbing. Some of the clubs their were as sure-fire as Chicas Bonitas, with slightly better looking dancers. But the most sure-fire one (Cabaret) closed, and a couple of the others put a halt to the in-club BJs and FS. Only one remains a FS destination, as far as I know (Montana Hideaway).
In Illinois, just outside of St Louis, MO, there are some dumpy (dangerous-looking) small towns containing some clubs that can be fun to visit (or just depressing). In Washington Park, IL, there are some clubs like C-Mowes, Cheeks, Wise Guys, Moochies, and Dollies Playhouse where FS is readily available and often at a bargain rate. But good luck finding a worthwhile partner among the dancers.

Good mix. I know El Paso have a solid entertainment scene for being far West TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41 View Post
I,posted this same question on national board and actually you got better feedback here on our local board. So f the national board.
I would not put Vegas strip club scene in the same breath as our Dallas SC scene. Vegas overpriced and overhyped SC scene in my opinion. I dabbled a bit but not wiling to pay their prices. Ridiculous. And Dallas girls are just hotter in my opinion but I like exotic international girls and we have good Latina mix here. Vegas got everything of course but more catered to plastic Barbie types more than here. If that’s your thing then maybe good for you.
Just word of mouth I’ve heard ATL is good strip club scene for black SC.
Houston was and still on point I think down there.
LA interests me and may have to try based on comments here. I would not have guessed Tampa.
Tried small SC in NY and was just not the same. I can’t imagine taking a trip to the 8 mile of Detroit for SC so will just have to take your word on that one.
All in all being here in Dallas I can’t really imagine heading to a specific town with the major intent of hitting up the SC cause we have it pretty good here. But I want to hear somebody make a case that I should?!?
I'll look for your thread and research some more. Agree on Vegas.
If I am working in different cities, I could narrow the fun cities
Moose1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 03:14 AM   #15
takedacannoli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Feel like Texas and Florida are the meccas for maximum mileage + value. Most other states I find very limited mileage or wildly expensive or both.
takedacannoli is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women