Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60392
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41600
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2017, 02:09 PM   #376
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Fucking chickenshit WEASEL!

Spicer appears on camera on Fox News the same day he bans cameras from press briefings.
http://shareblue.com/spicer-appears-...ess-briefings/

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:01 PM   #377
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Never trust a con man....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...unced-layoffs/

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...uck-deal%3Famp

And those coal jobs numbers are a lie too.. Although it's easy to know it's a lie because Pruitt put the number at 50,000 and Trump at 30,000. The real number is under WELL under that. Maybe they should just give up on coal jobs coming back. I mean a not so wise man once said:
"If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don't have the imagination or whatever - to leave their mine. They don't have it."
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:16 PM   #378
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

The best part is knowing that he pisses you off so much. Gotta love it!
It's going to be a long 7 and 1/2 years for all of you.

BTW, this is one of yours, isn't it?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/nebra...lise-got-shot/

Nice! That'll win some voters, won't it?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:37 PM   #379
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
\
It's going to be a long 7 and 1/2 years for all of you.[/url]

Nice! That'll win some voters, won't it?
Trump doesn't seem to be concerned about winning some voters. No new voters for Trump! He plays only to his base and the majority of the country have either always have known or now know Trump is a complete idiot! He is going to lose more of his paltry support when people see he is not helping them.

BTW, Barack Obama actually WAS president for 8 years. Trump ain't there yet

So far trump is failing bigly. He is stressed out and cannot focus on much. He is like a child with adult responsibilities; interesting experiment.

Do you know what is fun for us sane people? It's watching yahoos like you cream your pants over Trump WHILE he is failing!

#YahoosCreamingPants
#TrumpFailures
#One&DonePresidentTrump
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:41 PM   #380
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Pig slop in Iowa.

The Trumpsters ate this shit up.

Seven lies that are easy to spot:
>Trump exaggerated when he claimed that his administration has deported MS-13 gang members “by the thousands.” It is by the hundreds, not thousands.
>Trump said he is pushing repeal of the federal estate tax so “farms can be passed on” to farmers’ children and grandchildren. Actually, the tax falls on fewer than one-half of 1% of farm estates.
>Trump was wrong when he said that “all” insurance companies have “fled the state of Iowa” and that “they’re leaving all of the states.” One insurer plans to offer Iowa policies on HealthCare.gov in 2018, and 44 counties in three states are currently at risk of having no insurer.
>Trump again claimed he has reversed the trend of coal mining job losses, and misleadingly pointed to the opening of a new coal mine in Pennsylvania as evidence that his policies have led to a resurgence in coal mining. Neither of those is true.
>Trump disputed the characterization of the Paris Agreement as not legally binding. “Like hell it’s nonbinding,” he said. The fact is, signatories of the agreement are not penalized for failing to adhere to their proposed emissions cuts.
>Trump proposed a new law to bar new immigrants from receiving welfare for five years, but a 20-year-old law already does that, with some exceptions.
>Trump said, “As of a few months ago, our country has spent $6 trillion in the Middle East” since 2001. Actually, the U.S. has spent about $1.7 trillion, as of Sept. 30, 2016. The $6 trillion figure is an estimate of the cost over the next four decades.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:42 PM   #381
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Gfeflunkie is a funny guy. See he couldn't dispute that places where Trump went in person and staged photo ops and spoke about saving jobs at the plants; those very plants are facing layoffs and jobs leaving to... Mexico. So much for that. No since you can't admit he lied or face the truth. You try to flip it to someone saying something. It won't win votes but neither will Trump failing to bring or keep jobs at this places he's pretending to do so. And I wager that the people I hear so much about care more about the jobs part. Or at least that's what I've been told by every Trump supporter. When Trump does or says something horrible or lies, JOBS. He's going to bring jobs back. As a person why did you vote for him when he says things about grabbing a pussy. JOBS. But bring up that he's not delivering jobs to people he went and promised to save their jobs and it's not about jobs. It's about a guy saying something about a shooting.

And it doesn't piss me off that he's president for 3 more years. It annoys me that a dumbass represents our country. It annoys me that people can't believe a word he says. It annoys me that people somehow lets him get away with things they crucified Obama for (though it's no secret the black guy can't do what the white guy does). It's pretty annoying. Then I remember that the people who going to suffer most under Trump are those people that elected him and then I laugh at the pain they brought on themselves. Then I'm sad that people who didn't chose the dumbass have to suffer.

