Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2017, 10:12 AM   #46
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

I'll bet you voted for Bill Clinton too. (Ahem... Blue dress... Ahem...)

Talk about hypocrisy.

And, he was married to Hillary at the time that happened.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:22 AM   #47
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh that's a good one. Bill Clinton -" I did not have sexual relations with "THAT" woman!" Now this guy was a sexual predator-- going after office interns - among others. He lost his law license too - didn't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

Talk about hypocrisy.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:42 AM   #48
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:

Talk about hypocrisy.
Nice try. Wasn’t old enough to vote for him, so no hypocrisy there. You did vote for Trump though so you should be quiet.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:45 AM   #49
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh that's a good one. Bill Clinton -" I did not have sexual relations with "THAT" woman!" Now this guy was a sexual predator-- going after office interns - among others. He lost his law license too - didn't he?
Are you saying Trump isn't a sexual predator??? Both your posts and gfe's posts are clear indications you are ok with Trump's behavior.

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:52 AM   #50
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

You guys are so funny. You try to talk about the Democrats and then when you do something like vote for Trump, you say well what about that Democrat? You’re suppose to be better than Democrats, why use them as an out for the horrible things you do? You voted for a man who was known to be a sexual predator and who was called out on racism. You did that and so you can’t pretend that what others did makes it ok for you. Don’t try calling out Hollywood unless you look yourself in the mirror and ask why you were able to vote for Trump.

As for him being a sexual predator going after interns.. you’ve heard what Trump has said, is he not a predator? Bet you won’t admit that but you are quick to talk about Clinton aren’t you?
Old 10-09-2017, 11:18 AM   #51
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's cute. Let me say - there is excessive hypocrisy on both sides. On the right is Rep. Tim Murphy - one of the biggest hypocrites out there. I just call it like I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Nice try. Wasn’t old enough to vote for him, so no hypocrisy there. You did vote for Trump though so you should be quiet.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:36 AM   #52
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's cute. Let me say - there is excessive hypocrisy on both sides. On the right is Rep. Tim Murphy - one of the biggest hypocrites out there. I just call it like I see it.

Yeah I can say neither party is above hypocrisy. I just think you guys maybe shouldn’t try to call out Dems for Weinstein when you voted for Trump. I’m just calling it like I see it.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:35 PM   #53
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Yeah I can say neither party is above hypocrisy. I just think you guys maybe shouldn’t try to call out Dems for Weinstein when you voted for Trump. I’m just calling it like I see it.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:42 PM   #54
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh I have my tail between my legs? When? If you’re saying I have mine between my legs, what are you saying about Ellen since she said that first? I stood by my point that again you guys have no leg to stand on criticizing people. Again nice try but you’re not smart enough to try to rebut things. You’re a factless hack.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:12 PM   #55
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What I'm trying to say - no party really has a leg to stand on when criticizing others. They are both guilty when it comes to that. And then one starts criticizing the other then back and forth it goes. And then the argument becomes "
Yeah - I know that was bad but it wasn't as bad as ______(fill in the blank).

Anyway, on gun control - I was glad to hear Feinstein say that no law could have prevented the Vegas shooter. Now that was a common sense statement.

Quote:
Oh I have my tail between my legs? When? If you’re saying I have mine between my legs, what are you saying about Ellen since she said that first? I stood by my point that again you guys have no leg to stand on criticizing people. Again nice try but you’re not smart enough to try to rebut things. You’re a factless hack.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:40 PM   #56
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I'm trying to say - no party really has a leg to stand on when criticizing others. They are both guilty when it comes to that. And then one starts criticizing the other then back and forth it goes. And then the argument becomes "
Yeah - I know that was bad but it wasn't as bad as ______(fill in the blank).

Anyway, on gun control - I was glad to hear Feinstein say that no law could have prevented the Vegas shooter. Now that was a common sense statement.
No responsible law could have prevent it maybe. But there are laws that could have lessen the damage he did. That’s common sense.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:49 PM   #57
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Nobody here is defending his behavior. He was forgiven. By the electorate.
There was nothing to forgive in the first place. He was speaking sarcastically. Anyone who would think otherwise is nuts. Trump is well known for hiring a lot of women in his companies, and for having a total "hands off" policy regarding them all. He's the opposite of a predator.

That stupid conversation with Billy Bush started when Bush was joking and saying how outrageous it was that some outrageous women, not all women, but just a few, were so nuts that they will throw themselves at a man just because he's a celebrity. It wasn't about women in general but ribbing on the few particular girls who seek out sex with celebs. And the whole joking around was reduced to absurdity and sarcasm.

To take it literally is stupid. Trump's long record around hot women is cleaner than clean.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:59 PM   #58
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Trump's long record around hot women is cleaner than clean.
LOL! Do you say foolish, ridiculous things on purpose merely to solicit reaction?
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:03 PM   #59
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What laws are you talking about that could have lessened the damage the Vegas shooter did? My understanding is he passed all backgrounds checks required by law to purchase firearms.

Quote:
No responsible law could have prevent it maybe. But there are laws that could have lessen the damage he did. That’s common sense.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:14 PM   #60
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
There was nothing to forgive in the first place. He was speaking sarcastically. Anyone who would think otherwise is nuts. Trump is well known for hiring a lot of women in his companies, and for having a total "hands off" policy regarding them all. He's the opposite of a predator.

That stupid conversation with Billy Bush started when Bush was joking and saying how outrageous it was that some outrageous women, not all women, but just a few, were so nuts that they will throw themselves at a man just because he's a celebrity. It wasn't about women in general but ribbing on the few particular girls who seek out sex with celebs. And the whole joking around was reduced to absurdity and sarcasm.

To take it literally is stupid. Trump's long record around hot women is cleaner than clean.
Any of Trump's remarks about women are taken purely "out of cunt-text".
Loxly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women