Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2021, 02:05 PM   #46
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

funny though, I didn't name a place I used the appreviated name of the shoes I heard you found while digging for kumquats in the dumpster. Maybe I'm mistaken. But yeah cover your tracks. We saw you trying to give out Berry's info clear as day. You like to goad people and then you cry foul when they do it to you. Not going to work with me.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:06 PM   #47
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

“I hereby dub thee: Sir Paintedbynumbers”
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:09 PM   #48
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
funny though, I didn't name a place I used the appreviated name of the shoes I heard you found while digging for kumquats in the dumpster. Maybe I'm mistaken. But yeah cover your tracks. We saw you trying to give out Berry's info clear as day. You like to goad people and then you cry foul when they do it to you. Not going to work with me.
We will see Sir. Mentioning a place of former or present employment is a serious outing offence. Anything may happen.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:22 PM   #49
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

You sold British Knights? Because that's what I referenced. Were you a good salesman? I won a pair on Double Dare. You can go back and watched old episodes and find me. My team was called "the pudwhackers" swear to god. Oh look I outted myself!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
We will see Sir. Mentioning a place of former or present employment is a serious outing offence. Anything may happen.
Old 02-22-2021, 02:25 PM   #50
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
You sold British Knights? Because that's what I referenced. Were you a good salesman? I won a pair on Double Dare. You can go back and watched old episodes and find me. My team was called "the pudwhackers" swear to god. Oh look I outted myself!!
Wiser men will give way. Have a good day Sir!
Old 02-22-2021, 02:30 PM   #51
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
If you let your imagination flow even further, you may deduce I have had not 25-30 handles but rather 250-300 ones. And if I ever outed anyone, it was because they first outed me so I outed them in return. It kind of goes both ways right? I do not do shit unprovoked. If you stab me, you should expect to be stabbed.And true, your only client handle may have been berryberry, but your procurer handle is no secret to anyone that it is d4u as well.
So much here to unpack

1. Thanks for verifying you have used 250-300 handles to access this site. We all knew of the 25-30 you used

2. Yes, you outed people on this site before - you have a propensity for doing so

3. You must be living in your own fantasy world to think I have ever used more than berryberry as my handle. I realize you dislike dames4u because he exposed you as a fraud and made you look silly. But he was a piece of trash that was banned from this site long ago. In fact, you are committing slander and breaking the rules by continuing to post this falsehood. Maybe you will stop before you get the ban hammer again
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:39 PM   #52
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So much here to unpack

1. Thanks for verifying you have used 250-300 handles to access this site. We all knew of the 25-30 you used

2. Yes, you outed people on this site before - you have a propensity for doing so

3. You must be living in your own fantasy world to think I have ever used more than berryberry as my handle. I realize you dislike dames4u because he exposed you as a fraud and made you look silly. But he was a piece of trash that was banned from this site long ago. In fact, you are committing slander and breaking the rules by continuing to post this falsehood. Maybe you will stop before you get the ban hammer again
Oh you are not saying falsehood by claiming I have had 25-30 handles and stuff? Only a little bit, right? If I outed someone it was because they first outed me. Everyone knows who outed my place of employment. So she got outed as well but strangely enough we are friends today whether you believe it or not. We are linked through FB and often chat. I may have propensity for whatever but you certainly have a penchant to speak lies and codswallop mister "rich vocabulary".
Old 02-22-2021, 02:51 PM   #53
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh you are not saying falsehood by claiming I have had 25-30 handles and stuff? Only a little bit, right? If I outed someone it was because they first outed me. Everyone knows who outed my place of employment. So she got outed as well but strangely enough we are friends today whether you believe it or not. We are linked through FB and often chat. I may have propensity for whatever but you certainly have a penchant to speak lies and codswallop mister "rich vocabulary".
You were the one who admitted the multiple handles

Quote:
I have had not 25-30 handles but rather 250-300 ones.
I only can recall the names of a dozen or so handles you used but I believe the mod's have twice as many as that given you broke the rules an overabundance of times
Old 02-22-2021, 02:54 PM   #54
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You were the one who admitted the multiple handles

I only can recall the names of a dozen or so handles you used but I believe the mod's have twice as many as that given you broke the rules an overabundance of times
There is a difference, which unfortunately you cannot make between a confession and a rhetoric question whose answer goes without saying.
Old 02-22-2021, 03:53 PM   #55
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is a difference, which unfortunately you cannot make between a confession and a rhetoric question whose answer goes without saying.
LOL, sure - too late to cover your tracks now - you have been exposed

Quote:
I have had not 25-30 handles but rather 250-300 ones.
Old 02-22-2021, 07:05 PM   #56
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Hmm I think I would shell out $10 to watch a PPV of Tats vs. Old fat d4u Joe
You never know, maybe Joe was wrestler back in high school. He might just lay on you Tats. Heck, you'd probably like it.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 05:09 AM   #57
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

If this site ever needed funding they could charge men and women $10 to kick Tats in the balls. I bet they'd make more than the Gamestop stock.
Old 02-23-2021, 06:47 AM   #58
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Tats is probably pleasuring himself right just thinking about that....
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 09:06 AM   #59
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
If this site ever needed funding they could charge men and women $10 to kick Tats in the balls. I bet they'd make more than the Gamestop stock.
You probably need to join Bam to and .
Old 02-23-2021, 09:19 AM   #60
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Considering the fact that men pay Thousands of $$$$$ for this service, I’d say the site would be undercharging by A TON.

Oh, Another day in paradise over here. Thanks for asking!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women