Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2022, 12:34 PM   #511
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Three posts above #508, you allude you didn't need "all those economics classes or business classes I took",. And I'm saying you didn't take them, cause if you did, your theories on how the economy is driven would fall apart. But you Are very good at copying and pasting from other sites, parroting the talking heads on the conservative repube side
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 02:27 PM   #512
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

SIGH. Poor poor Eye - you are either lacking in reading comprehension or you continue to double down on your lies. Let me repeat this for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
So while you supposedly took " all the economics and business classes"....you still come up short. Your blaming a administration because private sector money isn't being used to produce wells is ludicrous.
Show me EXACTLY where I said this. Come on I will wait.

Because all I posted was an article pointing out the fact that the Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II. I didn't talk about drilling wells or the price of oil - I posted FACTS about new leases being issued.

An article / facts that you dismissed saying

Quote:
That's because oil companies are not gonna lease more drilling rights if the value of oil goes down.
which you well know is an outright lie. I proved that in several subsequent posts

Why do you not comprehend this and why do you continue to lie about this?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 03:07 PM   #513
eyecu2
Premium Access

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/f...edium=news_tab

Florida at 7 month low on gas now.

Wow...the whole fear mongering of the 5 dollar crowd seems a bit off the mark. People are calling it gaslighting and outright malarkey.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:31 PM   #514
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:

Wow...the whole fear mongering of the 5 dollar crowd seems a bit off the mark. People are calling it gaslighting and outright malarkey.
1. What was the price of gas the day Biden took office?

2. What was the inflation rate the day Biden took office?

Checkmate
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 06:12 PM   #515
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Libs goin to be libbin.

Tell you how good you have it, after they nuked the economy.

Younze wait till you see your Natgas bills this winter.

More royalties for me, sucks to be you.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 09:33 PM   #516
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... Go-on with ya, mate.... Do you not think that
petrol-gas prices will RISE right after the elections?

"... fear mongering of the 5 dollar crowd"??

The gas prices were OVER 5 dollars! ... 7 or 8 dollars
over California-way.

California is the place where they got electric
power "blackouts" rotating each day. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 11:46 PM   #517
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Why is it not surprising you show how ill-informed on this issue you are ?

First - Gas hit the $5 dollar mark - actually much higher in California and some other locations

Second - as Chizzy noted - what was the price when Senile Biden came into office vs what it is now?

Third - you do understand the reason the price is artificially down now, don't you? Its two pronged. First there is demand destruction because people can't afford to drive as much. Second, Senile Biden has raped the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in a blatant attempt to buy votes ahead of the midterms. After a huge 8.4 million barrel draw (the largest since May) this past week, the SPR is down to levels not seen for nearly 40 years. 40 Fucking years !!!!!!!! Senile Biden has put our countries national security at risk in this blatant attempt to buy votes ahead of the midterms

Fourth - Meanwhile Senile Biden is setting the country up for a worse energy catastrophe in the future than we are seeing in Europe today by issuing the fewest new oil and gas leases in over 76 years by a large margin - a miniscule 126,000 acres

Seems you, Senile Biden and other libtards are the only ones "gaslighting and spreading outright malarkey"
Old 09-13-2022, 02:18 PM   #518
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Why is it not surprising you show how ill-informed on this issue you are ?

First - Gas hit the $5 dollar mark - actually much higher in California and some other locations

Second - as Chizzy noted - what was the price when Senile Biden came into office vs what it is now?

Third - you do understand the reason the price is artificially down now, don't you? Its two pronged. First there is demand destruction because people can't afford to drive as much. Second, Senile Biden has raped the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in a blatant attempt to buy votes ahead of the midterms. After a huge 8.4 million barrel draw (the largest since May) this past week, the SPR is down to levels not seen for nearly 40 years. 40 Fucking years !!!!!!!! Senile Biden has put our countries national security at risk in this blatant attempt to buy votes ahead of the midterms

Fourth - Meanwhile Senile Biden is setting the country up for a worse energy catastrophe in the future than we are seeing in Europe today by issuing the fewest new oil and gas leases in over 76 years by a large margin - a miniscule 126,000 acres

Seems you, Senile Biden and other libtards are the only ones "gaslighting and spreading outright malarkey"
Ill informed? LOL I'd say that you're the one who is spouting false conclusions on HOW pricing on gas and oil works. You have almost no conclusive evidence other than bullshit assertions of a false conclusion of the distribution of oil into the economy by the current administration- when there is an equal / opposite reduction of oil production by the Saudi's. How does that net zero production equate to a reduction in pricing specifically? In my experience, the reduction of pricing is due to change in demand or supply, but we can discuss where the facts come from.

Asserting that the population cannot afford to drive isn't whatI think is happening. While some ppl are struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table, that certainly might be an issue, but to suggest that is the only cause is foolish.

