Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36936
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2021, 02:46 PM   #16
Purrito
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
That said, this point remains the same - 22 executive orders is still far more than any other President in recent history (maybe all history)
Check your math, professor.

If Biden has 22 and Trump had 55 per year for 5 years, then how exactly do you conclude "far more than any other president in recent history"?
Purrito is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 03:01 PM   #17
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrito View Post

If Biden has 22 and Trump had 55 per year for 5 years, then how exactly do you conclude "far more than any other president in recent history"?
???

To make that comparison valid, you might want to annualize Biden’s number first... 22 per week is equivalent to 1,144 a year lol.

Also, I thought trumpy was only in office 4 years, not 5. Did you give him a "bonus" year?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:21 PM   #18
Purrito
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
???

To make that comparison valid, you might want to annualize Biden’s number first... 22 per week is equivalent to 1,144 a year lol.

Also, I thought trumpy was only in office 4 years, not 5. Did you give him a "bonus" year?

It's a typo...like "bug tech"

Main point is Trump by far exceeds any other president and its obviously too early to judge the Biden admin....that is if you're at all concerned with a rational fact-based analysis.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:50 PM   #19
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:

He's talking about in the first week of taking office
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 05:05 PM   #20
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:

Main point is Trump by far exceeds any other president and its obviously too early to judge the Biden admin....that is if you're at all concerned with a rational fact-based analysis.
Why don't you go bang a whore and tell us about it and then come back and whine about stuff.
thurman murmann is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 09:32 PM   #21
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:

everything you say is a "typo". trump doesnt compare to what some other presidents have done with these orders. Kennedy,roosevelt,carter to name a few, both in total and per year
The only thing that you said that is true is it is too early to see how many biden does in one year but given the fact he has 22 in one week speaks volumes

there are at least 14 presidents who average more per year than trump. jesus boy, take thurmans advise and go pop your cherry

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/stat...ecutive-orders
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 10:47 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Try reading before responding

First post clearly said - Executive orders by president in the first week of office.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 08:35 AM   #23
Purrito
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Executive orders by president in the first week of office.
Which is an utterly meaningless statistic.

The real numbers shows Trump was the order-happy dictator with as many in four years as Obama has in 8. Bidens first week numbers just reflect the reversal of all Trump's orders, which is something he promised to do on the campaign trail.

Ya Biden is a dictator. You're all literally nuts.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:07 AM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Which is an utterly meaningless statistic.

The real numbers shows Trump was the order-happy dictator with as many in four years as Obama has in 8. Bidens first week numbers just reflect the reversal of all Trump's orders, which is something he promised to do on the campaign trail.

Ya Biden is a dictator. You're all literally nuts.
More than 4 times as many EO's in his first week than any other recent President. Yeah, that is not meaningless

Just as Lusty asked El-mo who refused to answer - Why don't you quantify that for us? Exactly how many of Senile Biden's EOs were reversals of Trump's EOs? Please list them so we know exactly what the Senile Dictator reversed.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:58 AM   #25
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I listed them, Berry.

Of the remaining 15, 8 are COVID related
Old 01-30-2021, 05:52 PM   #26
Purrito
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I listed them, Berry.

Tyranny! The dictator is going to make everyone wear a mask in the airport. Where will it end?
Old 01-30-2021, 10:31 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I listed them, Berry.

Thanks - but you posting things like
13986: revokes 13880
really tells people nothing here as I doubt anyone knows what 13986 says or what 13880 says.

Purrito needs to spell them out and tell us exactly what each one does to prove his point
Old 01-31-2021, 05:22 AM   #28
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
really tells people nothing here as I doubt anyone knows what 13986 says or what 13880 says.

Purrito needs to spell them out and tell us exactly what each one does to prove his point
The link to the Federal Register allows you to see the titles and full text, by EO number and with hyperlinks to the rest. I provided the EO's. You asked him to list them, they're listed and now you're changing goal posts. I have no love for the guy, just saying.

Let's be clear here. I read the EO's and pulled out that data. I didn't rely on CNN, or Fox or any other sites or aggregators. If you want to focus on volume of orders but not look at the actual content that is your prerogative but you have everything literally in your hands via smartphone to access the data. The volume of time we spend here says we have the time to read. And you wanting him to do what you also need to do is a bit funny.

Your assertion using the dictator line of logic and Biden "quotes" is a talking point which ignores context regarding how they are being used let alone the context of his original argument in the first place.

Purrito is doing the same thing but from the opposite position. And neither of you will find common ground or have a real discussion. Because neither of you took the time to educate yourself. You've had everything spoon fed to you with spin and won't accept the other side I'm any way.

Remember how people get upset about lawmakers passing bills without reading them or understanding the full content of them? Then finding out that there's all manners of shit in them no one expected and they only had cherry picked summaries?

Biden's dictator comments weren't about volume. They were about content and the limitations of presidential power and executive authority. What could and couldn't be done with executive actions. But once the sound bytes get co-opted and distorted you end up with discussions like this one where he leaves himself open to criticism on volume because no one wants to discuss actual content. We manufacture outrage simply by repeating talking points and spin. And instead of discussing the actual issues of the Trump orders or the Biden orders we're stuck on volume so we can compare Biden to Trump and... oh, shit... Carter must really have been an evil, power mad, tin pot dictator with all those EO's. Made Trump look like a lightweight on EO's.

I made sure to show the volume of last 8 admins on purpose. But I provided the link to the full, known tallies and to the FR itself on purpose as well.

Use the fed register. Pick an EO. Each contains links to each EO or codified regulation it references, amends or revokes. Then come back and let's have a real discussion. The fact that we collectively can't do more than a cursory dive into which hooker to see and want all the info spoon fed to us in that context too doesn't give me much hope.

There's a reason I'm not linking to the CNN and Fox summaries that I know you've seen and are expecting
Old 01-31-2021, 06:02 AM   #29
Purrito
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

Now Berry is trying to be the dictator, telling me what I need to do. Lol. Bro, there aren't enough crayons and small words in the world to explain this to someone of your intellectual [sic] capacity and mental state.

And no I'm not doing the same thing from the left. I understand the context. Presidents have been using more executive orders as gridlock in congress increases. Obama used a lot, Trump used more than him. All I'm saying is it's a little early to label Biden a dictator. All I'm saying is wait and see how many EOs he has in a year, so you have enough data to make useful comparisons. I hardly think that is the same as the hysterical screeching from Berry and the rest of Qanon/Trump nutso squad on here
Old 01-31-2021, 07:19 AM   #30
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

You're focused on quantity, so respectfully, you're doing the same thing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women