Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2023, 07:55 AM   #61
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Here’s an interview with the riverboat captain. The person initially assaulted was his first mate, who was called the co-Captain by the press,

https://video.snapstream.net/Play/6g...=crnw3eqvy2305

Apparently the pontoon boat crew had previously hijacked a golf cart used to transport the old and infirm at the dock and left it in a hotel lobby. The captain reported it to the police, who decided to let it slide.

I see that the guy with the deck chair was charged although not with assault. Everyone so far, four pontoon boaters and the guy with the chair, were charged with misdemeanors, not felonies, which makes sense to me. The co-Captain and the young white deck hand who accompanied him did suffer injuries, but it sounds like they weren’t too severe.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 11:57 AM   #62
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Media are calling it the Boston tea party.
A group of whites were brutally attacked. Far outnumbered being suckered punched and trying to leave the mob kept attacking with cheers from their peers. All over facey and tweety. No liberal has come out and condemned this.
Double standard msm and libs.

Not surprising
You just causing trouble, YRSE.
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 12:07 PM   #63
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Winn is calling this "racism" due-to the "help a brother out"
or whatever the chant was that added more bodys to the barney.

Ok, understood - but I'm just not sure "racism" is the issue here.
Lemme give a good example.

Steelers American football game at the Pittsburgh stadium:
A handful of Ravins fans or Browns supporters there begin
to stow a Steelers fan there and hit him... Do you believe
other Steeler supporters might jump in and start a barney
JUST BECAUSE the fellow gettin' attacked is wearin' a
Steelers fan jersey and those hitting him are wearin'
Browns or Ravis garb?? - I DO.

A perfect description of clannism.

So maybe some o' the black-skinned people surely jumped
into the fray there because of skin colour.
Or maybe 'cause it was five on one - or whatever the case.

But I'm just not certain that racism is the issue.
Perhaps it's just clannism.

... Why not let the police investigate what happened
and then form our opinions on what THEY conclude?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 09:23 PM   #64
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
They attacked the white deck hand too, who ended up going to the hospital. That assault may have occurred out of view of the cameras.
None of the events that occurred would have happened if the white boaters would have been able to take direction from someone who did not look like them. Instead they had a "Jim Crow" mentality. Reminds me of when Gov George Wallace blocked black students from registering for class at the University of Alabama back in 1963 when "Broadway" Joe Namath was the starting QB for the football team. In the deep south some things never change.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 09:49 PM   #65
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Whatever their ancestry the drunk dumbasses who started the brawl should be held accountable on serious charges. Not sure I believe they targeted him because he was black and sometimes in a fight people say all kinds of stupid shit in a similar way as when our dicks get wet we don't always mean everything that comes out of our mouth.

Not trying to excuse their conduct I despise it and would likely be unfit to serve on a jury due to that fact. Just not sure every time the N word comes out of someone's mouth its a hate crime.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 09:54 PM   #66
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Not one lib condemned this heinous act.
Betting they didn't watch from beginning to end with no edits.
This is a problem!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 10:26 PM   #67
DNinja69
Valued Poster

So anyone that disagrees is uninformed? Or too Liberal to know better?

I think you will find considerably more Liberals who would support hate crime charges (for both groups) than you will Trump supporters that would support punishing Jan 6 insurrectionists.

The more I see the videos I am inclined to leave hate crime charges out of it. Maybe the original attack went down because a black man told some drunk white people something they didn't like. Ok. Not a hard concept to grasp.

Now ask the second group (who for sure many of them deserve prosecution) what led to them to their choice. It was in direct response to felony assault. Not a justification legally but it definitely softens a case of racial profiling.

Once a brawl starts people say and do stupid shit. I am not going to support charges in order to even the score if it meets the level of hate crime charges should be filed. Black. White. Doesn't matter
Old 08-12-2023, 10:33 PM   #68
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
None of the events that occurred would have happened if the white boaters would have been able to take direction from someone who did not look like them. Instead they had a "Jim Crow" mentality. Reminds me of when Gov George Wallace blocked black students from registering for class at the University of Alabama back in 1963 when "Broadway" Joe Namath was the starting QB for the football team. In the deep south some things never change.
Lol. Come on adav8s28. You want to compare this to George Wallace blocking black students from registering for class? This incident in Montgomery is absolutely nothing, of no importance, compared to the integration of universities in the South.

