Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2022, 08:30 AM   #61
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default This forum's unintended comedic content is really something else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What's truly comical is listening to you and tobias pretend you know how the stock market works. Maybe you two financial wizards should launch a hedge fund together?
That sounds like a winning idea!

Or maybe there's a new contest on for the award that adav8s28 was so valiantly fighting for in the "How are we going to pay for all this shit?" thread.

But adav8s28 is a piker compared with these two.

Go for it, guys. We're all rooting for you!

Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 08:54 AM   #62
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Hey, just being honest. If you guys have a problem with me because I can't stand Trump, that's called a you problem and definitely not a me problem.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 08:57 AM   #63
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Actually Luke, in my estimation it's a toss-up who is more full of phony braggadoccio - you or Donald Trump!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 01:05 PM   #64
Super Sonic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You voted for Bitten/Kumola didn't you? It's ok, if you did.

You can claim he was in the basement, so you weren't aware of his dementia.
Say what you want about Biden, but at least he never tried to tell us it would be a good idea to inject disinfectants into the body to combat COVID, or the Revolutionary Army captured airports, or the best way to stop a hurricane is with a nuke, or Sherman tanks are "new". And, there a lot more examples of where these came from.
Super Sonic is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 02:15 PM   #65
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sonic View Post
Say what you want about Biden, but at least he never tried to tell us it would be a good idea to inject disinfectants into the body to combat COVID, or the Revolutionary Army captured airports, or the best way to stop a hurricane is with a nuke, or Sherman tanks are "new". And, there a lot more examples of where these came from.
don't bet on that. Biden has repeatedly told whoopers over his life. but you know that ... right?

remember the time he got thrown in jail in South Africa trying to visit Nelson Mandela? neither did Nelson Mandela!

in fact Biden whoppers could be a thread of its own. perhaps you have inspired me to start one?

https://tucson.com/opinion/letters/l...be66b2085.html

Joe Biden has told some whoppers in his time, like claiming he held two college degrees, graduated at the top of his law school class, that the NAACP has endorsed him every time he ran for office, that he was arrested with Andrew Young on the streets of Soweto while trying to visit Mandela, that he had marched during the civil rights movement, that he had been shot at while visiting Iraq, etc. BUT, Biden's biggest whopper of a lie thus far came today August 31, 2020 claiming that President Trump has incited violence in cities across America. That requires, as Hillary once said, "a willing suspension of disbelief." But this was not one of Biden's off the cuff lies, it was pre-written and premeditated. He knows it is false, so why say it? Because his progressive Democrat allies in the news media will carry, agree, and expand on it. All intended to deceive the public for political gain. This is a new low for even Joe Biden!

thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 02:20 PM   #66
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sonic View Post

Biden did tell us he would solve the pandemic crisis
Biden did criticize Trump stopping Chinese from entering our country, then did the same thing to Africans.
Biden did say in August inflation was temporary, yesterday he said it would last through 2022.
Biden did rescind Trumps immigration policy then reinstated Trumps immigration policy.
Biden did top the covid death count in 2020, even though he had 3 vaccines in 2021.
Biden did say we won’t leave ANY American or allies behind in Afghanistan, we left plenty and he caused the death of numerous Afgan allies.
Biden did say we would not have a withdrawal like Saigon, but killed 13 service members.
To retaliate he killed 10 innocent civilian, 6 or 7 were children.
A month ago Biden stated he started fixing the cargo ship problem getting dock worker to work 24/7, yesterday Bootibutt said the problem was retiring truck drivers.
Biden said everyone should get vaccinated, while shipping unvaccinated migrants through out the country spreading covid.
Biden criticized Trump for spreading rumors about the election system, in Georgia 2 days ago Biden told the world our election system was broke.
Biden hasn’t done anything to China for unleashing the Corona Virus worldwide.
Biden rejoined WHO to show them how much he appreciated their thorough investigation of the Chinese and Covid
Biden said lol He would unify lol the country………… HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 03:24 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 03:35 PM   #68
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Don't respond to what Biden has done HELLO Trumps not President anymore
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 03:52 PM   #69
orallvr69
Valued Poster

"The overwhelming number of deaths are among the unvaxxed. "

This is just patently false.

"It is obvious that the unvaxxed are ignorant anti science obese uneducated trump-retards."

Oh, you found the "science"? Let's have it then. How many "breakthrough cases" do you need to have to finally admit that there is something wrong with the "vaccines"? In Germany, 94% of the Omericron cases were amoung the doube and even triple "vaxxed". How can this be the case in Germany but, as you say, here in the US, it is only the unvaxxed?

By the way, the survival rate among all age groups is over 99 percent.

" According to Fox News"

This explains a lot. Dumbshit like you believing Fox news, lol. It all makes sense now
orallvr69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 04:02 PM   #70
foejdls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Ted Nugent said it himself …Survuval of the Fittest
foejdls is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 04:11 PM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by foejdls View Post
Ted Nugent said it himself …Survuval of the Fittest
Well if Ted Nugent said it...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 05:00 PM   #72
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobias1988 View Post
The overwhelming number of deaths are among the unvaxxed. It is obvious that the unvaxxed are ignorant anti science obese uneducated trump-retards. Please, please, please, if you are not vaccinated, do not at this point get vaccinated. You are too stupid to live. According to Fox News.
How would you know? Besides for all you know those who have been vaccinated could be in danger of various compounds in the vaccine reacting to the body to produce carcinogens. So if the the Virus doesn't get ya the vaccine might, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 09:23 PM   #73
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Hey, just being honest. If you guys have a problem with me because I can't stand Trump, that's called a you problem and definitely not a me problem.
... Surely seem like a YOU problem to me!

(Hey mate - Antonio Brown got a new rap song out)

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 11:56 PM   #74
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
(Hey mate - Antonio Brown got a new rap song out)
Antonio Brown doesn't need to be putting out rap songs. He needs to be working on getting some better friends who look out for him and paying what he owes people.

I'm not sure how much he owed that chef, but if he would have just paid him like he should have, that dude never would have said a word about his fake vaccination card. What he owed that guy was probably a small fraction of ONE game paycheck for him when he was suspended those games.

That guy has been acting goofy ever since he almost got his head knocked off in a game when he was with the Steelers. I doubt that is a coincidence. That's just my opinion but that's up to a neurologist to figure out because I'm certainly no qualified medical expert like the many people who play one in this forum regarding Covid.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 07:41 AM   #75
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Phony vax card... surely seem that the fellow believes
that he can do whatever he wants.... WHERE will he be
in life come five years from now?!

... Me? ... I'll surely be enjoyin' President Trump's 2nd Term.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women