It sucks for a majority of the people in this country having this guy represent us but its entertaining to see a person dumber than a lot of people try to act smart and presidential.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:49 PM   #382
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Trump doesn't seem to be concerned about winning some voters. No new voters for Trump! He plays only to his base and the majority of the country have either always have known or now know Trump is a complete idiot! He is going to lose more of his paltry support when people see he is not helping them.

BTW, Barack Obama actually WAS president for 8 years. Trump ain't there yet

So far trump is failing bigly. He is stressed out and cannot focus on much. He is like a child with adult responsibilities; interesting experiment.

Do you know what is fun for us sane people? It's watching yahoos like you cream your pants over Trump WHILE he is failing!

#YahoosCreamingPants
#TrumpFailures
#One&DonePresidentTrump
Watching Trump is entertainment at its finest. Like at his rally when he says the healthcare bill would be great if Democrats joined. Then 2 mins later says I shouldn't say this because it would hinder getting their support. Then says but who cares? He literally said they should join in on healthcare but then said he doesn't care about getting their support. The guy is a dumbass.

Oh and how can we forget rich people only. Poor people aren't welcomed in certain positions for Trump. I mean if you make him take a poor person he will.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:12 PM   #383
Observing
Valued Poster

Default #LyingSackofShit...sad.

Here's A List Of Every Single Trump Lie Since He Took Office.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b02734df2a7bc1
Old 06-24-2017, 08:04 AM   #384
gfejunkie

Default "We sort of choked"

Let me start by saying I LOVE INVESTIGATIONS!

The longer they go on, the more we learn about the DNC and their failed 2016 campaign. Now members of the Obama administration are admitting their own failures...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-finds-obama/

Perhaps the proper title of this thread should be 'Obama the traitor'. Hmm?

Every intelligence official that has testified before the various committees has said that there is absolutely zero evidence of 'collusion' between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. ZERO EVIDENCE!
However, there has come to light plenty of evidence of 'collusion' between the DNC and the Clinton campaign and the Obama Justice Department. Maybe even a little 'obstruction of justice'...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...-probe-n776046

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...tta-lynch.html

So, please. Please keep those investigations coming. That's where the real entertainment is. The gift that just keeps giving!
Old 06-24-2017, 09:31 AM   #385
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Let me start by saying I LOVE INVESTIGATIONS!

The longer they go on, the more we learn about the DNC and their failed 2016 campaign. Now members of the Obama administration are admitting their own failures...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-finds-obama/

Perhaps the proper title of this thread should be 'Obama the traitor'. Hmm?

Every intelligence official that has testified before the various committees has said that there is absolutely zero evidence of 'collusion' between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. ZERO EVIDENCE!
However, there has come to light plenty of evidence of 'collusion' between the DNC and the Clinton campaign and the Obama Justice Department. Maybe even a little 'obstruction of justice'...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...-probe-n776046

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...tta-lynch.html

So, please. Please keep those investigations coming. That's where the real entertainment is. The gift that just keeps giving!

It's hilarious that you are posting an article about Obama not wanting to put his finger on the scale of the election as collusion. He didn't want to seem biased and decided against doing something that you would have been complaining about had he done it. He doesn't do it and you apply some conspiracy theory. You're a weird guy. And he also went to the leaders of both sides and asked that they do a bipartisan statement stating the facts and condemning the Russians interference. Guess who didn't want to do that? The Republicans. Who now want to act like Obama didn't do anything to try to combat this. And Trump tweets about it saying Obama knew and didn't say anything. Trump got the same intel Obama got and he still refuses to admit that it was the Russians. Funny people you guys.

And yeah let's keep the investigations. I mean it's not like his son in law, and other children aren't being investigated for some reason or another themselves. And his former campaign manager. And Flynn. And Trump. Yeah those investigations are only hurting the Dems.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:35 AM   #386
gfejunkie

No conspiracy, millsy. The facts are coming 'Fast and Furious'.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:36 AM   #387
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Millsy really, really CARES about you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
And those coal jobs numbers are a lie too.. Although it's easy to know it's a lie because Pruitt put the number at 50,000 and Trump at 30,000. The real number is under WELL under that. Maybe they should just give up on coal jobs coming back. I mean a not so wise man once said:
"If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don't have the imagination or whatever - to leave their mine. They don't have it."
There you go again, millsy! Showing off how much EMPATHY you feel for people who are different than you! Thanks for demonstrating again how dimotards are the only party that truly CARES about helping people, unlike those stone-hearted Republicans.

