Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2017, 02:36 AM   #46
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

and honestly "dorthy" I just read your showcase and damn near threw up I my mouth... if I had of read it much earlier In youre interaction with me... dear lord knows I wuld have never even considered shit u said as any where near relevant..

what kind of woman would describe herself in her showcase like that? well obviously not the kind of woman I am...

anyways I am not trying to derail the thread, I just happened to FINALLy click on your showcase... tsk tsk tsk , I cant believe I been arguing with you . NOW ITS FINALLY TIME FOR ME TO FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS HOE!!! LOL IF I EVER FELT DUMB FOR ANYTHING, I DEF FEEL DUMB FOR ARGUING WITH YOU.

we are obviously on two different pages with this entire business... smh

God Bless u tho , it takes real confidence to objectify yourself like that...
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:02 AM   #47
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
and honestly "dorthy" I just read your showcase and damn near threw up I my mouth... if I had of read it much earlier In youre interaction with me... dear lord knows I wuld have never even considered shit u said as any where near relevant..

what kind of woman would describe herself in her showcase like that? well obviously not the kind of woman I am...

anyways I am not trying to derail the thread, I just happened to FINALLy click on your showcase... tsk tsk tsk , I cant believe I been arguing with you . NOW ITS FINALLY TIME FOR ME TO FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS HOE!!! LOL IF I EVER FELT DUMB FOR ANYTHING, I DEF FEEL DUMB FOR ARGUING WITH YOU.

Smh!!! Dorthy don't give a flying fuck about what you think about her showcase, and I'm very confident that she is so fucking glad she is not a woman like you. Give yourself hand

������������������������������ ������������������������ ����
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:10 AM   #48
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Smh!!! Dorthy don't give a flying fuck about what you think about her showcase, and I'm very confident that she is so fucking glad she is not a woman like you. Give yourself hand

������������������������������ ������������������������ ����
what are u doing suriam77? still up? don't u gotta work in the moring? lol u not a provider u don't work on your own hours...

don't tell me you let eccie notifications wake u up? ...

cause if u working the night shift... u sure aren't making no money ... ijs

PS, emjois don't work on eccie... sorry they not that up to date
Old 01-19-2017, 03:17 AM   #49
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
what are u doing suriam77? still up? don't u gotta work in the moring? lol u not a provider u don't work on your own hours...

don't tell me you let eccie notifications wake u up? ...

cause if u working the night shift... u sure aren't making no money ... ijs

PS, emjois don't work on eccie... sorry they not that up to date
Everyone doesn't have to work, but I'm going to be your pimp and I'm going to sell you to the highest white man bidder. I'm sure someone will give me $50 for you lmfao!!! Kmsl!!!!
Old 01-19-2017, 03:21 AM   #50
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Everyone doesn't have to work I'm so sorry you do
lmao with the rates u paying and only 22 reviews... by your personality surely u would be posting soon as the session is over...

So how much money could u really have?

you don't have to answer that, it's none of my business. I can surely debate with you regardless if u were a millionaire about your justification of discrimination of your own kind... u see the white people sticking together (with "Dorthy" by their side)... only uncle toms would fight to defend racism... ijs

btw I noticed only girls u paid the most for were white... 250... whats up wit that?

and dnt worry I "work" if u want to call it that only bout 15 hours a month... hey i'm still young I think I should still be "working", plus I love trips around the country/ out of the country, they are the best!

P.S. I'm up cause I been sleep all day on the plane and in the airport, then when I got home my friends came over n keep me up all night cause they missed me.... ugh but I'm bout to go to sleep fr fr.. i'm only one still up *rolls eyes*
Old 01-19-2017, 03:30 AM   #51
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
lmao with the rates u paying and only 22 reviews... by your personality surely u would be posting soon as the session is over...

So how much money could u really have?

you don't have to answer that, it's none of my business. I can surely debate with you regardless if u were a millionaire about your justification of discrimination of your own kind... u see the white people sticking together (with "Dorthy" by their side)... only uncle toms would fight to defend racism... ijs

btw I noticed only girls u paid the most for were white... 250... whats up wit that?

and dnt worry I "work" if u want to call it that only bout 15 hours a month... hey i'm still young I think I should still be "working", plus I love trips around the country/ out of the country, they are the best!

