Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42137
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36504
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2019, 11:41 PM   #46
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
You told me the References Was Such BUT they have NO RECORD OF YOU OR THEM CONTACTING THEM🤔
I know the reference personally & know that this is a lie but ok
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:46 PM   #47
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
Bsc isn’t the for bidden topic I was referring to. If you would look at a previous comment that you made on the review, you’ll see were it was edited out by staff. That’s what I was referring to. I’m Not gonna sit here and go back-and-forth with anyone, this is not a pissing match this is not and at least I’m not gonna let it turn into anything negative. I’m going to be A bigger person and not entertain and all this back-and-forth. He has his right to an opinion he has his right to a bad review. We’ve all had bad reviews hell I myself have bad reviews but I’m not gonna let my panties in a bunch about it. And I don’t see where this is all coming from from you because it just like a day or two ago you & I We’re just speaking and you had no attitude towards me whatsoever, we were laughing and all the other shit. But then this comes out of nowhere. It’s OK though people have bad days, I for one have had a fantastic day and a fantastic evening. And I hope you all did the same as well.
I've never had a bad review but I can guarantee you didnt check references because I contacted her & yeah! You should have been the bigger person & ended that session from the start but you didn't just like you didn't check the REPUTABLE INDEPENDENT REFERENCE you were given!
Old 02-23-2019, 11:47 PM   #48
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 02-24-2019, 05:48 AM   #49
backonthesaddle
BANNED

Quote:
Says the person who makes assumptions/accusations about forbidden topics against me, you still have to insert your unnecessary comments. Say what you feel is necessary. Have a good evening!
This girl always has one or two or maybe three meltdowns per year that she has to post in Eccie for the whole world to see. Have to be crazy to see her.
backonthesaddle is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 06:13 AM   #50
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool Crazy NOT seeing her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backonthesaddle View Post
This girl always has one or two or maybe three meltdowns per year that she has to post in Eccie for the whole world to see. Have to be crazy to see her.
I've seen Cameron and she showed me a great time! She's a sweetie and her place was clean and kept.
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 06:15 AM   #51
backonthesaddle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
I've seen Cameron and she showed me a great time! She's a sweetie and her place was clean and kept.
I rest my case.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:18 AM   #52
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Talking "WW"

Quote:
I rest my case.
Hola angry Chinito.
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:37 AM   #53
backonthesaddle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
OMG, yes exactly. So he was definitely a bad apple trying to reinvent himself.

And it states in the comments that there were other complaints from other ladies that he stunk and needed to shower.
lol, most areas in Houston have smelly water. Oh that explains the BSC behavior from women.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:40 AM   #54
backonthesaddle
BANNED

Quote:
Says the person who makes assumptions/accusations about forbidden topics against me, you still have to insert your unnecessary comments. Say what you feel is necessary. Have a good evening!
Don't have to assume anything. Your posts prove it quite well.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:23 AM   #55
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
lol, most areas in Houston have smelly water. Oh that explains the BSC behavior from women.
When are you moving WW?
You should be the last person crying about BSC behavior
We haven't forgotten all your meltdowns and racist outbursts that got to all your original handles banned
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:15 PM   #56
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Don't have to assume anything. Your posts prove it quite well.
I’m not talking about ur BSC comment, you made a reference about they way I sounded & an assumption why. Which is why staff edited your comment. Name calling idc about. When you assume I partake in certain things- that’s the issue & your accusation is 100% false.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:20 PM   #57
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Meltdowns, never. Expressing my opinion or talking about a situation during a session, yes. If you see a post of mine, and I’m not yet ur cup of tea, why even read, much less comment. Does it do something for you to be negative towards ppl?
Old 02-24-2019, 02:23 PM   #58
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
I've never had a bad review but I can guarantee you didnt check references because I contacted her & yeah! You should have been the bigger person & ended that session from the start but you didn't just like you didn't check the REPUTABLE INDEPENDENT REFERENCE you were given!
And u may want to talk to her again! I just spoke w/ her & we figured it out. You u said she told you that she hadn’t seen her talk to me in months. Loving us just spoke with her she told me that she said to you that it had been a few weeks since she spoke with me. So go ahead and call her again and get the facts straight. I don’t know what was going on with you last night I don’t know if you’re still going through it today, but I have never came at you like this. Damn they are speaking to her three times a week on the phone with you, and you act completely different. Now I know not to trust you. And you can say anything you want about me here on out it’s not going to bother me your phase me but just make sure that you have your facts straight. I absolutely wish you all the best and hopefully you stay successful like you claim you are.
Old 02-24-2019, 02:43 PM   #59
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

God Bless All Of Yall Lol. Smh
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:35 PM   #60
backonthesaddle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
When are you moving WW?
You should be the last person crying about BSC behavior
We haven't forgotten all your meltdowns and racist outbursts that got to all your original handles banned

Hey Purple Rain go spar with pxmcc, your online bf. That's your thing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women