Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48564
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42216
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2017, 02:21 PM   #46
Gena_Luv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 110241
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default whats wrong with provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Lmao. Aren't hypocrites funny?! LOL
i never said i dont post there. so whats so funny?
im sorry mokoa i have to because as ive stopped the "daycare drama" that kka recently stuck her pig nose into and big enourmous forhead over there that cashmere "the man" has continued
i cant turn the cheek because its bottom of the barrel hoes like that make my business that much more better.....
Funny how the only defense for "the man" is kka
lastly cashmere wondering minds want to know how long does it take u to sharpie in your man eyebrows sweety
now u can say stick to the subject mokoa im done
Gena_Luv is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 06:14 PM   #47
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know girl, your "comebacks" would be much more worthy if you owned a dictionary or even had a few grammar related skills. But, as you say....daycare....right!
LOL.
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 06:15 PM   #48
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

OK folks, I have already asked nicely to stick to the topic and keep the rude stuff out of these forums.

I will not ask again.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 06:55 PM   #49
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Non-gfe,,,on BP,,,responding to this with drama and advertises drama free---

But so pretty

I don't mean to be rude but this is an observation to be considered as to the op's statement
Phil Meup is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:08 PM   #50
Gena_Luv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 110241
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ill stop ill stop u have my word mokoa
Gena_Luv is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:18 PM   #51
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer gfe but I'll tell u this if u have stinky breath and shove ur tounge dwn my throat that will end . Just be courteous to have fresh breath, same thing.. I offer deep throat but won't if u got hairy balls. Lol ijs!!
I gag & get grossed out bc it gets stuck in my throat.

That's why when someone new is wanting to see me I ask them to please read my reviews & description so they can see what I offer & look like. Very simple & straight forward. Also my profile DISLIKES: hairy balls!!!

Well next time request to see a member do a little homework..

Xo
Lex
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:51 AM   #52
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

Well it's YMMV with me I won't lie about it

Some men just need to be wrapped at all times and it's those men I do not welcome back. I enjoy gfe but as stated ymmv

Italia
italia is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 12:22 PM   #53
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Think OP is seeing wrong ladies. I am having no issues with ladies I am seeing.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:35 PM   #54
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When it comes down to it I think the OP had been assuming tht a particular price point or above automatically meant GFE...but through trial and error realized tht wsnt the case and now knows hes gta research. Xoxo
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:00 PM   #55
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The OP has premium access, so there should not be an issue with finding a provider that fits his needs. However he may have to try a few on to see which one fits him better. In my opinion there are several awesome providers that are true GFE.
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:01 PM   #56
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Definitely plenty of ladies that offer GFE here. In all price ranges. I always enjoyed reading reviews and seeing what ladies would fulfill my fantasies and have amazing IOP. Always nice to get lost with an amazing lady. One hour at a time. Don't fret. Plenty to be had. Just see what lady floats your boat. Reviews are your best friend.

Happy hunting.
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 04:59 PM   #57
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can nag, bitch then give it to you rough like a girlfriend would.. Would that work or hmmm if my boyfriend for the hour behaves maybe he will get soft passionate sensual actions from me lol... Depends on my mood lol..
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:09 PM   #58
LoveToKiss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia View Post
Well it's YMMV with me I won't lie about it

Some men just need to be wrapped at all times and it's those men I do not welcome back. I enjoy gfe but as stated ymmv

Italia
Italia... I would love to see you sweetie! Please PM me! Or I will text you.
LoveToKiss is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:25 PM   #59
LoveToKiss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
When it comes down to it I think the OP had been assuming tht a particular price point or above automatically meant GFE...but through trial and error realized tht wsnt the case and now knows hes gta research. Xoxo
Cashmere... lemme tell you... I do lot of research before I make an appointment. Sometimes too much analysis that it leads to paralysis! Some Providers now-a-days say they are GFE, but have had many appointments before I see them (I usually set appointments at 5!) and are usually tired or lose that mojo, so to speak, for the day. I have never doubted the great gals in this forum that when they say they are GFE, I know they are. But situations cause them to be not GFE at that time. I am always showered, smell with fresh cologne, I have perfect teeth and always chew strawberry / mint gums. I am very sensitive to the gal's feelings and desires. I read their showcase and get cue from there as to how to present myself to a provider to her liking. I am not a Prince Charming but am an upscale professional.

All I am saying is that inspire of all these research and taking care of myself, I have had providers providing not so GFE session as they promise in their showcase. I had a feeling that influx of BP girls in to ECCIE had something to do with this. I even question some of the reviews as I think they are exaggerated sometimes. This adds to the complexity of research and choosing the right provider. I honestly tip my hats off to you for being honest in your ads and I appreciate that!
LoveToKiss is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 12:33 AM   #60
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well definitely sounds like you shouldnt have an issue with a provider giving you her best. Clean,smelling good,fresh breath etc. Hope things get better for your hobby experience...xoxo
And honesty regarding services is always the best policy. Hate to see wasted time or money. Try Camille,Alpha,Slave,Merry Minx or KKA from what ive seen thy are all GFE,have amazing personalities,awesome looks and great reviews. Im sure I missed many more,sorry ladies those were just the 1st that came to mind. Have fun
CashmereLove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women