Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
test
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-27-2021, 06:25 PM   #1
khloe_mn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 121876
Default Please tell me there’s a way to block someone..

Dealt with a potential client in LC who had messaged me more that 20 times, I’ve told him to call because he kept asking for an appt and then not responding when it came time to schedule. I’ve now told him to stop messaging me. He hasn’t.
He’s now messaging me about posts I have in other states.

Ladies: his name starts with “afro..”. He hasn’t had an encounter since 2013, im now understanding why.

Please tell me I can block him.
Old 02-27-2021, 06:43 PM   #2
nmnewcomer
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

My text messaging app ...textra... allows me to block list numbers. Perhaps yours does as well. Good luck!
Old 02-27-2021, 07:09 PM   #3
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

Are you talking about messaging through this site or on your phone, or somewhere else???
Old 02-27-2021, 09:14 PM   #4
khloe_mn
Upgraded Female Account

This site
Old 02-27-2021, 09:40 PM   #5
SweetNikki505
Account Disabled

User ID: 180606
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes go to user cp the go to edit ignore list. You can block the user name there.
Old 02-27-2021, 09:56 PM   #6
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNikki505 View Post
Yes go to user cp the go to edit ignore list. You can block the user name there.
that’s user control panel

it’s in a drop down menu under your username,
in the upper right of eccie screen
Old 02-28-2021, 07:17 AM   #7
afrodizzyaxe
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default A response to Khloe

This is in response to Khloe's message from 2/27/21 that is filled with untrue information.

Yes, I did email her a few times, not twenty. I also explained my work situation which fluctuated AND the fact that email worked better for me than phone calls. Even so, she still asked me to call her.

No, she never did ask me to stop contacting her. That is not true.

No, it is not true that 2013 was the last time I saw anyone.

I just wanted to set the record straight. While there are many devious game-playing clients, providers should not be allowed to make up stories about anyone just like clients should not be allowed to make up stories about anyone.

I wish Ms. Khloe continued safe travels and good health. She will not hear from me again, but it is important that I set the record straight on behalf of all clients who are misconstrued as game-players.

ECCIE administrator(s), please keep doing the good job you are doing.
Old 02-28-2021, 09:45 AM   #8
khloe_mn
Upgraded Female Account

Robert.. I directly asked you to stop messaging me. And forgive me.. you messaged me 18 times, not 20, beginning 2/11. Keep in mind it usually takes 3-5 messages to set up an appointment.

You asked me several times about meeting you, I was patient, gave you options, even let you know when I was back in your area. You repeatedly halfway made an appointment and then stopped responding when it came time to finalizing it. You said your self I was more than patient with you, and yet there was never any follow through from you. You’ve been messaging me for weeks. Even after I gave you another chance you still asked me to meet with you outside of dates I told you I would be in your area. I asked you to call because I was frustrated with your excuses of why you never confirmed or finalized appointments. You told me you would call, and never said you couldn’t until just 2 messages ago “ email works better than phone calls for me. I can't explain it now, but maybe someday... ” (this was 16 messages in)

I stopped responding and you sent me at least 3 messages about how you are not a game player/time waster. But when someone repeatedly tries to make an appointment and doesn’t confirm or follow through, you are just that- a time waster. I HOPE you don’t do this to other providers but there is nothing wrong with me posting about it here.
Old 02-28-2021, 10:01 AM   #9
afrodizzyaxe
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Who is the time waster?

Khloe, I will not waste any more time on you. You repeatedly refused to try to understand my situation.

Two more points:

I have seen one of the people who responded to you and our meeting was wonderful. She knows my character.

Also, I noticed that one user has liked my response (thank you, user, whoever you are). I have not seen anyone like your initial post or your reply.

In closing, as I said before, I wish you continued safe travels.
Old 02-28-2021, 10:07 AM   #10
khloe_mn
Upgraded Female Account

Thanks for the help guys. I knew there had to be a way to block.
Old 02-28-2021, 01:54 PM   #11
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

The funny thing about "liking a post" is that the per posting can like their own post. Just a point to be aware of.....

Both parties have had their say and there is no reason to keep the back and forth going. Closing the thread.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women