Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2020, 06:12 PM   #286
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey DF, have you’ve “HEARD” where this guys trailer full of ballots went?

https://newsakmi.com/news/usnews/usp...r-disappeared/

Aliens maybe?
Makes a lot of sense, He was hauling ballots across the state line from New York to Harrisburg. Where do you even find this stuff? I know, it's on the Internet so it must be true. I hope they do, recount Georgia's vote, it will be just like Wisconsin, within a few hundred votes the funniest thing about that, It cost the Trump campaign 3 million dollars and Biden ended up with 300 more votes
They have treatment for dementia, Maybe you should look into this
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:15 PM   #287
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Really daddy do I have to?
Yeah Bam, until attacked they were peaceful!
But I did notice that we will not be discussing the constitutionality of a police force without identifying markings of any sort, being used against American citizens.
And given orders by our dictator in chief!
Or the postal service either!
Not gonna defend the indefensible!
Good for you!
They might have been attacked by Antifa or BLM. Me thincks you should move to Portland and hang out with those peaceful folks. I bet there’s some Asian hotties running around in those AMPs. Chop chop.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:24 PM   #288
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Prove what’s in the links I posted untrue. Run along now.
You are using the convoluted logic. you don't have to prove things are untrue by true, In the United States, you have to prove your case is true, not the other way around. As you will shortly see just because the loser in denial said he won doesn't mean anything
Old 12-06-2020, 06:28 PM   #289
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
It’s you being oblivious. Trump did not inherit 250 million from his father in 1974. Tananna has been spewing this lie for 4 years. Go back and read the link I posted on Fred Trumps will. He died in 1999. That’s just a fact. Again, people like you can’t handle the truth. People like you are filled with hatred and jealousy. Two worthless emotions.
How many times did the Great business man file bankruptcy?
Old 12-06-2020, 06:38 PM   #290
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
You are using the convoluted logic. you don't have to prove things are untrue by true, In the United States, you have to prove your case is true, not the other way around. As you will shortly see just because the loser in denial said he won doesn't mean anything
If I post a link and you thinks it’s bullshit, you prove it wrong. It’s you that is confused,convoluted and wrong. In the US, you are innocent until proven guilty. If you think I’m guilty of posting bullshit, prove me wrong. Until then, as the saying goes, STFU. Trumps saying he won. He has to prove it. Just like Gore had to prove it. Gore lost. Maybe Trump will too. Maybe he won’t.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:39 PM   #291
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
How many times did the Great business man file bankruptcy?
How many more billions does he have than you?
Old 12-06-2020, 06:52 PM   #292
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
7/2 is worse. State law says votes have to be postmarked by Election Day to be valid. Pa law also demands that officials from both parties inspect the ballots. That didn’t happen in certain precincts. That’s a form of disenfranchisement too. Correcting democrat ballots but not Republican ballots? That happened too. Lots of disenfranchisement going on in Pa. No matter what Wolf or the court says. Alito said as much. It might get to SCOTUS. So, Pa ruling may not matter. Parler is like Twitter without censorship. What I’ve posted from there is true. Michigan is going to allow forensic inspections of 22 dominion machines. It’s easier to get news there than trying to google things that google censors. If your an objective person, 94% of negative reporting on Trump is bullshit. Not because it’s Trump, it’s just wrong. Denying voters any information on the Hunter Biden fiasco is a form of disenfranchisement too. 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they knew about Hunters laptop. If you think this election was free of hanky Panky, fine. It’s your opinion. You’re entitled to it. I’m not buying it. That’s my opinion.