When it comes to to 5 dollar gas, when I am adding my experiences personally of finding cheaper gas than what was the title of this post. It's funny that you or any of the Reptards want to desperately tie all this back to Biden, and demonize the moderation of the current economics and inflation via flaming them for any actions that make gas less than 5 dollars. When I post my rebuttals, I share what I've seen as to being areas where pricing has resolved. There are places in the south where gas is low 3.20ish, like South Carolina and even lower in Louisiana and other places where the refine gas. There is always a slump in demand after back to school happens, and there is usually dips and surges for adding the winter / summer mixes etc., but really isn't that just also market manipulation by the gas companies to substantiate or legitimize a low supply situation/ to get more money per gallon when that occurs.

What isn't different is how ppl like BX2 or others here who want to claim Trump was great at low gas prices, when in reality - we were coming out of a pandemic in 2020; and most ppl were not driving anywhere, so yeah- the law of supply and demand were in place then. Lots of gas, and nobody needed it. Price goes down. All the sudden, ppl go back to work, and start to travel and guess what, demand surges, supplies fall and prices jumped. Were now past that surge moment and you all are still yelling the sky is falling with regards to pricing ; hoping to bolster the shithead side of the Reptard side that gas prices and kitchen table issues, are going to be what's important. All the sudden, gas has been steadily declining and you keep beating the dead horse or making up other bullshit about how it's artificial. Guess what-.....it's not. The price is the price and we all can see it. What I cannot see is how you still want your Orange emperor to be hailed for low gas, when he was the one in the drivers seat when the pandemic hit. Energy independence is something your side seems to belch out loud on Faux n felons, but while the net production was greater than our imports, it still didn't address the reason for the imports. We do that for reasons like keeping a supply of alternative sources should we have a national disaster and a transport line goes down or for oil that is dirty or low grade etc. The Moronic right might think their talking points are resonating with the public, but the REALITY is that it's a ruse.
Old 09-13-2022, 02:53 PM   #519
berryberry
Valued Poster

Boy - that sure is quite the word salad there to just show how truly ill-informed you are. You were called out by not one, but FOUR different people for your ill informed comments. FOUR !!! At first I thought you may have gotten some knowledge when you said

Quote:
In my experience, the reduction of pricing is due to change in demand or supply
But then you just rambled on ignoring the actual facts that impacted demand and supply

1. There has been demand destruction because of high gas prices, high inflation and people not being able to afford to drive. But hey, don't take my word for it. The AAA says high gas prices are destroying demand, with 64% of Americans altering their lifestyle as fuel costs surge. Out of that 64%, almost 90% said they were driving less. People also said they were postponing vacations, combining errands, and reducing shopping trips.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...-russia-2022-7

2. Supply has artificially been propped up by Senile Biden raping the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in a blatant attempt to buy votes ahead of the midterms while jeopardizing national security. Again - don't take my word for it - here is Forbes just a week ago "The Strategic Petroleum Reserve Is At Its Lowest Level Since 1984. Since December 1984, the level has never been lower than 450 million barrels — until now."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier...h=2f8c44b177c7

or maybe a picture will help explain it even better for you

Those are what is called facts and evidence. You should try some next time.

Senile Biden knows he is playing with fire releasing the SPR at the levels that he has. But he doesn't care. He only cares about buying votes for the midterms and he knows that gas prices will very likely shoot back up after the midterms because he can't continue to drain the SPR
Old 09-14-2022, 05:53 AM   #520
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Once the EV scam crashes the power grid we’ll be back to horse and buggy, or not able to travel at all. This is 100% by design.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 09:56 AM   #521
eyecu2
Premium Access

Word salad? maybe on my phone it doesn't come across as well, but my man BX2 can only copy and paste, so more like word vomit.

You can find an opinion to copy and paste as "your own opinion" from any source you like, but I actually think you are the kind of guy who gathers other opinions and then clings onto them like pearls. While AAA may have some data to support that opinion of demand loss due to costs, there are other reasons that pricing goes up and down. Not just AAA's side as if AAA is your gospel,

Some other things that are non-supportive of your assertions are:

prices that are contrary to your opinion are from sites like:
airfares: https://www.thrillist.com/news/natio...g-cheaper-fall

https://www.travelandleisure.com/tra...n-flight-fares

They are suggesting that there WAS NO SHORTAGE in travelers either in spring, summer or fall, and in fact this was a gangbuster travel time.

