Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2018, 12:56 AM   #46
jk0913
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Wow, I did not know that this provider created this "fake review" thread because she couldn't provide the service she advertised, nor looked anything like her pictures. Just to be clear, LucyVonTrapp is a bait and switch. Thank you Analeese for letting them know I didn't write a "No" review just to ruin her "business". I have seen Analeese, hence my honest review on her. She is an amazing, lovely lady, showcase is 100% accurate. Hence her great sessions, she does not have any "no" reviews. I just write honest reviews for fellow hobbyists so they don't fall into the same predicament I did. First of all, Lucy Von Trapp looks nothing like her showcase pictures, much more larger and not attractive. She has the same tattoos as her showcase, so clearly it is the same person. For all who don't believe me, just so schedule a session with her and then you'll realize the truth. Just don't blame me when you fell for a bait and switch which I clearly warned fellow hobbyists on eccie with the "no" review.
jk0913 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:10 AM   #47
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk0913 View Post
Wow, I did not know that this provider created this "fake review" thread because she couldn't provide the service she advertised, nor looked anything like her pictures. Just to be clear, LucyVonTrapp is a bait and switch. Thank you Analeese for letting them know I didn't write a "No" review just to ruin her "business". I have seen Analeese, hence my honest review on her. She is an amazing, lovely lady, showcase is 100% accurate. Hence her great sessions, she does not have any "no" reviews. I just write honest reviews for fellow hobbyists so they don't fall into the same predicament I did. First of all, Lucy Von Trapp looks nothing like her showcase pictures, much more larger and not attractive. She has the same tattoos as her showcase, so clearly it is the same person. For all who don't believe me, just so schedule a session with her and then you'll realize the truth. Just don't blame me when you fell for a bait and switch which I clearly warned fellow hobbyists on eccie with the "no" review.
So let me get this straight, you spend your time/money to see a provider, not only are her posted pics out of date, but also, she provided you with poor service, then you write an honest review of your experience, and you are the asshole?

Many times, providers will say a bad review on them are fake, and even start a thread about it like this one did. It is a reaction created for her to play a blameless victim and designed so that she will hopefully get others to hold her water blindly and without question. And most of the time, it works, making a guy who writes his honest opinion about a session he paid for look like a jerk. That is the main reason guys do not post reviews that are not glowing, to avoid that drama.

Ladies, here are some ideas that would help you from getting negative reviews: 1. update/post accurate pics of yourself on your ads/showcase. 2. give a clear menu of services you are comfortable in giving. 3. set aside your personal issues/problems during the session, but don't fret, you can restore them after your client leaves. 4. when you accept an appointment from a client and more importantly, accept his money, be on your "A" game and give 100% effort to fully satisfy him.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:32 AM   #48
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^ Yupper that's the issues with honest reviewing . Instead of improving level of service the reviewer gets burned ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:34 AM   #49
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

[IMG][/IMG]
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 09:37 AM   #50
jamieDallas
Account Disabled

User ID: 353592
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the info
jamieDallas is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:05 PM   #51
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your kind words jk0913...
While I'm not perfect....its important to me to run my business with honesty and the utmost integrity. I don't see myself being successful doing this any other way ...

I hope that Lucy's business will recover from this....and we all learn something valuable
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:11 PM   #52
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
I thought TiaTate was the queen of fake reviews, I just doubled checked, she still holds the crown 👑
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:13 PM   #53
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
So let me get this straight, you spend your time/money to see a provider, not only are her posted pics out of date, but also, she provided you with poor service, then you write an honest review of your experience, and you are the asshole?

Many times, providers will say a bad review on them are fake, and even start a thread about it like this one did. It is a reaction created for her to play a blameless victim and designed so that she will hopefully get others to hold her water blindly and without question. And most of the time, it works, making a guy who writes his honest opinion about a session he paid for look like a jerk. That is the main reason guys do not post reviews that are not glowing, to avoid that drama.

Ladies, here are some ideas that would help you from getting negative reviews: 1. update/post accurate pics of yourself on your ads/showcase. 2. give a clear menu of services you are comfortable in giving. 3. set aside your personal issues/problems during the session, but don't fret, you can restore them after your client leaves. 4. when you accept an appointment from a client and more importantly, accept his money, be on your "A" game and give 100% effort to fully satisfy him.
It's just a hh, hour or 90 minutes...or whatever the client booked to get the job done....get your ass ready for "work" put your "uniform" on and give him the best experience he has ever had. He's paying you hundreds of dollars for your time...why can't we leave our crap at the door long enough to show these guys how grateful we are that they are coming for a visit and spending their hard earned money on us....thats the right and fair thing to do imo...

A lady's business will be affected if she doesn't grasp the concept of this quickly and change up how she runs her business.

You want people to come back for another visit....i know I do usually...i would much rather get me a regular than have a new guy over every single day....

Just my .02 fwiw
Old 03-26-2018, 01:34 PM   #54
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I hope that Lucy's business will recover from this....and we all learn something valuable
The valuable lesson here is "be careful what you wish for...."

Look at my previous post. She screams that the sky is falling and cries wolf yet didn't expect to be called out with logic and facts then goes dark which is definitely the smart thing to do.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:59 PM   #55
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
The valuable lesson here is "be careful what you wish for...."

Look at my previous post. She screams that the sky is falling and cries wolf yet didn't expect to be called out with logic and facts then goes dark which is definitely the smart thing to do.
True story AG....i still wish her well
Old 03-26-2018, 02:05 PM   #56
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry dbl post
Old 03-26-2018, 08:51 PM   #57
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Lucy posted a self alert because she didn’t think any of us would spend 30 seconds to see she’s to be avoided. Sadly she’s probably hoping this just goes away.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women