Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42102
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2018, 01:12 PM   #31
damn.scarlet
EROTIC MASSAGE THERAPIST♡

User ID: 257281
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Play doctor¿?@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Well Scarlet,
That just might cause a guy to also need some nurses ......

Ok I'm all over that one.....

Uc, I knock on your door with a little song....

"I heard that you were feeling ill. A headache, a fever and the chills
Have no fear, your relief is here....
And your in luck, because I'm the nurse who likes to F~¢|<!"

How's that?

Man, Uc.... now you got me wanting to play doctor.

I used to have, well still do..... Have a fetish for a doctor with cold fingers and hands to touch me and examine me.... It turns me On something fierce..... My poor doctor.... Who died recently....
Has had to put up with my crap and fetish for over a decade.... I wonder if he ever caught on or just thinks I'm a weirdo... Which I am so.....
So....
Role play? Is there anyone with cold fingers who wants to take Advantage of their patient and give me a thorough examination? Pm me!
damn.scarlet is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 02:45 PM   #32
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Heh,
Very nice, Scarlet.
More folks should learn to flirt in posts.

But, as for cold fingers:

What would a nurse do with ice cubes.
Or would she need a doctor to show her?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:54 AM   #33
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmm...I like to play with ice cubes
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:20 AM   #34
damn.scarlet

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mmmm tease...

If your a doctor with ice cold fingers.... That ice will surely melt on my skin immediately.... You should come see....
Old 04-02-2018, 08:04 AM   #35
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Apparently, Switter is moving up through the pack.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:06 AM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ice is great for sensory play!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:29 AM   #37
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Some have started posting in the resume section : Cute and sexy mom (kansas city)

Cute and sexy mom looking for a sincere attractive friend to get to know for good chemistry and great times ..I live by myself so I am able to host you If you can suck and fuck my pussy & ass.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/re...549468016.html
Single Yummy Mom Wants PINK Pussy Eater (kansas city)

hey,,,
Older woman Just want a guy or girl to go down and eat my pussy, im Clean, shaved and sweet. Must be attractive, and I will return the favor.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/re...549468364.html
Old 04-02-2018, 09:33 AM   #38
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Say's she needs the back of her truck filled . Hmmm.

"Single mom with an empty truck in need of metal to fill it!!! Please!! (Kansas City)

Hi. My name is Courtney and I'm a single mother of 3 growing boys and 1 sweet baby girl who eat WAY to much (lol). I have a pick up truck empty and ready to load up with your metal items that I will take to the metal scrap yard FOR FREE!! Just reply to this post and tell me what you are wanting to get rid of and I will get back with you right away and schedule pick up time with you.
I thank you for reading my post and also thank you for your items!! "
https://kansascity.craigslist.org/re...544673955.html
Old 04-02-2018, 10:54 AM   #39
bigkansas1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Someone sure got under Scarlet's skin. Scarlet, I totally get where you are coming from. We shouldn't compare any of you with one another, because each provider is unique in their own way and appeals to clients in a different way. My apology for the fellow clients that are disrespectful on here.
bigkansas1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:32 PM   #40
damn.scarlet

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkansas1 View Post
Someone sure got under Scarlet's skin. Scarlet, I totally get where you are coming from. We shouldn't compare any of you with one another, because each provider is unique in their own way and appeals to clients in a different way. My apology for the fellow clients that are disrespectful on here.
YOU don't have to apologize sugar, for other people's shortcomings. It's okay I'm sure all of us girls already have have him on our ignore list. And who knows maybe he's a darling just like the rest of you and just had a really bad experience I hope he finds peace. Because we all already are our worst critics and each of us is worth more than we give ourselves credit for. We especially, us ladies do not deserve to be told what one believes our worth is when we are putting ourselves out there everyday to be scrutinized and browsed through and shopped by our looks and what we have typed for you to read. Bc looks can be deceiving, I bet you gents would be surprised.... if you're into bigger girls just try a smaller girl if you're into smaller girls try the bigger girl same with older vs younger and younger vs older because we each bring something different to the table and we're each a gem in our own way, yes even the one I have a quarrel with from time to time she's worth something more than she gives herself credit for.

I CHALLENGE YOU GUYS: just because the pictures don't tickle your fancy maybe she's a great conversationalist and listener and I know some of you really need that or maybe she has a certain skill that she has perfected because she knows she is bigger and has to bring something to the table or she is super skinny and doesn't have the perfect BOOBIES so she's perfected something else because she knows she has TO BRING A BOMB ASS PUSSY to the table that doesn't mean she's worthless and not worth what she's asking. Variety is the spice of life, I know that and some of you may not see the same girl more than once but because of what you put in a review if it's something small that maybe isn't worth THE Risk OF Ruining her reputation for maybe not mention it because doesn't mean it's putting the other hobbyist at risk cuz you guys COMMENT THINKING UR FUNNY AND run away with your imagination on some of these things and they're so trivial is it DOESN'T really matter. should that ruin someone's reputation or make a handful of guys not see her because SOME OF U ARE more followers than leaders I don't know but I digress... THIS IS BORING AND ITS JUST WHAT WE GOTTA DEAL WITH. I JUST HOPE SOME OF YOU SEE PAST THE BS AND DO THE RIGHT THING.

ENOUGH SAPPY CRAP..... WHO WANTS TO PLAY AND GET NAUGHTY BC IM READY FOR A GOOD TIME ISNT THAT WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT? WHO IS WITH ME?
Old 04-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #41
AmberFoxxz
Queen Bee

User ID: 353922
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Men like what they like and only stray from that when drunk or knows she sucks like a hoover.

It's like when a gay man asked me to have a three-way with him and his husband and be his first female sexual experience ever. Like hell no, I'm not going on a suicide mission for my self esteem! I admire all the fine vocabulary and debate in this thread tho, frfr.
AmberFoxxz is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:31 PM   #42
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by damn.scarlet View Post
...Variety is the spice of life, I know that and some of you may not see the same girl more than once but because of what you put in a review if it's something small that maybe isn't worth THE Risk OF Ruining her reputation for maybe not mention it because doesn't mean it's putting the other hobbyist at risk cuz you guys COMMENT THINKING UR FUNNY AND run away with your imagination on some of these things and they're so trivial is it DOESN'T really matter....
I agree that Variety is the spice of life, but its also what makes someone great for one person and not so great for someone else. This makes what some may consider trivial to one person a deal breaker to another. For that reason I think it should be included in a review, no matter how trivial. I don't think it would ruin a provider's reputation if everything is factual. That way it won't matter to those who consider it trivial and won't be a major disappointment to those who think its not a trivial issue. Bashing a provider is one thing, but giving factual information is different, and always worthwhile whether positive or negative.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women