Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2017, 09:24 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Are The Latest Attacks Against Jews An Inside Job?

I have a gut feeling that the latest wave of anti-Semitic activity, such as the desecration of cemeteries, that is being reported by the Press is in fact being perpetrated by the same people who are at all of these anti-Trump Town Hall meetings and Anti-Trump Marches.

Just sayin'.........
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:42 PM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I have a gut feeling that the latest wave of anti-Semitic activity, such as the desecration of cemeteries, that is being reported by the Press is in fact being perpetrated by the same people who are at all of these anti-Trump Town Hall meetings and Anti-Trump Marches.

Just sayin'.........
It wouldn't surprise me. The Dems are a bunch of anti-semites.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:21 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

holy CHIT!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 12:45 AM   #4
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Kind of reminds me of the historic black church burned right before the election.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:54 AM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

let's review the circumstances and state of politics in these united states

1. which side will use any means to accomplish their end?
2. which side are liars?
3. which side has no shame even when exposed?
4. which side actually hates jews so messing up a few of their cemeteries and scaring a few with bomb threats has more than one upside ?
5. which side lost the election and therefore has more than their usual level of rage that requires venting?
6. which side does actual physical attacks and attacks against property and tries to blame the other side?
7. which side foments hatred against Israel and has for years, using college professors in misleading kids, adopting muslim sharia proponents as their wards, shouting down any dissenting voice?

I could go on, but its really quite simple

when solving a crime you look for motivation and you look for recidivism. the left has done this sort of thing time and time again. the left has both motive and are repeat offenders
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:04 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Wow. More finger pointing.

How about quit making excuses and pointing fingers and telling everyone you know this shit is NOT OK?

Your hedging on this constitutes complicity.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:33 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:42 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

SCUM ^^^^^
Old 02-28-2017, 07:50 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:21 AM   #10
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yes ,more of the Dons detractors staging there campaign to delegitimize , delay distract his presidency.
Back in my day it was called SABOTAGE, just saying
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:57 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

2. which side are liars?
4. which side actually hates jews so messing up a few of their cemeteries and scaring a few with bomb threats has more than one upside ?
5. which side lost the election and therefore has more than their usual level of rage that requires venting?
6. which side does actual physical attacks and attacks against property and tries to blame the other side?
7. which side foments hatred against Israel and has for years, using college professors in misleading kids, adopting muslim sharia proponents as their wards, shouting down any dissenting voice?

when solving a crime you look for motivation and you look for recidivism. the left has done this sort of thing time and time again. the left has both motive and are repeat offenders
Which are Jews mostly registered Democrats are registered Republicans? Ask your father if you do not instinctively know the answer to that question.

You Klan loving fuckers need to quit getting so close to your burning crosses....your brains are fried.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ical-leanings/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:23 AM   #12
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

2. which side are liars?

7a. Which side had a President : actively recruit members of the Muslim Brotherhood ( a terrorist organization in other western countries ) into key U.S. Government positions, had a key advisor IN THE WHITE HOUSE who's favoritism towards radical muslims and the state sponsor of terrorism ( Iran ) is without question, gave billions of dollars to that SAME state sponsor of terrorism so that they can pursue their nuclear bomb program more vigorously and paid that state sponsor of terrorism a multi-million dollar ransom for four U.S. citizens, on his last day in office gave millions of dollars to the Palestinians, is on tape saying " The sweetest sound on earth is the muzzie call to prayer . "
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:25 AM   #13
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Which are Jews mostly registered Democrats are registered Republicans? Ask your father if you do not instinctively know the answer to that question.

You Klan loving fuckers need to quit getting so close to your burning crosses....your brains are fried.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ical-leanings/
So, lyin lib, are YOUR wetback laborers on those shacks you build getting nervous about going back to Me-Ji-Co ? And cross burning was done by the DUMBASCRAP party, lib !!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:30 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So this, like the protests against Twitler are all being orchestrated by Barack Obama?

Really?

Y'all really DO miss him, don't you?

Me too!
Old 03-01-2017, 06:45 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So, lyin lib, are YOUR wetback laborers on those shacks you build getting nervous about going back to Me-Ji-Co ? And cross burning was done by the DUMBASCRAP party, lib !!!!
Listen Palins youngest...you're to fucking stupid to have a rational debate with. Let's just say I'm retired and stupid mutherfuckers like you probably think coal mineing is coming back !
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women