Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48521
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2021, 07:13 AM   #16
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Ok Ted Cruz
Was Teddy responsible for the weather? No.

Was Biden responsible for the manner of the withdrawal? Yes.

There's a big difference that if you had any sense you'd understand.

Try some thinking, Wedgie.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:15 AM   #17
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
It's turds like you that make Trump the more legitimate President than Qanon quacks.

Keep at, boy. Maybe Mom will make Mac-n-Cheese with those hotdogs in it for lunch!
Boy you sure do have mommy issues don't you. Even when you attacked one of your own, you brought up your mommy. You should get that checked.

You have nothing else to come back with for the Fact that Trump spent more time on the golf course than he did doing his job. Go figure
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:17 AM   #18
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was Teddy responsible for the weather? No.

Was Biden responsible for the manner of the withdrawal? Yes.

There's a big difference that if you had any sense you'd understand.

Try some thinking, Wedgie.
Did Ted run and hide when the power grid failed? Yes. Did he try blaming his wife and kids like a coward when he got called out? Yes.

Try doing some thinking other than childish name calling.
Old 08-18-2021, 07:19 AM   #19
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Taliban enforces masks LOL
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:20 AM   #20
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Boy you sure do have mommy issues don't you.
I'm not the one living in his Moms basement, Wedgie.

Quote:
Even when you attacked one of your own, you brought up your mommy. You should get that checked.
Attacked one of my own... Do we have teams here? I perhaps missed the memo. Can you explain who's one of my own?

Quote:
You have nothing else to come back with for the Fact that Trump spent more time on the golf course than he did doing his job. Go figure
Hmmm you don't seem to understand what the meaning of the word "fact" is. That would explain a great deal of what passes for thinking in your replies.

Fact: something that actually exists; reality; truth.
Old 08-18-2021, 07:25 AM   #21
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not the one living in his Moms basement, Wedgie.

Well then I guess that makes two of us. So you're just a childish and ignorant old man with mommy issues. What a combo.

Attacked one of my own... Do we have teams here? I perhaps missed the memo. Can you explain who's one of my own?

you know who and what I'm referring to. You let your anger get the best of you way too much.

Hmmm you don't seem to understand what the meaning of the word "fact" is. That would explain a great deal of what passes for thinking in your replies.

Fact: something that actually exists; reality; truth.
Yep and the fact is Trump did nothing but play golf and blame others for his mistakes. Making a deal with the Taliban has proven to be a huge mistake now hasn't it?
Old 08-18-2021, 07:32 AM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Jen Goebbels is back, with her smooth delivery, reminiscent of her mentor Joseph telling the German people in 1944 that everything was hunky dory on the Eastern Front.

These people have no shame.

The old axiom says that the first order of business when trying to get out of a hole is to quit digging.

Biden and his entire crew keep ordering shovels.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:42 AM   #23
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Yep and the fact is Trump did nothing but play golf and blame others for his mistakes.
Still don't understand the word fact. What you posted is opinion and it's as valid as what we all compensated you for it. Which would be $0.00. That, Wedgie, is a fact. None of us paid you for your opinion. See the difference yet?

Quote:
Making a deal with the Taliban has proven to be a huge mistake now hasn't it?
Not really. I mean we had to leave A-stan at some point. You're fond of pointing out that Trump isn't the President. The current regime has issued 140+ Executive Orders changing regulations and policies in the first 6 months. Is this the first plan or policy that the Regime could not change? If not, why not? If they could change it, why didn't they?

You see complaining about the prior President doesn't really do anything to change the current situation which is entirely the fault of the Joey Puddin Regime. He ignored advice from teh Military and Intelligence agencies... the unknown number of Americans still in A-stan are now effectively hostages of both the Taliban and to a certain extent the ChiComs.

This is what happens when children like you think they are more capable than they are in reality. This is why giving children participation trophies was a mistake. It led to a generation of children (now adults by age) who over estimate their intelligence and abilities. You're going to learn the hard way that you're not all that and a bag of chips. Just like Joey Puddin and the rest of his regime will learn they are in over their heads.

