Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2019, 07:26 PM   #46
Daddy4Pussy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Sure wish Private Chuckle would say something now.
Daddy4Pussy is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:24 PM   #47
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

She got banned because she stole money? I do not see in the guidelines where ripping off members gets you banned. According to what I as told by an admin via email, anything that is done outside the confines of Eccie (outing, robbing, ect.), and is not admitted to on Eccie, means nothing when it comes to membership status.

So she must have done something additional against site rules to get the boot, right? Then again, lots of times, rules are made up to suit depending on who it is that is doing it or doing it to that determines mod action/inaction on here.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:32 PM   #48
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
She got banned because she stole money? I do not see in the guidelines where ripping off members gets you banned. According to what I as told by an admin via email, anything that is done outside the confines of Eccie (outing, robbing, ect.), and is not admitted to on Eccie, means nothing when it comes to membership status.

But, lots of times, rules are made up to suit depending on who it is that is doing it or doing it to that determines mod action/inaction on here.
You don't know what happens behind the scenes or will you hear about it, whoever's banned is this thread surely screwed up big
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:33 PM   #49
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Some people sure get riled up over how they think this site is run.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:40 PM   #50
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Only because they wish they ran it
mrredcat43 is online now   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:50 PM   #51
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:

So she must have done something additional against site rules to get the boot, right? Then again, lots of times, rules are made up to suit depending on who it is that is doing it or doing it to that determines mod action/inaction on here.

If you are talking about me. That is NOT what I told you. There are plenty of things that happen offsite that cause disciplinary action here. I'm not saying what happened to the people banned from this thread, but there are plenty of documented cases of thieves and violent people being banned from this site.

I was more than happy to help you. Not so much anymore. Why should I when I asked for some patience (2 days) and you insist on lying about what I told you?
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:52 PM   #52
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Some people are so bitter, and need a hug
mrredcat43 is online now   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:17 PM   #53
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaVee View Post
With that being said, this is why I put in a request today to have my account deleted because it's not fair!! We don't know what occurs between a provider and a hobbyist when something goes sour all we know is what's being told there's never any proof and guys base their decision on whether or not to see this lady on what other gentlemen are saying. I think it's very unfair and it's happened to me on several occasions and I'm just tired!! I really thought this was a good board but it's changed so much and I just don't think it's fair for us providers or the hobbyist when lies are being told and it's acceptable???
Quote:
Unfortunately, even tho it is a total fabrication, perception of baseless allegations are the greater part of reality on Eccie. There are trolls and BSC providers who never have met the person the slander, let alone had a session with them, and they accuse others of this or that, then, because Eccie allows this bullshit, others who are weak minded and get told what to think, carry the water for the trolls.

This board is suppose to be a review board and providing intel about P4P, but even since it's enception, the agendas of the most frequent posters are basically all that one reads about on Eccie. The staff has FINALLY decided to enforce the guidelines evenly to all it's members, that BTW, were put in place on day one (after 10 years of nothing but negativity and drama). Because most of the Eccie staff members are easily minipulated to be bias and join in on and adding to the drama, it is going to be a LONG SLOW process of getting this site on track to it's intended purpose.
Quote:

Man, you all have invested way too much into this board. I just don't understand your expectations. Should every hobbyist and provider be assigned a chaperone to follow them around, sit in the corner of the room, and monitor all activities for verification? Unless that happens (which it won't) there is always going to be an element of "good faith" involved here. This is not a board for tips on knitting and sewing or how to eat healthy. It's for people engaging in a high risk, unregulated, illegal lifestyle among consenting adults. This board can't protect you whether guy or girl. No board can. Since majority of this is based off of taking people's word, combined with the male/female dichotomy and a lifestyle known to attract seedy characters, there will always be drama, lies, and mishaps. ALWAYS! That also makes the task of moderating things here extremely difficult. The best you can do is gather as much info as you can from here and wherever else, then make a judgement call, and proceed w/ caution knowing that there is still going to be a lot of risk involved on BOTH sides despite what may have been said or unsaid here. Anything beyond that is unrealistic.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:56 PM   #54
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

Do you ever stop complaining about shit? Seriously dude, why the fuck do you even want to be on this site?

I hate country music. You make as much sense to me as if I kept going to a country music bar and constantly complained about their selection of songs even though I already know their song list before I even opened the door to gain access to the establishment.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:16 PM   #55
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Man, you all have invested way too much into this board. I just don't understand your expectations. Should every hobbyist and provider be assigned a chaperone to follow them around, sit in the corner of the room, and monitor all activities for verification? Unless that happens (which it won't) there is always going to be an element of "good faith" involved here. This is not a board for tips on knitting and sewing or how to eat healthy. It's for people engaging in a high risk, unregulated, illegal lifestyle among consenting adults. This board can't protect you whether guy or girl. No board can. Since majority of this is based off of taking people's word, combined with the male/female dichotomy and a lifestyle known to attract seedy characters, there will always be drama, lies, and mishaps. ALWAYS! That also makes the task of moderating things here extremely difficult. The best you can do is gather as much info as you can from here and wherever else, then make a judgement call, and proceed w/ caution knowing that there is still going to be a lot of risk involved on BOTH sides despite what may have been said or unsaid here. Anything beyond that is unrealistic.
Excellent advice & commentary on ECCIE and the hobby in general.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:39 AM   #56
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Never understood people that threw themselves at other's problems. Unless they think everything revolves around them. Kind of egoistic don't ya think?
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 03:03 PM   #57
Mayo
Registered Member

Lexie is a survivor. She's sweet, warm, accommodating, fun, and a great girl. Have seen her many times, incall and outcall. Be careful... She's the kind of girl you could fall in love with!
Mayo is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 03:07 PM   #58
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
Lexie is a survivor. She's sweet, warm, accommodating, fun, and a great girl. Have seen her many times, incall and outcall. Be careful... She's the kind of girl you could fall in love with!
Thank you for bumping this old thread and reminding the community what she did. You're a great friend to her!
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 03:09 PM   #59
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your ONE post to bump this old thread probably isn't going to help your friend. Just reminds everyone of the incident.

Edit...obviously Slubby and I were typing at the same time.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 03:17 PM   #60
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Your ONE post to bump this old thread probably isn't going to help your friend. Just reminds everyone of the incident.

Edit...obviously Slubby and I were typing at the same time.

I'm faster than you are!

slubby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women