Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41558
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2021, 08:42 AM   #91
oeb11
Valued Poster

M - is simply playing obdurate opinion
and stirring teh pot to inflame Conservatives who care about teh Constitution and Rule of law
and teh Rule of law of self-defense

Time to ignore 1b1-NM.

and its' Mindless obdurate posing.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 08:45 AM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

NM....this was a series of tragic events.

Rittenhouse should not have been there...but he was. A mental patient was just let out of the hospital and tried to take Rittenhouse down. He was shot. The other protesters assumed this Rittenhouse idiot was randomly shooting protesters and two more people were shot. Hell had Rittenhouse been shot and killed by a protester...I'd argue that he to should not be charged.

They all thought their life was in danger....except for the first guy shot. He didn't give a fuck...he'd just been let out of the hospital for attempted suicide
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 08:46 AM   #93
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you - wtf

Originally Posted by Jackie S
I tend to agree with YR.

Our time could be better spent discussing what absolute moronic pieces of shit Joe Biden and all of his minions are.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 08:53 AM   #94
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
NM....this was a series of tragic events.

Rittenhouse should not have been there...but he was. A mental patient was just let out of the hospital and tried to take Rittenhouse down. He was shot. The other protesters assumed this Rittenhouse idiot was randomly shooting protesters and two more people were shot. Hell had Rittenhouse been shot and killed by a protester...I'd argue that he to should not be charged.

They all thought their life was in danger....except for the first guy shot. He didn't give a fuck...he'd just been let out of the hospital for attempted suicide

Rittenhouse shouldn't have been charged
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 09:19 AM   #95
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Rittenhouse still murdered the first guy. Unfortunate for both of them but the first murder is the one I presume he will be found guilty of. I’d have charged him with manslaughter for all 3 as those are the easiest to prove the elements for. Claiming self defense and on the first murder is the hardest one to justify.

No weapon and no attempt to use anything less than deadly force and firing multiple shots. Manslaughter would have easily applied.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 09:37 AM   #96
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
What’s clear is that you didn’t understand what you read. But that’s ok, I wouldn’t necessarily expect you to. And the first guy he killed didn’t have a weapon. Unless you believe you can shoot someone for threatening to beat you up with harsh words or at worst their fists. Once again, I wouldn’t expect you to understand.

So, a guy tells you that the next time he sees you, he will kill you. He sees you, starts running towards you saying "I'm going to kill you" ( a hypothetical ). You have a weapon but see that he doesn't have a gun or a knife but does have a skateboard, ready to bash you with it AND......

you drop your gun thinking it wouldn't be fair or in your case legal to kill this man charging you with what could reasonable be called a weapon. It is your duty to fight with your fists.

Does this also apply to a 5' tall, 100 lb female, since the law applies equally to every man, woman or whatever? Must she fight this man with her fists because the law says she can't fire on an un-armed man? Nope. The law "allows" her/ him/ it, to act reasonably. All a juror has to do, is put themselves in the same situation

Did Michael Brown have a weapon when he was shot? Nope. Did Eric Holder prosecute Wilson for shooting Brown, an unarmed man? Nope.

Does that tell you anything about whether you can shoot an un-armed man counselor? Never mind. You are politically incapable of understanding why a Black AG wouldn't charge a White man for killing an un-armed Black man. Because it was legal to do so.

What this does illustrate, is people like you are perfectly willing to judge people based on your political ideology rather than what the law says. Thankfully, people like you don't get the final word.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 10:49 AM   #97
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Did the first man he kill have a weapon in hand? I thought he had a clear plastic bag with clothes in it? Are you adding additional facts to make your claim? Was Rittenhouse a 100 lbs female or was he taller than the man he shot?
Old 11-17-2021, 11:45 AM   #98
oeb11
Valued Poster

for 1b1/nm
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 11:46 AM   #99
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Rittenhouse found guilty of murdering the Prosecutors career.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 11:49 AM   #100
oeb11
Valued Poster

B - the prosecutor committed professional suicide with the worst prosecutorial conduct in legal memory.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 11:59 AM   #101
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Quit looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Rittenhouse shouldn't have been charged
Yea...It is not against the law for being a dumbass.
Had the guy who Rittenhouse wounded, killed Rittenhouse....he too should not have been charged for murder.

The all put themselves in a horrible situtation.

Be like you griping about the guy who poked your eye out at the gloryhole.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 12:03 PM   #102
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea...It is not against the law for being a dumbass.
Had the guy who Rittenhouse wounded, killed Rittenhouse....he too should not have been charged for murder.

The all put themselves in a horrible situtation.

Be like you griping about the guy who poked your eye out at the gloryhole.

if you say so tuffy
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 12:09 PM   #103
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
Did the first man he kill have a weapon in hand?

Show me the applicable statute that says the person must have a weapon in hand? Once again, did Michael Brown have a weapon in hand?

I thought he had a clear plastic bag with clothes in it? Are you adding additional facts to make your claim? Was Rittenhouse a 100 lbs female or was he taller than the man he shot?

I see you missed/ didn't understand what I said. It doesn't matter whether one is a 100 lb. female or a 6', 200lb man, the law applies to everybody regardless of size and weight but it's interesting that somebody who supposedly has a law degree, doesn't know this or perhaps you do know it and simply do not care what the law says.

And I guess you also don't understand the meaning of "hypothetical".

A juror has to ask themselves, is it legal to shoot an un-armed person if you reasonably believe, that after being told by this un-armed person that he will kill you the next time he sees you, he sees you and charges you. Being the tough guy that you are, you decide that you can't by law defend yourself with deadly force and decide you will engage in a fist fight with this person having never thrown a punch in your life. Maybe you would be that dumb, I don't know but thank goodness that isn't what the law says.

Please, address the subject of Michael Brown's shooting and the fact that a Black AG refused to charge the man who shot him. Maybe Eric Holder knows a bit more about the law than you do.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 12:18 PM   #104
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Did the first man he shot and killed have a weapon? Was Rittenhouse and small woman being threatened by a big man? Are you making up facts that support your view or are you relying on facts that actually exist at the time of the shooting?
Old 11-17-2021, 12:23 PM   #105
oeb11
Valued Poster

oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women