The Captain of the riverboat who repeatedly provided "direction" over the ship's intercom telling the pontoon boaters to move their boat was white. If he'd gone ashore instead of the black co-captain, the same thing might have happened to him. The fact that the drunks attacked the white deck hand but not the black interceder with the Michigan T-shirt who was trying to calm things down would indicate you're wrong on this.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 10:43 PM   #69
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not one lib condemned this heinous act.
Betting they didn't watch from beginning to end with no edits.
This is a problem!
The heinous act was when four people attacked the dockworker for trying to do his job. The only reason they attacked him was because he did not look like them. Do you think the white boaters would have attacked the dockworker if he were white? (Please try to answer with a straight face).

The people who came to aid the dockworker were just trying to make an unfair fight a fair fight. In doing so an innocent bystander got hurt.

Bottom line is: None of this would have happened had the four white boaters had not been racists.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 10:51 PM   #70
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

WD, why would anyone condemn the act when it wasn't a hate crime? I saw worst color related brawls at the Texas/OU game last year. The extreme hatred between the burnt orange and burgundy put that Montgomery brawl to shame. And that was before the damn game even started.

Do you know the history of Montgomery, AL? Why would they even waste their time with such inaccuracy given their putrid history of despicable actions of real hate crimes down there? Sorry dude, you are making something out of nothing which is the reason people are not agreeing with you in this thread.

What are people supposed to do? Accuse the white dudes who started this shit with hate crimes and then accuse all of the black dudes with hate crimes all over bullshit scrapes and bruises? Or like most have already posted, just take it for what it is and that's people acting like complete morons on both sides.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 10:56 PM   #71
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Do you think the white boaters would have attacked the dockworker if he were white? (Please try to answer with a straight face).
THEY DID ATTACK THE YOUNG WHITE DOCKWORKER. He went to the hospital. See the interview with the Captain. I provided a link. The reason you don't see it is probably because the people with the cameras focused on the co-Captain, and that doesn't fit with the agenda of the media. "Rabid group of white racists attack black man trying to do his job" sells more commercials than "drunk dumb asses refuse to move their boat and assault people trying to do their job."

And yeah, they probably roughed up the co-captain worse, because he was the senior guy, the authority figure, and the braver of the two.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 11:03 PM   #72
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Tiny is the only one that I can say has seen most of the footage I have.
The rest not so much. Very easy to tell who has seen only snippets that pop up first on a search.
Oh well
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 11:22 PM   #73
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Tiny is the only one that I can say has seen most of the footage I have.
The rest not so much. Very easy to tell who has seen only snippets that pop up first on a search.
Oh well

i have seen the extended video Tiny posted and it does raise the racial issue given the response from the riverboat crew. it was targeted at the least on vigilante terms it could also be considered a racist response.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 11:44 PM   #74
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Based on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i have seen the extended video Tiny posted and it does raise the racial issue given the response from the riverboat crew. it was targeted at the least on vigilante terms it could also be considered a racist response.
Did you see anything that indicated the response from the crew would be different if it had all been the same race?

I have not worked many jobs where people piling on my co-worker for doing their job would not earn a response. I don't think either side has clean hands but on the issue of 'lets get those guys' after the first attack I am going to need more than a maybe. Too many other factors involved to say it would have ended with round one if everyone was the same race
Old 08-12-2023, 11:55 PM   #75
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Did you see anything that indicated the response from the crew would be different if it had all been the same race?

I have not worked many jobs where people piling on my co-worker for doing their job would not earn a response. I don't think either side has clean hands but on the issue of 'lets get those guys' after the first attack I am going to need more than a maybe. Too many other factors involved to say it would have ended with round one if everyone was the same race

No. and that's the point isn't it?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women