Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48448
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41591
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2021, 01:07 PM   #16
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

User ID: 350644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was asking for opinions on my bed, not my rates, but thank you for your input.

Here is a very close representation of my setup, I think it looks great!

Elle Banks is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:27 PM   #17
Chase7
Valued Poster

If you and your place is nice and clean it would be fine with me.

Couple instances I had with other girls.
- Never seen her before. Knocked on her door, walked in and there was a dirty mattress thrown on floor, that's all that was in the room. I had her gibe me a bj in my vehiclem F that.

- Another girl came to my room then we went to a bar. We did it once standing up in the girls restroom. Then once more when we got back to my room.

I was fine with this girl.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:30 PM   #18
Chase7
Valued Poster

If you and your place is nice and clean it would be fine with me.

Couple instances I had with other girls.
- Never seen her before. Knocked on her door, walked in and there was a dirty mattress thrown on floor, that's all that was in the room. I had her give me a bj in my vehicle.
I had driven an hour to see her so the bj was better than nothing, I wasn't doing anything in that disgusting room.

- Another girl came to my room then we went to a bar. We did it once standing up in the womens restroom. Then once more when we got back to my room.
I was fine with this girl.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 02:56 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Banks View Post
I was asking for opinions on my bed, not my rates, but thank you for your input.
Stig can speak for himself, but his comment wasn't about what you should charge but more about what is expected at different rate levels. I suspect he was making the same point I was when I said "Most guys would probably not care if they were seeing some hoodrat at hoodrat rates. But if a guy is going to pay 250 or more an hour, they will want and expect a better experience than a tiny twin bed."

So I assume your rates are higher than 250 thus I, like Stig believe most guys would expect better accommodations due to the higher rate and thus would not see you.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 06:17 PM   #20
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn, I thought folks on this site were friendly. That was all really harsh and mean when I'm just here asking about a bed size :/
Old 01-15-2021, 07:17 PM   #21
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I thought Stig could speak for himself also.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 09:53 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Damn, I thought folks on this site were friendly. That was all really harsh and mean when I'm just here asking about a bed size :/
Oh please - there was nothing harsh or mean about it. You asked for opinions, that is what you are getting. Some of us are stating basic realities. People's expectations vary with what they pay. If I go pay $12 for a steak at a Ponderosa Steak house (if they are even still around) my expectations are a lot lower than if I go pay $50 for a steak at Ruth's Chris.

Same with buying a car - I expect a lot more out of a $60K Audi compared to a $20K Kia

Works the same way in this business. If I see someone for 100 I will overlook the mattress on the floor versus if I pay 300 to see someone and they want to use a sofa or tiny bed
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 04:46 AM   #23
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Elle, you asked for feedback and people are giving it to you. I haven’t seen anyone be mean to you.

I agree with the sentiment of others. At a professional rate, I expect a professional experience. (Clean incall and provider, prompt service, good communication, etc.). For me personally, I don’t think a bed setup like yours would stop me from seeing you, but I see why others might.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 06:44 AM   #24
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Elle, you are asking in a place where over 250 is a high rate in Pittsburgh. It’s really not a high rate in Pittsburgh, in every city you are going to find different markets but the market here is much different than the Eros/Tryst market. Also if you ever want brutally honest feedback (honesty without compassion is brutality) this is a great place to get that lol. You mentioned you haven’t had any issues or complaints and honestly the only guys I’ve seen here with concerns are guys that probably wouldn’t visit in the first place so enjoy your incall. It sounds like you are happy with it and the key to giving an amazing session is being happy and comfortable <3
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 06:50 AM   #25
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
Elle, you are asking in a place where over 250 is a high rate in Pittsburgh. It’s really not a high rate in Pittsburgh, in every city you are going to find different markets but the market here is much different than the Eros/Tryst market. Also if you ever want brutally honest feedback (honesty without compassion is brutality) this is a great place to get that lol. You mentioned you haven’t had any issues or complaints and honestly the only guys I’ve seen here with concerns are guys that probably wouldn’t visit in the first place so enjoy your incall. It sounds like you are happy with it and the key to giving an amazing session is being happy and comfortable <3
Great post Morgan! And FWIW I would rather have a great time with a great girl on a twin bed than a dead fish going through the motions on the biggest, most luxurious bed in the world xoxoxo.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 08:35 AM   #26
Elle Banks
Erotic Concierge

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Morgan, spot on about the brutal honesty! And you're right, definitely have to consider the audience.

Also, now I am oddly in the mood for a steak after being compared to one

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women