Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2020, 08:41 AM   #91
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Classic Fascist DPST response- nothing cogent or constructive - just name-callinig and scatology. The same level as Schiff and nadler on the podium.
Your post begins with name calling and a personal attack then you piss and moan about the same. What’s classic is the hypocrisy!

Viva La Shifty Schiff the next VP.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 09:23 AM   #92
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

shiity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:58 AM   #93
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Schiff says Trump’s team didn’t contest facts of ‘Trump’s scheme’

Schiff weighed in on the defense presentation minutes after it wrapped up.
“After listening to the President’s lawyers opening arguments, I have three observations,” Schiff said on Twitter. “They don’t contest the facts of Trump’s scheme. They’re trying to deflect, distract from, and distort the truth. And they are continuing to cover it up by blocking documents and witnesses.”

Keep up the good work Schifty
Old 01-25-2020, 11:14 AM   #94
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Schiff says Trump’s team didn’t contest facts of ‘Trump’s scheme’

Schiff weighed in on the defense presentation minutes after it wrapped up.
“After listening to the President’s lawyers opening arguments, I have three observations,” Schiff said on Twitter. “They don’t contest the facts of Trump’s scheme. They’re trying to deflect, distract from, and distort the truth. And they are continuing to cover it up by blocking documents and witnesses.”

A point I have been making from day one. It is up to the prosecution to not only lay out their case but prove what they have said was either illegal or rises to the level of impeachment. It is simple enough for the jurors say their case did not and they will be left to explain this decision to their constituents.

"Distort the truth". Now that's rich coming from Adam "distorting the truth is my shtick" Schiff who had to apologize for distorting what Trump said in the phone call.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:24 PM   #95
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Schit lost all credibility today. How many different ways can an ambasador say - "I don't have proof - I just presumed.?"

I must say I was impressed with the visual aids that Trump team used. Let's just play those clips of Sondland saying "I presumed" over and over again.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 01:04 PM   #96
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Schit lost all credibility today. How many different ways can an ambasador say - "I don't have proof - I just presumed.?"

I must say I was impressed with the visual aids that Trump team used. Let's just play those clips of Sondland saying "I presumed" over and over again.
Trumps team kneecapped Shithead today. I bet he was crying again. They destroyed his case in two hours.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 02:30 PM   #97
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Deleted and moved comments to my thread Trial of Trump
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 03:25 PM   #98
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Hey baby girl....are you little mad or big mad? You're so cute Freddie baby when you're upset. Hope you got your pink slippers on.
I'm not mad that you like some guy sticking his dick in your ass- it is a free country so if you suck some other faggots dick after he puts it in your ass that is your problem.

I just think you are also a stupid motherfucker who needs to shut the fuck up.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 06:26 PM   #99
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
A point I have been making from day one. It is up to the prosecution to not only lay out their case but prove what they have said was either illegal or rises to the level of impeachment. It is simple enough for the jurors say their case did not and they will be left to explain this decision to their constituents.

"Distort the truth". Now that's rich coming from Adam "distorting the truth is my shtick" Schiff who had to apologize for distorting what Trump said in the phone call.
The Trump team’s case.
1. “The transcript shows that the president did not condition either security assistance or a meeting on anything. The paused security assistance funds aren’t even mentioned on the call.”

Remember what’s at issue here. Trump, on the July 25 call, asked Zelensky to launch two investigations, one focused on former vice president Joe Biden and unfounded allegations about his actions in Ukraine in 2016, and another centered on a bizarre conspiracy theory in which Ukraine is implicated in 2016 election interference. To compel Ukraine to launch those investigations, the Democrats argue, Trump delayed a White House meeting sought by Zelensky and withheld military and security aid scheduled to be sent to Ukraine.

Purpura’s right that the transcript doesn’t include any conditioning of the requested investigations on a meeting or aid during the call. What he doesn’t mention, though, is evidence sitting just outside that call which makes clear that Trump’s team made that conditionality clear to Zelensky’s team.