Nobody cares if you continue to fail at life... but when the current installed regime fails, it will result in innocent Americans dying. Call me crazy if you like, but I care more about American citizens lives than that.
Old 08-18-2021, 07:47 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Boy you sure do have mommy issues ...
Grow up.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:02 AM   #25
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still don't understand the word fact. What you posted is opinion and it's as valid as what we all compensated you for it. Which would be $0.00. That, Wedgie, is a fact. None of us paid you for your opinion. See the difference yet?

facts, they are a bitch.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...fographic/amp/

Not really. I mean we had to leave A-stan at some point. You're fond of pointing out that Trump isn't the President. The current regime has issued 140+ Executive Orders changing regulations and policies in the first 6 months. Is this the first plan or policy that the Regime could not change? If not, why not? If they could change it, why didn't they?

You see complaining about the prior President doesn't really do anything to change the current situation which is entirely the fault of the Joey Puddin Regime. He ignored advice from teh Military and Intelligence agencies... the unknown number of Americans still in A-stan are now effectively hostages of both the Taliban and to a certain extent the ChiComs.

This is what happens when children like you think they are more capable than they are in reality. This is why giving children participation trophies was a mistake. It led to a generation of children (now adults by age) who over estimate their intelligence and abilities. You're going to learn the hard way that you're not all that and a bag of chips. Just like Joey Puddin and the rest of his regime will learn they are in over their heads.

Nobody cares if you continue to fail at life... but when the current installed regime fails, it will result in innocent Americans dying. Call me crazy if you like, but I care more about American citizens lives than that.
It was time to get out of Afghanistan, but you really are "special" if you think that once we left something like this was not going to happen. Yes, no one expected it to happen this quick. Both Trump and his son were running their mouths about how Biden should have exited earlier than when he did, which should lead anyone who can think above a 6th grade level that Trump would not have handled this any better if not worse.

No Trump is not president, but yes HE made a deal with the Taliban and was even going to invite them over during the 9/11 anniversary. He left Biden in a catch 22, if you even know what that means.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-biden...urmoil-1619464

"In April, Trump praised Biden's decision to withdraw U.S. forces from "Afghanistan as "a wonderful positive thing to do," adding that the U.S. should "get out earlier." Before he left office, Trump pulled 2,500 troops and imposed a May 1 deadline for withdrawing forces. Biden announced that the withdrawal would commence on May 1, with an aim to complete the process by September 11, 2021."

Back to original point. Trump would be hiding I his resort playing golf, and blaming Obama right now if he were president. Cause that's what childish Conservatives do.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:03 AM   #26
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Grow up.
Tell that to the guy who can't seem to respond without childish name calling, or exposing his mommy issues.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:05 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No Trump is not president, but yes HE made a deal with the Taliban
Where do you get your "information"? Or are you just blowing it out of your ass like a grade school bullshitter. He made NO DEAL.

Talking and negotiating is not a "deal"!

Like I said: Grow up! Your immature regurgitation of bullshit is dangerous.

You've already endangered the country by voting for a demented fool. Try to change!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:09 AM   #28
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Where do you get your "information"? Or are you just blowing it out of your ass like a grade school bullshitter. He made NO DEAL.

Talking and negotiating is not a "deal"!

Like I said: Grow up! Your immature regurgitation of bullshit is dangerous.

You've already endangered the country by voting for a demented fool. Try to change!

Boy you sure do make this easy...

https://thehill.com/opinion/national...fghan-collapse

"History will mark Aug. 15, 2021, as the date that the Afghan government collapsed and the Taliban retook control over this troubled and war-torn country. But the real date that the Taliban's victory was assured is Feb. 29, 2020, the day the Trump administration signed what it characterized as a "peace" deal with the Taliban. Once this agreement was signed - the tragic collapse we witnessed this weekend was inevitable."
Old 08-18-2021, 08:33 AM   #29
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Back to original point. Trump would be hiding I his resort playing golf, and blaming Obama right now if he were president. Cause that's what childish Conservatives do.
That is conjecture (look it up yourself).

FACT: Joey Puddins went on vacay to Camp David and then blamed Trump for something he was 100% responsible for... because THAT'S what Liberals do.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:34 AM   #30
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Tell that to the guy who can't seem to respond without childish name calling, or exposing his mommy issues.
Awe...now you're complaining to other people that I'm mean to you? Awe poor baby.

Your mother housing you downstairs is doing you a dis-service, Wedgie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women