P.S. I'm up cause I been sleep all day on the plane and in the airport, then when I got home my friends came over n keep me up all night cause they missed me.... ugh but I'm bout to go to sleep fr fr.. i'm only one still up *rolls eyes*
How much money I make don't you mean how much money you going to make me lol you need to clear 3k this weekend so I can get my Benz out the shop. Don't let me down now Mya otherwise I will have to put your ass own the bidding block

Btw I will be Uncle Tom all day long lol Uncle Tom is my pimp name lmfao!!!!!
Old 01-19-2017, 03:31 AM   #52
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
WTF is going on here? NBA threads beat to death, tricks falling in love, BP whore ads shut down, cowboys lost and all the other crappy threads going on here currently.
lol now that BP is shut down where are u going to find your cheap ass whores ( as Dorthy likes to call us and her self) to see u for $60?
Old 01-19-2017, 03:32 AM   #53
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How much money I make don't you mean how much money you going to make me lol you need to clear 3k this weekend so I can get my Benz out the shop. Don't let me down now Mya otherwise I will have to put your ass own the bidding block
lol u wish u was white and living in 1901 don't you?

I can guarantee I keep 100% of my money, compared to your NBA Beautys tho so that's all that matters

and honestly I feel sorry for you and Dorthy..

Both of yall taking up for folks who will feed u to the dogs in a heart beat.. tsk tsk, See what America does to minorities? Everyone knows NBA policies are Based off racism and Bigotry... but yall can keep pretending yall special all day I don't care... its alost cause, and I completely undertstand where it comes from. ... but next time let white people defend white people... both of yall look dumb as hell defending them/....

I'm pretty sure white people can hold their own LMAO... they don't need Mexicans nor black peoples help to get their point across...
Old 01-19-2017, 03:38 AM   #54
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol u wish u was white and living in 1901 don't you?

I can guarantee I keep 100% of my money, compared to your NBA Beautys tho so that's all that matters
Your ass better not keep my damn money if you know what's good for now less talking and more walking see ya tomorrow ✌��
Old 01-19-2017, 03:54 AM   #55
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your ass better not keep my damn money if you know what's good for now less talking and more walking see ya tomorrow ✌��
I see we are on each others ass... too bad u don't fuck with black girls... not that u could afford me anyways
Old 01-19-2017, 04:06 AM   #56
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
I see we are on each others ass... too bad u don't fuck with black girls... not that u could afford me anyways
Lmfao really, I don't have to pay for you boo your ass already belong to my current line up, and change your damn signature you know your ass have to give me a 3rd of your money at the end of the week. Stop lying to these good people here on eccie saying no one has made one green dollar off your ass lol lie lie lie. Me motha fucker I have, your money is suiram77 money babyyyyyyy

Nobody that's not being pimped goes out their way to say they don't have a pimp like you did in your signature and then expect people to believe it. It's time to tell these people the truth suiram77 is getting that money.

$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 01-19-2017, 04:35 AM   #57
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Easy for you when you don't have a heart. Just wait till you find your Dorothy.
I want to meet DOROTHY people talk about her like she is the bomb.com .
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:37 AM   #58
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I disagree from a client information exchange point, nothing gets past in here anymore and I mean nothing!
Amen to that
Old 01-19-2017, 04:48 AM   #59
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Do you think I give 2 fucks about what another whore thinks about me? Lmfao maybe next year but sure as hell not this year..

Im different & I attract a different kind of clientele that I want to see.. I don't kiss no ass & I sure as hell don't act fake this is me.. Some people understand some people don't but that's life & I'm quite alright with that...

Besides your looks you are not known for anything so you better hope them wrinkles don't catch up to you & kick you in your ass because you're going to be shit out of luck..

Someone needs to stick a winky in your mouth so we can have some silence around here... But I'm pretty sure you would throw up trying to keep it down..

You make me all warm & fuzzy when you keep mentioning my name on threads.. You should feel dumb thinking I care what you say... There's nothing wrong with my showcase..

Im I'm not the skinniest nor the prettiest but I have what it takes to make it in houston the hardest city to make it as a whore... Something you don't especially with all that racist babble you spew out your mouth..

You can be a high dollar whore on Eccie but you can't ever leave your BP mentality out.. Sucks to be you

Toodles

Dorfy
Old 01-19-2017, 04:58 AM   #60
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's not that he couldn't afford you it's that you aren't worth the money you sell yourself for.. High dollar whores are suppose to be CLASSY not TRASHY..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women