Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
test
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162945
Yssup Rider60609
gman4453264
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48550
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42168
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36536
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2016, 08:10 PM   #1
stationmidget
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Crazy bp bitch threatening to blacklist me?

I contacted a girl on Backpage Dallas named Robin. She claims that she used to be on a key but got banned because she couldn't verify that she was 18. I was in route to go see her from Backpage and was trying to do some negotiating, and she got all pissed off and is now threatening to talk to some guy associated with you guys named Keith who supposedly can Blacklist me. Is that true? If so this is bullshit
stationmidget is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 08:35 PM   #2
NYr
You Never Really Know

Not from a board perspective.

What folks do off the board we have no control and we are not the hobby police.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 09:05 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

this Robin?

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...treat/33633566

I do remember this one was here, for a short time.. the story she told you is horseshit.. I remember there was something about her I didn't like.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 09:18 PM   #4
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Why even call her if you don't have the donation? Cmon bro, you're better than this!
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:08 AM   #5
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ok, think about it Dude - Robin can get 'Keith' to pull on his puppet's strings to blacklist your ass here but he can't do the same for her verification process? Seriously? And no one gets Blacklisted here, they get temporary 90 day bans for saying inappropriate/against the rules shit, that is all.

Keep on Hustlin'
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:28 AM   #6
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Why even call her if you don't have the donation? Cmon bro, you're better than this!
Dude, you never wanted the pussy and not have the funds?

I did this shit too when I was very new to the hobby.

hey, wolverine, it happens. She cannot do anything dude, but you just burned that bridge. So stay away from here now. Her pimp can show up OR she might just give you the worst visit ever.

Next time why dont you pull out the claws? its less wimpy..

Live and learn.
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:46 AM   #7
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I've never turned down a freebie, have got quite a few lately.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:41 AM   #8
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

While there are some true and very real situations that get on a black list (provider robbed, gets beat up, ect.), I will bet most of the guys who are put on that list as well as alerts put out on are vendettas by jilted providers, who more than likely, have not even seen the hobbyist for a session or in person. They are not trying to warn other providers that he is dangerous, but do so in hopes other providers fall for her bullshit without question, limiting his choice of providers he would like to see.

Smart providers will go by the ladies who have actually seen the hobbyist for a session and base their decision on those SEVERAL ladies consistent opinions, not by a single provider who wants to advance her agenda.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #9
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Damn this ceazy lady... just saw her. Dude you missed nothing. I will post review later
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 04:40 PM   #10
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down #SelfAlert

There are venues outside of ECCIE for providers to give each other a heads up about hagglers... even for an "unverified" BP ho.

FYI: haggling with a sex worker, especially at the last minute while on the way to an agreed upon date is more than uncouth. It poses a threat to her financial well being, even if minimally. And haggling is often times a precursor to other manifestations of boundary pushing such as coercive behavior. But I have a feeling you knew it was at least a little but shady and inappropriate which might be why you created the conditions where her hand was forced and she would either need to relinquish some of her donation and still see you. Or all of what she would be earning by not seeing you at all.

I've given up a few hundred dollars coming to me to assert my right to to not have to engage with jerks who think they can decide my worth for me and I would do it again. Y'all are playing games if you pretend to not know that haggling (like time wasting/fantasy booking and other devaluing and consumptive actions) does indeed fall on a spectrum of actions that sex workers warn each other about. If the shoe were on the other foot and and a provider tried to upsell and tack on X amount of money to the agreed upon donation while a client was minutes out from her in call, I'm sure there would be a full on roasting and scathing review in coed about how horrible and unprofessional she was...

Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women