Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41831
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2023, 03:36 PM   #1
johnnyfuentes1991
Registered Member

Encounters: 11
Default BDD HJs

Apparently I have the pixie dust at Chicas Bonitas, but let’s be honest… no one wants to be there long.. but the fishing is easy. Just not many attractive fish.

I suck at getting anything at BDD. I’ve tried a handful of times to slip past the g string, waiting until the 3rd song, even pulled my wiener out a few times, but literally these girls have shied away from any HJ.

What are you guys doing to get this action? Y’all talk to them before beginning the dances and if so, how do y’all start that conversation. I asked one girl point blank and she seemed so disgusted with me, I left before getting ratted out lol

Please please advise
johnnyfuentes1991 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 04:54 PM   #2
7Zark7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 127

first and foremost, stay away from the Cuban covey, then the first English speaker you run into you can start to negotiate...Milfs seem to be an easier target, they know they can't compete with the young ones overall but they have developed some skills that keep them in the club for quick $$
7Zark7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 08:04 PM   #3
voybub
Premium Access

What time of day are you going. I rarely have luck in the evening. It’s usually too crowded with a line of dancers waiting to get an empty spot. Most of my action happens daytime. It just usually happens for me. I now know several that are a sure thing when that’s definitely what I want. Most of time I let them initiate. You should have a good idea by end of song 2 if it’s headed that way or if it’s even a possibility. I’m not sure I have found a Cuban that doesn’t provide that service. Biggest issue with them is price. They always want more more more. They will usually ask what I want a song or two in and that’s when I lock down price. I’ve walked away from many offers due to outrageous requests. They will almost always come down just have to hold steady and be willing to walk.
voybub is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 08:13 PM   #4
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

^^^ Not a good method and here is why.

A long time ago, I played the will see or won't she game for years at many clubs. When it comes to BDD, there are so many girls there that if you did that there, you would wind up spending a few hundred dollars on 10 or 15 dancers trying to find the one.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 10:51 AM   #5
johnnyfuentes1991
Registered Member

Encounters: 11

Dumb question - once I hook one, do I need to take napkins for cleanup? Or do y’all shoot out into the carpet? Or take it in the pants lol

I wonder if anyone had ever taken a black light to the fort station

At CB, I take a rubber so never had to deal with it. Just have to fuck in front of Tio Juan since the space sucks.
johnnyfuentes1991 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 03:08 PM   #6
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I use to watch for girls who pick up a stack of napkins before or after heading into VIP.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 03:33 PM   #7
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder420 View Post
I use to watch for girls who pick up a stack of napkins before or after heading into VIP.
the best dancers or the ones who do not grab napkins because they do not need them because they swallow, no need for clean up!

When I play in the club, those are the dancers that I get. I feel sorry for those guys after me. That is why I don't kiss or suck titties at the strip club. I don't want to have to taste what other dudes had for dinner.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 04:56 PM   #8
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I would typically take several napkins with my drink. Good reason to have them if needed later.

Read the sticky about getting extras for some really good hints.

Best advice ever given is :
#1 Settle on activities and price before ever leaving the table.
#2 Be ready to walk away as soon as there is any delay in getting what you want. . No matter how hot or what she says, walk away. Better to loose $20 on a scam than more
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 07:17 PM   #9
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
the best dancers or the ones who do not grab napkins because they do not need them because they swallow, no need for clean up!

When I play in the club, those are the dancers that I get. I feel sorry for those guys after me. That is why I don't kiss or suck titties at the strip club. I don't want to have to taste what other dudes had for dinner.
So you think her lips have not been on other guys dick before she swallows you up ?
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 09:47 PM   #10
Deepthroatlover55
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Number one, I always go days. They seem more open then.
Number two, When i am talking to them at the bar before , I see if they let my hand quickly squeeze some up top or briefly rub finger over down below and see if they push me away or let me without flinching (don’t be greedy, it’s just to check be brief) . They get the hint and telegraph earliy
In the first dance.I wait for the first over pants grab at Junior, then I try to feel some p or suck a melon l. if they block me I stop at that dance. If they allow it, i unzip and see if they reach in. If they do. You’re gonna get action likely
Deepthroatlover55 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 11:41 AM   #11
Blavish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

HJ does nothing for me personally.

I shoot down the hatch and let them know when blastoff is coming. Otherwise i dont blow the full load.

I let them know upfront and 95% exchange numbers after
Blavish is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women