Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2018, 04:29 AM   #61
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Ztonk- ... who happens to have a vested interest in this matter - and, oops, just happens to be a MOD - just hit me with an infraction for my comments in this thread...

What. the. fuck...

Come on, St. Chris, are you really going to allow this kind of... stuff... ?
My experience with this MOD and his unprofessionalism has been exactly the same pretty much. He’s the only one doing anything but honestly is so unprofessional I will likely not be back to Austin for a long time.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:54 AM   #62
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

You said in an earlier thread your business wasn't as good than if you stayed in Dallas, due to the time of the year you are visiting I would assume. That would be more of a deciding factor than a mod was unprofessional, right?

This isn't meant to be a dig on you, just saying.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:45 AM   #63
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow Britt. So sorry you had to deal with this. He sounds like he went to stalker 101 class and graduated. Too creepy. Stay safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
Negative. Angry about p411 nope my account was fine after a PM to gina. No problem as you can clearly see it's still up. I've been a p411 member since 2008 and never a problem.

I dislike your psycho ass starting way back here remember this crying thread you made about me? Cause I blocked you from Twitter... blah blah!! Begging to see me after I told you numerous times to leave me alone and not to contact me, yet you begged to pay twice my rate for me too see you!! https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=scsholar. I actually had no problems with you until I went to a social that you had attended and a lady told me as she approached that you wanted to see if you should try and reach out to me again. I told her she could tell you hell no. Then eccie went down an you tried to see me yet again under agent220. Like bro really wtf! How do you not understand I do not like you. You disgust me, you are fucking crazy, I I will not meet you, I do not what your money, I know what you look like... did you really think you would get passed my screenin let alone the parking lot once I saw you. That's dumb!! I dont care what providers think about me who choose to white knight for your ass. Providers who are sloppy drunks are not girls I care to be associated with nor do I take truthfully what they say. I sure dont care about provider who cant shut the fuck up and kiss and tell about other ladies to clients They dont pay my Bill's and they dont affect my business. I have already told you that I made sure I alerted about you on every hooker board because you are a psycho. I dont have your Facebook and if I did you bet your ass I would have your real name etc and it would have been known. Especially since you continue to try to invade my privacy and stalk me. Like I said before your continued interest with me will resort to me going to the cops. Stalking is a crime and I'm not scared to go to them because I'm a hooker. Im open in my personal and everyone knows what I do so I have nothing to hide. I've said atleast 3 times that I had your picture. Yup you were dumb and tried to add hookers with your account that had your picture on it. Not my problem you were dumb and did that. You put it out there it's fair game... especially when you continuously stalk me. I didnt lie about it I said right out in my post here that I have it.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...613#post155613

You are psycho?? You were told I dont want to see you? So then answer this fucking question why did you try to book me under agent220? Quit this bullshit answer the fucking question? You did I have proof... so quit this shit!! So you are admitting that ladies are freely sharing private posted information? Thats against board rules to share private locker room infom This would be from private ladies only areas. I have only texted one girl and it was bb who admitted to being sloppy drunk and telling you the private oh2 information and it was reported to the mods on oh2. Thats why your profile was clicked so they know who it was in reference too. I have proof from her pm. Check your profile nope it was checked 1 time to report you to the mods and to screen shot your profile for the alerts. I have never looked at it again so quit flattering yourself. You are blocked. I don't care if a girl I defend hates my guts. Am I supposed to cry or some bullshit. I can fight my own battles and back my own shit up. I dont need girls or white knights to fight my battles like you clearly need to. I'm not a pussy apparently. Please put me on block and quit trying to see me under what ever new handle you create. It wont happen so quit with your crazy bullshit.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:00 AM   #64
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
You said in an earlier thread your business wasn't as good than if you stayed in Dallas, due to the time of the year you are visiting I would assume. That would be more of a deciding factor than a mod was unprofessional, right?

