Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2021, 08:49 AM   #31
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Summer you're making way too much out if it.Nobody has attacked anyone. Macey has spoken so there it is.
Thanks bacon but being called a theft is a big deal in this business.
I reached out to Macey to make sure she cleared it up !
Have a great day
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 11:31 AM   #32
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJewel View Post
Arkylegend that is not my email for quite sometime now. That email was hacked Please check my account as it was changed.
Seems that the reviewer in his review stated clearly that he was texting you, not e-mailing you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyLegend View Post
... I reached out to her to schedule an appointment and we text to try to schedule a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJewel View Post
My A/C at my incall has been broken for a week so I have not been scheduling until I can get it repaired.
The reviewer stated that you needed the deposit to get a motel room, not meet you at your regular incall.

Quote:
... I was like cool but then she hit me with send another $100 for a hotel room.
The devil is in the details.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 05:54 PM   #33
Sxenthusiast00095
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I’ve stopped using eccie because of stuff like this.The site have become nothing but a circus.Many clowns dwell here.Not friends with many of you besides several of Arkansas’s finest ladies.And that’s perfectly fine.

Carefully observing the situation I’m with Macey.Interacted with her on twitter many times.She’s an awesome woman.And am planning to meet her.It’s the client’s “review” that needs further analysis.
Sxenthusiast00095 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 06:44 AM   #34
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Summer View Post
Thanks bacon but being called a theft is a big deal in this business.
I reached out to Macey to make sure she cleared it up !
Have a great day
Well I'm glad she cleared it up to your satisfaction. And I assume you reached out to the other victim so you know both sides of the story. Wouldn't want the wolves running the pack. Of course I know it's a big thing to be called a thief in your business. Believe it or not I'm very pro provider. I want every lady not have to deal with any unsafe and shady activities because I sure don't want to deal with it either. I'm all for weeding out the bad providers and clients so we don't have issues come up. Have a good day
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 07:26 AM   #35
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

For someone who has quite using Eccie and avoids drama you sure love to post about it . Calling people clowns and a circus . I see that you don't have premium access ?? So I am not sure what you have really observed . You have reviewed 3 times , 2 of them are of the same lady from skip the games . If you are calling skip the game providers some of Arkansas finest , that's quite interesting . Since you love popcorn and watching drama , I recently watched Housewives of Salt Lake City . It's hilarious , and Im not sure where they could find people to act like that , but you should watch it sometime with your popcorn in hand .

The only thing accurate in your reply is that Macey Jewel is a upscale provider , not sure she accepts references from skip the games from 2020 , but who knows man its worth a try
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 07:37 AM   #36
hogfan4201
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I nearly spit out my coffee Lauren, I enjoyed the snark so so much. Thank you for a nice morning laugh
hogfan4201 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 09:07 AM   #37
ArkyLegend
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Believe it or don’t believe still doesn’t change the fact that it happened. I wrote this review for new individuals that don’t have any biases and just looking for a good time. Just remember think with your big head and not your little head. With that being said I’m done with the situation. I texted the # on tryst and somebody stole from me. I was lucky to get my money back that’s what happened.
ArkyLegend is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 09:20 AM   #38
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Thank you for reporting it and I'm glad you got your money back. I'm in 100% agreement about looking for a good time. That's the end result for the transaction. Nothing more or less.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 10:03 AM   #39
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Believe it or don’t believe still doesn’t change the fact that it happened. I wrote this review for new individuals that don’t have any biases and just looking for a good time. Just remember think with your big head and not your little head. With that being said I’m done with the situation. I texted the # on tryst and somebody stole from me. I was lucky to get my money back that’s what happened.
I'm glad you reported it. Information is our friend and this serves as a warning. To the other guys out there you can make whatever choice you want regarding this provider. As with all providers YMMV, even when it comes to scams
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 10:53 AM   #40
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan4201 View Post
I nearly spit out my coffee Lauren, I enjoyed the snark so so much. Thank you for a nice morning laugh
So glad I could make you smile I was just going through the weed garden and noticed one needed to be pulled
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 08:33 AM   #41
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

Always send an email. To get screened
MJewel is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 08:43 AM   #42
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

It wasn't me ArkyLegend I only accept cash donations. However you sent that $... Why don't you report it? My Tryst account specifically says to email to be screened. Which then you make contact with my assistant. It would be overwhelming for me to do both. There is so much drama and fabricated fake posts here on this platform, it makes a genuine person wanna vomit. Don't you agree Laurenspencer? I know you and I operate honestly.
Old 08-21-2021, 08:53 AM   #43
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Summer ((HUGS))
Old 08-21-2021, 08:56 AM   #44
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

arealone I'm going to text that # myself. If thats the case I'm taking that # down as someone else must be responding to it. EMAIL ME TO BE SCREENED DO NOT TEXT
Old 08-21-2021, 09:03 AM   #45
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

HOLYCOW SOMEONE RESPONDED AND ITS NOT ME!!!! I am taking that # DOWN IMMEDIATELY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women