So which is it, low gas cause Joe B. released oil from the SPR, or that gas is so expensive that ppl are staying home and now it's cheaper cause less demand? Of those two your state, the first has been offset by the reduction of oil production in Saudi Arabia, and the other suggestion of ppl staying home is just utter nonsense based on both the airlines and hotels being fully booked all damn summer- In short, there has been no shortage of travelers. They maybe somewhat more diligent in where or how, but they are still going, and using gas to do so.

https://www.travelagentcentral.com/y...pite-inflation

I love it when Repubes hang onto a philosophy of everything is Joe B's fault and that American's are staying home cause it's too expensive to drive. People may be frugal with spending or conserving trips but people are NOT staying home. The hotel and restaurant industry has made a come-back and it's not cause ppl are not visiting and eating out.

https://marketscale.com/industries/f...rants-respond/

All in all, while AAA maybe a good place to get your title or notary work done, they are not the end all of speculation of why gas is cheaper now and where ppl spend their money.

https://smallbiztrends.com/2022/09/g...-to-slide.html
The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 substantially reduced vehicle travel and gasoline demand, particularly in the summer of 2020. But 2021 saw less crude oil production combined with increasing demand leading to rising crude oil and gasoline prices.

In February 2022, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine contributed to additional gasoline price increases. U.S. and European sanctions on exports from Russia reduced the global availability of petroleum products, such as motor gasoline and diesel fuel. But since June a combination of increased production in the US, a stronger US dollar globally, and reduced demand for gas this fall, has helped to stabilize gas prices."

the reduction of demand can be speculative that it's only price driven, but when you compare ppl spending lots of money on gas throughout summer travel, when it was 4-or 5$ in some locations, why would they buy less when it's 3 dollars or thereabout? Summer travel is always higher than fall travel; hence reduction in demand.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:29 AM   #522
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
While AAA may have some data to support that opinion of demand loss due to costs
Sigh

Here is a clue you have a losing argument and no clue what you are talking about.

AAA is the largest organization for drivers in the country. They have the pulse of what is happening with respect to people driving

And that is what we are talking about -the price of gas for vehicles. Not hotel demand, not how many people flew somewhere. The price of pumping gas in your car.

But since you were proven wrong about demand destruction due to the high price of gas causing people to drive less and how you want to ignore how Senile Biden has raped the SPR to temporarily prop up supply to reduce the price before the midterms - you try to change the subject to hotels and air travel. How pathetic.

Just give it up already. You are embarrassing yourself
Old 09-14-2022, 01:38 PM   #523
eyecu2
Premium Access

You are delusional. I just cited 3 additional resources that say people are NOT staying home due to prices or cost of gas. The fact that you are soley focused on AAA as an opinion / conclusion source is on you. There are many other sources of information that support that gas prices are falling for many reasons and they are NOT directly kitchen table reasons. But you hold on to your pearls as long as you like. Clutching them even.

People use all modes of transport to get to work, play or anywhere they like. I'd agree that ppl are consolidating trips, as they do whenever inflation hits, but this THREAD is about GAS at 5 dollars. I provided several sources that explain why prices are changing, vs. your ill-informed view of it being artificial, or strictly the current POTUS administration driven.

You've got so very much to learn about economics - those classes you claim to have taken, but must have missed-out on, that the concepts of things like hotels or vacations are directly tied directly to gas prices is above your comprehension. Oh yeah, and air travel, another petro-chemical user is at near all time highs again.

So, while there may be a chart, or a quote from AAA, the simple fact is that there are plenty of other indicators that the economy is not in the same free fall, or "demand destruction due to the high price of gas", is simply not true. I think you've bought the story, along with the lock, stock and barrel that AAA had put up to get readers like you to click on it.
Old 09-14-2022, 02:40 PM   #524
berryberry
Valued Poster

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Again, give it up already. You embarrass yourself with each and every post

The only thing you quoted was bullshit drivel about hotels and air travel. Meanwhile this thread is about the price of gas - the kind people put into their cars to drive with

It's telling you dismiss the AAA data even though throughout this thread AAA data has been quoted.

But hey, AAA is not the only one who reported this. Lets also see:

Fortune - Demand destruction is here as sky-high gas prices have nearly two-thirds of Americans changing their lifestyles

https://fortune.com/2022/07/26/high-...es-aaa-survey/

Seeking Alpha - Large-Scale Gasoline Demand Destruction Hits Sky-High Prices In Peak Driving Season

https://seekingalpha.com/article/452...on-hits-prices

Institute for Energy Research - Inflation and Demand Destruction Have Caused Gasoline Prices to Drop

https://www.instituteforenergyresear...rices-to-drop/

But you keep up with your pathetic denials and blatant lies while ignoring these facts as you continue to embarrass yourself.
Old 09-15-2022, 07:31 AM   #525
eyecu2
Premium Access

Well since the post is about 5 dollar gas; one could and should conclude that the blatant liar is you sir. You're prediction was absolutely incorrect, wrong, and way off the mark. Gas locally is 3.39

https://www.gasbuddy.com/gasprices/pennsylvania
Pa prices are 3.29- 3.50. So all the links in the world or your failed attempt to change the outcome through comparison of the demon Biden.

But to the rest of the world, the price is the price. And nothing you posted or said changes that. Wonder why you fail to accept the reality of the pump vs. your crying and banging on the keyboard to wish it different.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women