This isn't meant to be a dig on you, just saying.
I don’t generally do things for just one reason....so there are multiple reasons...
Old 07-13-2018, 07:40 AM   #65
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
..... So I have no personal interest.
You've been whining/crying since being rejected as a MOD a few years back and still can't display any modicum of understanding for guidelines.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:42 AM   #66
Whispers

Quote:
Ztonk- ... who happens to have a vested interest in this matter - and, oops, just happens to be a MOD - just hit me with an infraction for my comments in this thread...

What. the. fuck...

Come on, St. Chris, are you really going to allow this kind of... stuff... ?
And the answer is?................

Old 07-13-2018, 07:43 AM   #67
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
My experience with this MOD and his unprofessionalism has been exactly the same pretty much. He’s the only one doing anything but honestly is so unprofessional I will likely not be back to Austin for a long time.
LMAO..... The lack of interest in your ass is the only reason you won't return.....
Old 07-13-2018, 07:56 AM   #68
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Here's WinnDixie's post comments that got me pointed -
"Are you retarded? Whispers gets pointed all the time! I myself picked up points just the other day!
Are you not keeping up with the many histories here. I think you are not, because sarah and agent are low level scum."

So he called me retarded and he called Sarah (and any presumed agents) SCUM... and I got pointed for calling him a dolt...

But I got pointed for being... rude...
Yep, rude that's the way I see it !!! Someone who wanted to be a mod. should know better........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:57 AM   #69
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
LMAO..... The lack of interest in your ass is the only reason you won't return.....
Was wondering when your ass was gonna show up and comment...there you are ..thanks for not letting me down.

There is interest in me here...not that I need to explain anything to you...cause you’re so rude disrespectful and argumentative you’ll find something wrong with me and what I say regardless....

You’re life is is to bash the ladies you don’t like or would never see...why don’t yo just stay away from me ...that’s in your best interest and honestly what you should be doing to the ladies you do t like anyway...following posts around just to be negative makes you look like one awful individual...

You and your mod fuck buddy....lol

Several of y’all come in the same thread and gang up...I’m sure treetop will be here with his comments in no time...

Tootles
Old 07-13-2018, 10:11 AM   #70
Whispers

Quote:
Was wondering when your ass was gonna show up and comment...there you are ..thanks for not letting me down.

There is interest in me here...not that I need to explain anything to you...cause you’re so rude disrespectful and argumentative you’ll find something wrong with me and what I say regardless....

Why do you think anything you say really matters to me? You are simply not my type in that you are too old and don't have the look I prefer....

You’re life is is to bash the ladies you don’t like or would never see...why don’t yo just stay away from me ...that’s in your best interest

Please expand on that thought.... Exactly why is it in my best interest to "stay away"?

and honestly what you should be doing to the ladies you do t like anyway...following posts around just to be negative makes you look like one awful individual...

Several of y’all come in the same thread and gang up...I’m sure treetop will be here with his comments in no time...

Tootles

Have ya gotten your tired old ass back to wherever you call home yet? If so why are you still posting in Austin?

Oh yeah... For the same reason we will continue to post in threads you participate in as well as others.... Because it is allowed...

Old 07-13-2018, 10:20 AM   #71
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Whimpers, the pathetic teddy bear troll is back, spreading his bile. But to his credit, he’s posted at least four comments without using his favorite W word.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:51 AM   #72
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:

You’re life is is to bash the ladies you don’t like or would never see...why don’t yo just stay away from me ...that’s in your best interest and honestly what you should be doing to the ladies you do t like anyway...following posts around just to be negative makes you look like one awful individual...

Tootles

I love it when you get mouthy!
Old 07-13-2018, 11:56 AM   #73
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smpslt7 View Post
Whimpers, the pathetic teddy bear troll is back, spreading his bile. But to his credit, he’s posted at least four comments without using his favorite W word.

Whooker?
Old 07-13-2018, 11:56 AM   #74
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You've been whining/crying since being rejected as a MOD a few years back and still can't display any modicum of understanding for guidelines.

Your capacity for spouting bullshit is limitless, isn't it?
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 12:19 PM   #75
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
I love it when you get mouthy!
What can I say...I’m good with my mouth 👄

AMPReviews.net