Let's not forget it was the dimotard candidate for POTUS who loudly screeched a year ago "We're going to put a lot of coal companies and their workers out of business!" Gee, I wonder why nobody in coal country voted for that uncaring bitch? Lol.

Now why don't we apply the exact same logic you use for coal miners to analyze poverty and ghettos? Like this...

A not so wise man once said:

"If I had been the son of a ghetto dweller, I would have left the damn ghettos. But most people don't have the imagination or whatever - to leave their ghetto. They don't have it."

How is that for an empathetic and caring attitude?

You libtards are so easy. I love hoisting you by your own petards.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 11:02 AM   #388
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
The Trumpsters ate this shit up.

Seven lies that are easy to spot:
>Trump exaggerated when he claimed that his administration has deported MS-13 gang members “by the thousands.” It is by the hundreds, not thousands.
>Trump said he is pushing repeal of the federal estate tax so “farms can be passed on” to farmers’ children and grandchildren. Actually, the tax falls on fewer than one-half of 1% of farm estates.
>Trump was wrong when he said that “all” insurance companies have “fled the state of Iowa” and that “they’re leaving all of the states.” One insurer plans to offer Iowa policies on HealthCare.gov in 2018, and 44 counties in three states are currently at risk of having no insurer.
>Trump again claimed he has reversed the trend of coal mining job losses, and misleadingly pointed to the opening of a new coal mine in Pennsylvania as evidence that his policies have led to a resurgence in coal mining. Neither of those is true.
>Trump disputed the characterization of the Paris Agreement as not legally binding. “Like hell it’s nonbinding,” he said. The fact is, signatories of the agreement are not penalized for failing to adhere to their proposed emissions cuts.
>Trump proposed a new law to bar new immigrants from receiving welfare for five years, but a 20-year-old law already does that, with some exceptions.
>Trump said, “As of a few months ago, our country has spent $6 trillion in the Middle East” since 2001. Actually, the U.S. has spent about $1.7 trillion, as of Sept. 30, 2016. The $6 trillion figure is an estimate of the cost over the next four decades.
Got a link? I assume you copied and pasted this. You're really stetching and straining here. All 7 of your purported "lies" are either arguable or look like desperate nitpicking on your part.

Here's what you don't get - you are actually enabling Trump. Because you hysterically call EVERYTHING a lie, you have no credibility left. Then if he tells a real lie, nobody believes you when you try to call him out on it.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 11:57 AM   #389
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
There you go again, millsy! Showing off how much EMPATHY you feel for people who are different than you! Thanks for demonstrating again how dimotards are the only party that truly CARES about helping people, unlike those stone-hearted Republicans.

Let's not forget it was the dimotard candidate for POTUS who loudly screeched a year ago "We're going to put a lot of coal companies and their workers out of business!" Gee, I wonder why nobody in coal country voted for that uncaring bitch? Lol.

Now why don't we apply the exact same logic you use for coal miners to analyze poverty and ghettos? Like this...

A not so wise man once said:

"If I had been the son of a ghetto dweller, I would have left the damn ghettos. But most people don't have the imagination or whatever - to leave their ghetto. They don't have it."

How is that for an empathetic and caring attitude?

You libtards are so easy. I love hoisting you by your own petards.
Hahaha this is why you are a joke. You come on here more than anyone and pretend to have all the right views on things and pretend to be the smartest. Do you know who made the quote I used? The one that you tried to change to fit the point you were trying to make? Because if you did you would see the sarcasm in me saying they should give up on the jobs. Swing and a miss lying lusty. You make it so easy. I love watching you make a fool of yourself. It's a constant reminder that dumbass like you are here for our entertainment.
Old 06-24-2017, 12:29 PM   #390
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Too lazy to go look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Got a link? I assume you copied and pasted this. You're really stetching and straining here. All 7 of your purported "lies" are either arguable or look like desperate nitpicking on your part.

Here's what you don't get - you are actually enabling Trump. Because you hysterically call EVERYTHING a lie, you have no credibility left. Then if he tells a real lie, nobody believes you when you try to call him out on it.
https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...campaign-rally

Also here is the pig slop in color for ya...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women