Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2020, 09:34 AM   #46
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Ding, ding, ding - next

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You do realize how rare it was, prior to the coronavirus briefings, that Trump held press conferences....
You do realize how rare it was, prior to the coronavirus briefings, that Trump held press conferences. Right? 'Member how previously, he did the standard briefings with his surrogates and how the FaF media would cackle like jackals - mostly so they could see themselves preening, crowing and showing their feathers and doing their mating dances to their adoring public?

<Yoda voice..> Chopper Pressers, began they have.
Chopper pressers are the best pressers. Oh nooos, they became irrelevant, merely disassociated voices that could barely be heard and no longer seen. Pretty much out of sight, barely heard, if at all and crippled. Only person visible was GEPOTUS Trump. I particularly enjoyed the stagecraft Trump used where the light was behind him, yet in their eyes. Plus, often it was cold, windy and rainy. It was HELL ON EARTH for them and entirely enjoyable. Brilliant!

Now they are back in Da Big House (ring). They are not facing a surrogate. It is not a sparing or training event. They are up against the Champ. (assuming your heard Hilary lost) and he is taking all comers. It's Marquess of Queensberry rules and the Champ is ready to rumble. Step right up. Whose next?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:07 AM   #47
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You do realize how rare it was, prior to the coronavirus briefings, that Trump held press conferences. Right? 'Member how previously, he did the standard briefings with his surrogates and how the FaF media would cackle like jackals - mostly so they could see themselves preening, crowing and showing their feathers and doing their mating dances to their adoring public?

<Yoda voice..> Chopper Pressers, began they have.
Chopper pressers are the best pressers. Oh nooos, they became irrelevant, merely disassociated voices that could barely be heard and no longer seen. Pretty much out of sight, barely heard, if at all and crippled. Only person visible was GEPOTUS Trump. I particularly enjoyed the stagecraft Trump used where the light was behind him, yet in their eyes. Plus, often it was cold, windy and rainy. It was HELL ON EARTH for them and entirely enjoyable. Brilliant!

Now they are back in Da Big House (ring). They are not facing a surrogate. It is not a sparing or training event. They are up against the Champ. (assuming your heard Hilary lost) and he is taking all comers. It's Marquess of Queensberry rules and the Champ is ready to rumble. Step right up. Whose next?
You are certainly the king of posts that say absolutely nothing.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:10 AM   #48
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
I am glad that the governors are working with Trump to come up with the best solution. They were working together before Monday and after Monday. That does not absolve Trump of his actions taken on Monday. What he did was inappropriate but hardly a meltdown. The intent of these press briefings is to inform the public as to the coronavirus situation. In my opinion it did more harm for Trump than good.
The only people who didn’t like it were the reporters, it was them who were melting down. The President was perfectly calm whilst shoving their own words back down their throats. XiNN had to cut away to avoid embarrassment, their 7 viewers didn’t get to see the epic beatdown.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:25 AM   #49
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Practice, practice, practice

Quote:
You are certainly the king of posts that say absolutely nothing.

Guess that speed-ball got by ya. Huh?

In the words of John Madden: Practice, practice, practice.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 12:41 PM   #50
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The only people who didn’t like it were the reporters, it was them who were melting down. The President was perfectly calm whilst shoving their own words back down their throats. XiNN had to cut away to avoid embarrassment, their 7 viewers didn’t get to see the epic beatdown.
As I said, the daily coronavirus reports have been getting negative reviews after helping Trump gain in his approval ratings. Trump reading statistics from a teleprompter is getting boring and meaningless. Trump consistently touts the TV ratings of the briefings, not understanding no one is watching due to him. I enjoy Pence coming on and keeping it from becoming a political circus. Watch Gov. Cuomo and see the difference. Cuomo's ratings (87% approval) are soaring and Trump's ratings, solely on his handling of the coronavirus, have gone from 48% to 42% in the first week of April.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:00 PM   #51
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Good thing Cuomo has President Trump there to bail his woefully unprepared ass out.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:25 PM   #52
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The great leader has once again owned Obama. His virus has surpassed the death count of Obama’s H1N1 pandemic by thousands and he’s just getting started. The chosen one should throw himself a victory parade for all his people.

All hail the great leader.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:32 PM   #53
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
The great leader has once again owned Obama. His virus has surpassed the death count of Obama’s H1N1 pandemic by thousands and he’s just getting started. The chosen one should throw himself a victory parade for all his people.

All hail the great leader.
According to many of the DemPanickers early estimates, Trump has saved millions of lives so far already.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:41 PM   #54
oeb11
Valued Poster

Typical Fascist DPST - gives Obama - the great and powerful- a pass - and Trump is a "murderer with blood on his hands" - and soley responsible for the Chinese Wuhan virus.

Fascist DPST Lying Propaganda - j66!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:46 PM   #55
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You got that ass backwards. Had the great leader begin preparation for a likely Pandemic (which his intelligence agencies were warning) the death count could have been lower at this particular time in history.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:51 PM   #56
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank U for ur participation j66!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:58 PM   #57
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
You got that ass backwards. Had the great leader begin preparation for a likely Pandemic (which his intelligence agencies were warning) the death count could have been lower at this particular time in history.
Nope, I'm pretty sure everyone agrees had he not acted as quickly as he did, the death count would have been much worse.

That certainly Trumps your could have by a mile.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 06:31 PM   #58
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Amusing that the loony-left gets so up in arms about the way Trump is using the media like the punching dummies they are. Well..I meant the part where they think that is the goal. It's his training regimen for the big match. All top tier athletes have a rigorous training program, for months before the big match - the 2 min vid below explains it better than I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-hs0RbnP4

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLE!

that's some pretty good photoshop work in that video.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women