Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2021, 02:01 PM   #31
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
More Dixie Whistling. I assume you think the founding fathers would have approved the actions on January 6 as due process?
No one approves the actions taken by a disorganized group being led and pushed by lefty trouble makers.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 02:14 PM   #32
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Yes Winn, we've been down this road before and I have previously posted a list of about 500 of those charged to that date. You are welcome to specifically list those as a majority, those that are "lefty".

Regarding "led and pushed", I was under the impression that the gathering started as a Trump rally (why else be there) so I guess he was duped as well? And his little dog Hawley too?
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 02:18 PM   #33
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I know of the story where the arab muslims invaded sicily. they killed their men and took the Sicilian women as their wives. as the story goes, all of the Sicilian women killed their arab husbands while they were sleeping.
Not exactly. Very briefly I'll tell ya how Sicily became what it is today. At one time Greece occupied what we know as Sicily. They farmed beautiful crops and herded sheep and Goats they had a beautiful life. The Romans decided to take over Sicily because of the rich farmland. Over many decades there was many wars between Greece and Rome. As these wars progressed and Rome most often was the victor the Greeks were assisted by Arab Countries and eventually the Moors of North Africa. Throughout these Wars there was so much inbreeding between all these groups that the Sicilian Bloodline is now essentially a mix of Roman, Greek, Arab and African. So Sicilian people are primarily Italian along with a mix of either Greek, Arab or African. My personal background is Italian and Greek. I have a few Cousins that look Arab but they are Sicilian. The Sicilian language is essentially Italian but there is a dialect.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 02:25 PM   #34
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Yes Winn, we've been down this road before and I have previously posted a list of about 500 of those charged to that date. You are welcome to specifically list those as a majority, those that are "lefty".

Regarding "led and pushed", I was under the impression that the gathering started as a Trump rally (why else be there) so I guess he was duped as well? And his little dog Hawley too?
Too much lsm kool-aide
Old 07-07-2021, 02:47 PM   #35
reddog1951
Premium Access

Love it when challenged to substantiate, some punt rather than respond. Dixie died years ago.
Old 07-07-2021, 02:52 PM   #36
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Love it when challenged to substantiate, some punt rather than respond. Dixie died years ago.

No cure for tds.
Old 07-07-2021, 02:57 PM   #37
reddog1951
Premium Access

Ibid. More drivel. Responde sil vous plait.
Old 07-07-2021, 03:31 PM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
More Dixie Whistling. I assume you think the founding fathers would have approved the actions on January 6 as due process?

the founding fathers were considered insurrectionists by the British.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:02 PM   #39
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ibid. More drivel. Responde sil vous plait.
I don't know why you bother. WD couldn't put together a cogent counter argument if his life depended on it.

I'll admit it's fun to watch you browbeat him, though!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:18 PM   #40
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Been in real world for a few days, so slow to respond. While gone, I was accused of not being independent by OEB, who doesn't know me or my voting record. I supported Reagan, Bush Sr., not Jr. Have no use for Hillary, so I abstained that year, and later determined that voting for the lesser of two evils is better than abstaining, hence my vote for Biden, even though I judge him as weak. I do not hate Trump, but do think that he is a piss-poor "leader", has few qualifications for POTUS, and believe that "cowboy" demeanor is counter productive to national and world politics. Same applies to LBJ earlier.

Never equated the Capital "incident" to a 2nd amendment issue although a few have been charged with gun violations:
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/jan...y-reffitt/#app

My main thrust is if you justify one group of village idiots, you have to justify both, although I personally think the January 6 idiots were the greater threat to our country's sovereignty.

RD - your posts are leftist and - as you put it - you believe the DPST/LSM that "white supremacists" are teh major threat to America.

whatever your voting record - you throw in your lot with the DPST marxists.

Likely due to Xinn and LSM propaganda.

Your past is irrelevant to what you espouse clearly on the board.
One thing to count on - if the Fascist DPST's take over - AOC's re-education camps will be the fate of most caucasian males- regardless of how One protests "I'm on your side" when they come for You.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:44 PM   #41
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
I don't know why you bother. WD couldn't put together a cogent counter argument if his life depended on it.

I'll admit it's fun to watch you browbeat him, though!
lolling

The topic has been discussed to death. libs refuse to listen and/or open they eyes
Old 07-07-2021, 04:46 PM   #42
reddog1951
Premium Access

goose., I only spar with them because it's fun to exercise my logic skills in retirement. I also "toy" with telemarketers for similar amusement. Not serious, just anonymous fun. Sometimes I'm serious, sometimes not...kinda like poker. OEB thinks he "reads me" and labels me in a certain way, his posse believes, then...BOOM, the trap is set. Above all, I enjoy debating at the level of logic. I especially enjoyed the response that the British considered colonialism to be insurrectionists. Might be true, but then by logical inference the January 6th participants were insurrection as well. I agree, and about time to own up to it. Party on.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:50 PM   #43
oeb11
Valued Poster

rd - you do fit in well with AOC - who believes that the cure for the violence in DPST run cities is to empty and destroy prisons and the judicial system.

They are about half way there.

Enjoy the Fruits of your narrative and belief system. but don't post self-excuses to play on both sides.

Originally Posted by reddog1951
Been in real world for a few days, so slow to respond. While gone, I was accused of not being independent by OEB, who doesn't know me or my voting record. I supported Reagan, Bush Sr., not Jr. Have no use for Hillary, so I abstained that year, and later determined that voting for the lesser of two evils is better than abstaining, hence my vote for Biden, even though I judge him as weak. I do not hate Trump, but do think that he is a piss-poor "leader", has few qualifications for POTUS, and believe that "cowboy" demeanor is counter productive to national and world politics. Same applies to LBJ earlier.

Never equated the Capital "incident" to a 2nd amendment issue although a few have been charged with gun violations:
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/jan...y-reffitt/#app

My main thrust is if you justify one group of village idiots, you have to justify both, although I personally think the January 6 idiots were the greater threat to our country's sovereignty.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:57 PM   #44
winn dixie
BANNED

election was the real insurrection
jan 6th was led by blm/antheifa antagonists and fbi.

libs pushing division to divert from their assault on the 2cd amendment

ultimate goal of the dims is to be under the U N banner

youve been warned
Old 07-07-2021, 05:04 PM   #45
oeb11
Valued Poster

UN is controlled by china and russia!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women