Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2019, 09:03 AM   #1
Anastasia Orlov
Unicorn Barbie

User ID: 474438
Location: KC mainly / Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Tulsa, Springfield, MO
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Howdy Y'all!! I will be there permenantly next week!! Please share your 2 cents ¢!!

I plan to be in the area permenantly next month!! I moved all my stuff in storage for now. I have all the stuff to open my own private studio room. If you know where, I would love a message. Or maybe you are a hobbyist and would like to comment on the neighborhoods to be in for convienance or best intersections for great traffic.

* *Do not have an apt or house yet... If you have a place for rent message me please! I have legit references from my previous corporate apartments.

I would also like to know favorite places to stay. I have stayed at a few hotels already I thought were just fine. However typically locals know best!

Food is also a BIG deal to me!! Tell me where the food is!!
I have have tried 3 different BBQ so far... But nothing like TX and I fear I need to start ordering my meat dry. I get plates covered in sauce. I actually like tasting rubs and what not. Also desserts are my weakness where are those at?!? Haha

Hope all is well!! I look forward to meeting new friends and doing local stuff!!
Anastasia Orlov is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 09:06 AM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No KC bbq totally different from Texas lol
UniqueCarpenter can tell you best bbq places!

Hope you find what you need and have fun sexy!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:38 AM   #3
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Honey for desserts, Andre's on 50th and Main. As for BBQ, Slaps is very good. The secret to KC BBQ is always in the sauce. Who doesn't like it wet? Otherwise you might well order pot roast. You can order it without sauce, just tell them sauce on the side.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 12:42 PM   #4
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Hope the move process goes smoothly, Anastasia! Let us know when you get settled. I’ll order in some BBQ and desserts... and we can do an afternoon of test-tasting!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 01:45 PM   #5
MuffLuver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Luther's on State Line near 135th serves their meet dry - their burnt ends and ribs are awesome without the sauce.
MuffLuver is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:29 PM   #6
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Thank you Dallas,
Anastasia,
my fav bbq is Q39 with Joes KC #2. However, depending on what part of the Metro I'm in, I have back-up favorites from Excelsior Springs to Martin City to Olathe to Weston.
Deserts: Tailhooked is quite correct about Andres in south plaza.
As for places to live, centrally located probably south plaza to Brookside. For places to stay: plaza, airport area, or selected locations in overland park. Check in with the local gals though.
Btw, DallasRain, above, may be able to directly help with hotel info.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:56 PM   #7
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Orlov View Post

Food is also a BIG deal to me!! Tell me where the food is!!
Welcome sweetheart and really Im honored that you put me (Bigdeal) and food as favs
Lmao
But its good to have ya.
I dont have anything to add as youll get all kinds of recommendations, KC is no longer flyover country!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:50 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep. I have hotel list..
Old 11-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #9
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

My favorite BBQ is Jack Stack, and another really good BBQ is a new place in Liberty called Jousting Pigs. Jousting Pigs has really good brisket. IMO the best in the metro area. It might really be my favorite BBQ place if it wasn't so far away.

I prefer ordering the sauce on the side. If the meat is prepared properly you won't need it.

87th Street in Lenexa has some really good ethnic restaurants. For Indian food try Korma Sutra , for Thai food try The Thai Place, and for middle eastern cuisine the Holyland Cafe is good.

For Vietnamese I like Vietnam Cafe at 39th and Rainbow.

For Cajun meals you have to come to my house for really good Cajun Cuisine. Sorry, you're just a long ways from Louisiana. Special appointments only.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 07:32 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Talk of the town in overland park..quivera and 119th is kickass food
I had yummy dinner last nite w a special guy and now i am eating a steak from there
Old 11-07-2019, 07:32 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oops
Old 11-21-2019, 04:57 AM   #12
Petersemi
Registered Member

BBQ strikes a special cord with everybody for their “favorite”. But I have found that Q39 seems to be in mosts top three. It’s great.

I’m on my way to be back in town for awhile and cannot wait to catch a meal at the Beer Kitchen in Westport myself. I would give it a go.
Petersemi is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:22 AM   #13
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Hi Anastasia nd welcome to KC! For the things you’re looking for,anywhere in midtown is going to be your best landing spot. People in that area care less about the comings and goings of their neighbors. Lots of good BBQ options mentioned already, so I’ll recommend taking the taco tour. Fantastic Mexican food all over town and it’s a great excuse to explore areas you may not otherwise get to!
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:37 AM   #14
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Don't forget Chez Elle for fantastic crepes and coffee......my hobby buddies and I like to drop in for Sunday brunch.....my favorite is the dessert crepe Ma Cher Amour....mmmmmmmm, so yummy....plus you never know what other famous or infamous hobby characters might drop in!!!!! Kind of like spotting Hollywood celebrities in Los Angeles!!!!! Bon Apetit!!!!
Zippo65 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women