Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2016, 12:11 AM   #16
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Ain't never posed as no Sugar Daddy myself but one aspect of this discussion arouses my interest for sure.
I would love to take a shot at 'fucking the brains out' of Jayded just one time!
Other than that, variety is worth more to me than one regular piece of ass.
I prefer '18-80, blind, cripple or crazy' myself.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:50 AM   #17
BeverlyJ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 349466
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchpad View Post
From what I've read it has pros and cons for everyone.
It would most likely be a lot less money than what you can bring in with multiple clients. However it would be more stable income and you would be dealing with only one client. This equates to much less risk. You wouldn't have to worry about dealing with newbies, or LEO. In fact LEO will have little to no interest in you.

Essentially you are the guy's girlfriend, mistress, whatever you want to call it.

Most Sugar Babies are college girls or about that age. Very few if any have ever been full time or professional providers.

There is a thread on the main forum actually.
http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359
If you want to find it from the main page it is below general interest and above the International section.

This is something I've been considering. A long term semi-exclusive arrangement with one or two girls is a lot less complicated and much less risky than meeting multiple random women, anyone of which might be LEO. And for me there would be more benefits for less money. But I'm not currently yet in a situation where I can pull that particular trigger. Maybe in a few months I'll be able to and will at that time start looking for what's available.

Having said all that, I don't believe that most providers would be interested in such arrangements. The reason I don't believe this is because it is very likely going to be much less money than you are making as a provider. Perhaps I'm wrong but those are my thoughts.
I don't think your way of thinking is far off base at all... There ARE in fact, ladies out here who ARE LOOKING for such arrangements. Knowing the guy is going to still want to see other girls, she also is going to NEED TO see other guys. Example...perhaps his commitment may only be $1000 a month... perhaps she will need 5-10 guys doing this for her But that is 5x's LESS guys that she has to see per month. The security in knowing that $1k is going to pay a bill or two or three is what turns me on. And YES, it beats having to VerifyHim before opening the door ALL THE TIME.
Perhaps he is willing to support her with more than $1k/mth... say $2k or $3k..or $10k course the number of times per month NEED to be discussed so he feels he's getting his money's worth and she feels she is being taken care of fairly...
What is really the most important in the beginning is to show her your willingness to fork over the support without delay. Find out what she needs monthly to support her living situation and double that amount or TRIPPLE it if you can afford it...that's the sugar...and THAT, my friend will get you exclusiveness
BeverlyJ is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 11:00 AM   #18
BeverlyJ
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44formore View Post
I truly enjoy the SBs I have and have had in the past. The dynamic in completely different than the hobby. The arrangements I have now are more like real dating or friends with benefits. These ladies live in cities I travel to on business and I arrange to see them weeks in advance. Some I've actually taken with me on trips. I see them once or twice a month and their allowances are significantly higher than "by the hour" hobby donations and for them, it's steady income they can rely on. Our dates aren't at cheap hotels and usually include dinner, drinks and private time.

I enjoy being able to take them out in public and not run the risk of someone recognizing them from some ad. Some are college students (as in really going to school), some are single moms and some are successful business women. I've never expected exclusivity from them. I actually bought a honey moon cruise for one of my SBs who married her real life BF as a parting gift. Two complimentary worlds in my opinion.

These types of arrangements can be quite nice as comfort and mutual understanding/friendship builds over time. The longest arrangement I've had started in 2013 and I still see her when I'm in Florida on my monthly trips. The hobby fulfills my excitement for the new. My SB relationships fulfill my closeness and intimacy....

Spoken Like The Sugar Daddy Of My Dreams....
Old 11-19-2016, 08:17 PM   #19
sketchpad
Out to Lunch

Encounters: 4

BeverlyJ

Oh, I don't know.

I get where you're coming from however, based on reading through that thread that I posted a link to I think that 1000 a month for an SB/SD relationship might be a bit high. For that much I could almost have a wife. Almost...

Maybe I'm wrong but I really think that most providers would not agree to the whole SB/SD kind of relationship.

If you dig through that thread you find guys like Guest032315, who talk about spending 14+ hours with a girl for about $400 plus maybe dinner. Most of the providers I've seen advertise on this site would probably laugh at this as for many of them, that is their two hour rate. And for a few of you that would only get one hour.

Another guy (I forget his name) in that same thread talks about meeting a girl who was working at two fast food places. At both jobs she was working 20 hours. At both jobs she was making something like 160 per week. He replaced one of those jobs (but not both). He pays her the 160 with an agreement that she spends about 10 hours a week with him. I believe he said that his time with her is actually higher than the agreed upon time but he never pays her more than the 160 a week. That comes out to 640 for 40 hours a month. Or about 16 an hour.

I do not believe that there is a girl on this forum who would agree to that. I do not even believe that there is a girl on Bustpage who would agree to that. (though I actually look at Bustpage just to laugh at the pictures. Most of the girls I've seen posting on Bustpage I wouldn't fuck if they offered to pay me... but that's a different conversation for another time).

For a 22 year old college student though who has never been a "professional" and who is just looking for someone to help pay her rent, it may seem like the perfect opportunity.

But I mean... there are as many different possible arrangements as there are people. And that kind of thing really just comes down to what two people talking to each other are willing to agree on.
sketchpad is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 08:29 PM   #20
sketchpad
Out to Lunch

Encounters: 4

Does the prohibition on bumping month old discussions apply to the Coed-Discussion thread or is that just the review section?

If it does, my apologies Muff. I didn't notice the dates until after I replied.
sketchpad is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 03:28 AM   #21
BeverlyJ
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't notice dates either. I have never ventured past the first page of any forum. This one cought me because I searched "sugardaddy sugar daddy"
Old 11-20-2016, 09:08 AM   #22
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchpad View Post
Does the prohibition on bumping month old discussions apply to the Coed-Discussion thread or is that just the review section?

If it does, my apologies Muff. I didn't notice the dates until after I replied.
Sketch....it's a little looser in Co-Ed. If more content is added to advance the original thread, then it's a good thing, but if someone bumps it just to add a "Me too!" to the thread then they will catch some heat. Common sense has to prevail and obviously a thread has to have served its time and become old topic.
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women