Trump spoke with Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland that morning. Sondland then reached out to then-Ukraine special envoy Kurt Volker, asking Volker to call him. Shortly after, Volker sent a text message to Andriy Yermak, a key adviser to Zelensky, with whom he’d earlier had lunch in Kyiv.

“Heard from White House,” Volker wrote. “[A]ssuming President [Zelensky] convinces trump he will investigate / ‘get to the bottom of what happened’ in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington.”

Volker then sent a message to Sondland.

“[H]ad a great lunch with Yermak and then passed your message to him,” Volker wrote. “He will see you tomorrow, think everything in place.”
Sondland testified about that message, which he said, “likely I would have received that from President Trump.”

During the call, Zelensky at one point seems to make explicit reference to the investigate-for-visit mandate mentioned by Volker.

“I also wanted to thank you for your invitation to visit the United States, specifically Washington D.C.,” Zelensky said, according to the rough transcript. “On the other hand, I also wanted (to) ensure you that we will be very serious about the case and will work on the investigation.”

No, Trump didn’t say that Zelensky wasn’t getting a meeting without the investigation.

He didn’t need to. His team had already passed that along.

Viva la Shifty Schiff
Old 01-25-2020, 06:32 PM   #100
oeb11
Valued Poster

Poor j666-desperately holding onto Fascist DPST fantasies.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 06:49 PM   #101
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Poor j666-desperately holding onto Fascist DPST fantasies.
This isn’t fantasy it’s reality..

A nearly 90-minute recording released Saturday of President Donald Trump at a 2018 donor dinner that included indicted businessmen he has claimed he doesn't know features Trump speaking animatedly about removing the US ambassador to Ukraine -- at one point stating, "Get rid of her!"

The tape was shared publicly by an attorney for Lev Parnas, the Soviet-born businessman who subsequently worked with Rudy Giuliani to push for ousting the ambassador, Marie Yovanovitch. She was ultimately removed from her post in April 2019.

"Get her out tomorrow. I don't care," the President says at a dinner with donors at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC. "Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it."
Old 01-25-2020, 07:01 PM   #102
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
This isn’t fantasy it’s reality..

A nearly 90-minute recording released Saturday of President Donald Trump at a 2018 donor dinner that included indicted businessmen he has claimed he doesn't know features Trump speaking animatedly about removing the US ambassador to Ukraine -- at one point stating, "Get rid of her!"

The tape was shared publicly by an attorney for Lev Parnas, the Soviet-born businessman who subsequently worked with Rudy Giuliani to push for ousting the ambassador, Marie Yovanovitch. She was ultimately removed from her post in April 2019.

"Get her out tomorrow. I don't care," the President says at a dinner with donors at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC. "Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it."
Big deal Trump can fire an Ambassador, it's his prerogative. You're just reaching for reasons to satisfy your hunger to have Trump impeached just like the rest of the Liberals.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 07:17 PM   #103
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Big deal Trump can fire an Ambassador, it's his prerogative. You're just reaching for reasons to satisfy your hunger to have Trump impeached just like the rest of the Liberals.
He wasn’t meeting with the State department, he was meeting with Campaign donors at his Hotel at a private dinner.

But the fat lying bastard claims he doesn’t know Parnas? Lots more coming!
Old 01-25-2020, 07:36 PM   #104
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
He wasn’t meeting with the State department, he was meeting with Campaign donors at his Hotel at a private dinner.

But the fat lying bastard claims he doesn’t know Parnas? Lots more coming!
Yeah right. This case is so dried up the Democrats are now pissing on it to revive it, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 11:22 PM   #105
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Trump knows lots of people, but he doesn't know all of them.

Parnas is one of those he met & doesn't know personally, same with Papadoulous.

someone who thinks he's got a shot a being somebody just cause he met prez Trump.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women