Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42077
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2020, 08:50 AM   #31
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
sorry sir, i call bullshit. you are probably too young to know half the list you picked, so you your opinion is based probably on what you read. Anyone who would list these 5 as worse than carter has either a very low iq or is just extreme left thinking
carry on..........
Well, you just made a baseless assumption. I see a lot of Trumpeters doing that. I'm old enough to know all but Nixon. I'm just not old enough to be in an at risk group like you and bambino. Stay safe guys.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:52 AM   #32
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_itanic1912 View Post
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
and oh yeah OBAMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVAnaHxHbM
Old 04-10-2020, 08:53 AM   #33
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Obama easily the worse. A pure phony and a racist.

His comment says it all "Changing America one day at a time". Also his you can keep your doctor and your premium will go down $2,400.00 a year. My healthcare under Obuma went from $360.00 a month to my present $1,080.00 a month.

I can deal with the rest of the democrat or republican Presidents. Both are out for themselves but didn't try to destroy America like Obama.
You might want to revisit the definition of racism. Which race does he believe to be inferior? Which race does he discriminate against?

My healthcare has gone up more per year during the last three years than it did under Obama.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:08 AM   #34
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Well, you just made a baseless assumption. I see a lot of Trumpeters doing that. I'm old enough to know all but Nixon. I'm just not old enough to be in an at risk group like you and bambino. Stay safe guys.
You mean a baseless assumption like suggesting I'm a trumpster?

If u aren't old enough to be in the age risk group, then you know shit about reagan or carter,only what's been force fed you by liberal bullshit
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 11:32 AM   #35
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
You mean a baseless assumption like suggesting I'm a trumpster?

If u aren't old enough to be in the age risk group, then you know shit about reagan or carter,only what's been force fed you by liberal bullshit
Are you saying that you didn't vote for Trump and that you won't vote for him in November?

Carter wasn't on my worst presidents list. I know plenty about Reagan. Trickle down economics that even HW called Voodoo Economics, and which has lead to the erosion of the middle class. I'll admit that neoliberal are complicit in that as well. Iran Contra. Failed war on drugs. Crack epidemic. Mismanagement of the AIDS crisis. Financial recession. High unemployment for most of his presidency. I will admit that there are probably more reasons that he was a shitty president that I'm not aware of.
Old 04-10-2020, 03:25 PM   #36
chizzy
Premium Access

[QUOTE=1pittsburgh;1062021089]Are you saying that you didn't vote for Trump and that you won't vote for him in November?

Carter wasn't on my worst presidents list. I know plenty about Reagan. Trickle down economics that even HW called Voodoo Economics, and which has lead to the erosion of the middle class. I'll admit that neoliberal are complicit in that as well. Iran Contra. Failed war on drugs. Crack epidemic. Mismanagement of the AIDS crisis. Financial recession. High unemployment for most of his presidency. I will admit that there are probably more reasons that he was a shitty president that I'm not aware of.[/QUOTE

Lol, you just proved my last post to be factually correct

Have a nice day puppy
Old 04-10-2020, 04:29 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I’m not at high risk. I’m not 65, years away. I don’t have diabetes, asthma, or heart problems. Probably as susceptible as you are. Maybe less. Who the fuck are you to diagnose anyone? You don’t know me. You’re really out of your realm. Stay in your lane. Which is a very narrow one.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 05:27 PM   #38
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
sorry sir, i call bullshit. you are probably too young to know half the list you picked, so you your opinion is based probably on what you read. Anyone who would list these 5 as worse than carter has either a very low iq or is just extreme left thinking
carry on..........
What list are you talking about? did you quote the wrong post?
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 05:30 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
What list are you talking about? did you quote the wrong post?
He quoted 1Pittsburgh in this thread. Post #35. Take a little break ok. It’s you that’s confused.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:12 PM   #40
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He quoted 1Pittsburgh in this thread. Post #35. Take a little break ok. It’s you that’s confused.
Your right again Bam It was post #25 I quoted. He was quoting post # 20, in which 1Pittsburgh named 3 republicans he said he would vote for.
But you are right, I am confused what list is he talking about that 1Pittsburgh isn't old enough to know except from what he read?
It just like you Bambino (the child) to post just to say something (it's ok, we understand, you have a need)
Old 04-10-2020, 06:18 PM   #41
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Your right again Bam It was post #25 I quoted. He was quoting post # 20, in which 1Pittsburgh named 3 republicans he said he would vote for.
But you are right, I am confused what list is he talking about that 1Pittsburgh isn't old enough to know except from what he read?
It just like you Bambino (the child) to post just to say something (it's ok, we understand, you have a need)

No sir, post 10 in which a 5 of his worst presidents were republicans
Old 04-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here’s my take bro. You brought up my post total about a week ago. So I checked yours. It was 32 at the time, or 6 per year. Since then you almost doubled it in a week. Most of them addressing me. According to a thread you posted, you’ve been warned. I bet you got some points too. And more to come. Here’s some free advice, go back to being a lurker. Nothing wrong with that. Here’s another saying for you, it’s not from Plato, but apropos:

It’s better to silent and let people guess on your stupidity , than speak and leave no doubt.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:24 PM   #43
jmichael
Account Disabled

Thanks Chizzy , I wasn't following it, makes sense now
Old 04-10-2020, 06:41 PM   #44
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Here’s my take bro. You brought up post total about a week ago. So I checked yours. It was 32 at the time, or 6 per year. Since then you almost doubled it in a week. Most of them addressing me. According to a thread you posted, you’ve been warned. I bet you got some points too. And more to come. Here’s some free advice, go back to being a lurker. Nothing wrong with that. Here’s another saying for you, it’s not from Plato, but apropos:

It’s better to silent and let people guess on your stupidity , than speak and leave no doubt.
yes I got two point for calling _______________ a high class whore.
I got a warning because I posted off subject after the Mod said not to, just like you. as for the amount of my recent posts there are two reason, #1 I'm bored as fuck, staying in the house #2 you'll find out Shortly. as for me addressing you, child, I don't think most have been about you, but I'll go back and check. But the thing is your easy
Old 04-10-2020, 06:45 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
yes I got two point for calling _______________ a high class whore.
I got a warning because I posted off subject after the Mod said not to, just like you. as for the amount of my recent posts there are two reason, #1 I'm bored as fuck, staying in the house #2 you'll find out Shortly. as for me addressing you, child, I don't think most have been about you, but I'll go back and check. But the thing is your easy
#2? I can’t wait. Is that a threat? I guess I’ll find out shortly. But, by all means, go back and check.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women