As Joseph Stalin once said “ Those who cast votes don’t decide anything. Those who count the votes decide everything”. It certainly worked for him. Putin, Castro, Chavez, Xi and Rocketman. For the sake of the country, things should be investigated to restore any confidence in elections going forward.
Hunter's laptop? You mean the one with all kind of incriminating evidence, the laptop that was so valuable the he had to have it repaired, instead of just getting a new one. and then forgot to pick up? you mean that laptop? And you say I'm in denial
And one other thing, the reason Trump lost and other republicans won, is the fact that Thinking republicans wanted Trump out.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:15 PM   #293
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hunter's laptop? You mean the one with all kind of incriminating evidence, the laptop that was so valuable the he had to have it repaired, instead of just getting a new one. and then forgot to pick up? you mean that laptop? And you say I'm in denial
And one other thing, the reason Trump lost and other republicans won, is the fact that Thinking republicans wanted Trump out.
Yeah, that laptop. Barr appointed Durham to the Special counsel role. Maybe he’ll get into it.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:15 PM   #294
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who can understand your English. Maybe post in Manderin!
I understood him perfectly, but then, I'm not suffering from dementia,
The posting app has spell check already running. if you didn't realize it, When a word is underlined in red it's misspelled, for example Manderin is spelled Mandarin. I hope that helps
Old 12-06-2020, 07:29 PM   #295
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I understood him perfectly, but then, I'm not suffering from dementia,
The posting app has spell check already running. if you didn't realize it, When a word is underlined in red it's misspelled, for example Manderin is spelled Mandarin. I hope that helps
Biden’s suffering from Dementia. Aren’t you the guy who was doing research on the hobby? Are you done? Did you publish your findings in a study? Did you write a book? Let us know. I enjoy reading some good comedy.

Pssst, you missed “thincks” but that wasn’t a typo. I did that on purpose. Just like “manderin” I was fucking around with DF. I always do. But he’s a go to guy for AMP intel. Maybe you should interview him for your research. Over a big dish of beef chow mein.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:33 PM   #296
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
If I post a link and you thinks it’s bullshit, you prove it wrong. It’s you that is confused,convoluted and wrong. In the US, you are innocent until proven guilty. If you think I’m guilty of posting bullshit, prove me wrong. Until then, as the saying goes, STFU. Trumps saying he won. He has to prove it. Just like Gore had to prove it. Gore lost. Maybe Trump will too. Maybe he won’t.
The burden of proof is yours's. You're posting things which you say are true, you prove it.
It's like me saying that I heard on you tube, there are aliens on the dark side of the moon and the Trump administration is covering it up, prove me wrong.
The way you reason is convoluted, but I guess you can't help it
Old 12-06-2020, 07:40 PM   #297
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The burden of proof is yours's. You're posting things which you say are true, you prove it.
It's like me saying that I heard on you tube, there are aliens on the dark side of the moon and the Trump administration is covering it up, prove me wrong.
The way you reason is convoluted, but I guess you can't help it
I think I’m right. You prove me wrong. But you can’t. I posted links. It’s there. Youhaven’t. Nobody else has either. Now prove them wrong. You can’t help yourself. BTW, there actually might be aliens running around the Galaxy. Who knows!!!!

Now, prove as of today, that the Trump team can not examine 22 dominion machines in Michigan. I posted the link that says they can.

As of today, prove Alito didn’t move up Murphy/Parnell lawsuit hearing one day to December 8th at 9am. I posted the link. You prove it wrong.

That’s how it works.

You have work to do. Run along now.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:41 PM   #298
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
How many more billions does he have than you?
Several. but the percent of monetary growth, from what I stared with and what I have now far exceeds what he did. Unless you were born with a silver spoon in you mouth, I'll be willing to bet, yours' is too
Old 12-06-2020, 07:45 PM   #299
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Biden’s suffering from Dementia. Aren’t you the guy who was doing research on the hobby? Are you done? Did you publish your findings in a study? Did you write a book? Let us know. I enjoy reading some good comedy.

Pssst, you missed “thincks” but that wasn’t a typo. I did that on purpose. Just like “manderin” I was fucking around with DF. I always do. But he’s a go to guy for AMP intel. Maybe you should interview him for your research. Over a big dish of beef chow mein.
Nope that was the kid I let use my account, Btw He's doing great, works for the Government
Old 12-06-2020, 07:52 PM   #300
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope that was the kid I let use my account, Btw He's doing great, works for the Government
How old was he?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women