Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162571
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48448
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41591
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35972
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2016, 02:35 PM   #1
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 160778
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I never do this but enough is enough

So I see I have a No review...no big deal Im not for everyone. I dont know what all was written and honestly I dont care. But like some of you know there are three sides to every story.

Here is my side.....take it or leave it. I rarely get No reviews and I must stay in control over my environment due to men getting a bit excited and Im sure thats what has happened but when I have to get ugly just know....it made me very uncomfortable.

Here is my side of the story.....

I have had plenty of great review shouldnt that leave you wondering..."what really happend?"

Well here it is.....he didnt follow directions well at all on how to get to my place...now mind you I make sure to give very detailed directions due to the fact it is tough to navigate.

He would grab me very aggressively and I had to stop a few times to asked him polietly to stop then when I had to get ugly with him because he continued grabbing, he didnt like it. Claimed I had too many rules.....no I just dont want a strange man I dont know pulling on me like he was doing.....I stay in control of the situation.

His penis area was dirty (uncircumsized). I asked him to rinse off and when he didnt, I refused to put my mouth down there. Then he tried to stick his fingers inside of me....which I dont like and have made very clear....hands are nasty and I want to be sure I dont get bacterial infections in that area....its not good!!

Now if you were me and all this took place wouldnt you give a not so grand experience? I could have kept the money and made him leave.....instead I gave him the time he purchased....it wasnt a hr or multi-hour. He did all of this for the time he booked.

Anyone who knows me....Im really easy to get along with and the fact that I took these measures should speak measures.

Now Im sure Ill be bashed a little maybe even a lot.....at least there will be new reading material.
Guest121917-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 03:28 PM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Did the session include soup?

Have you EVER received a negative review of a session that DID include soup? If not you should consider incorporating it as a standard.

An easy tell in a guy like Txplayer in considering seeing the guy is to read some of his many reviews. You would know up front he calls it like he sees it and there is a mix of "Nos" in there unlike many hobbyists that do not write neg reviews.

The girl reviewed before you is his "favorite" and that review activities included quite a lot in the 30 minutes he was with her... LFK,DFK, Breastplay, BBBJx3, Dogie, 69, DATY, DATO, FIV, Missionary, Cowgirl

Knowing he likes FIV and you don't could have been a tell that you might not be compatible.... The amount of activities would tend to indicate a pretty demanding and in control guy entering a session.

This might be one you should have passed on....

or offered some soup....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:23 PM   #3
FrankCastle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

You have one no review which is a pretty good track record since 2012. However, your rant is going to cost you alot more than your bad review. Just bury this under many yes' and move on...if it's not too late already (ellipsis for dramatic pause effect are fun).
FrankCastle is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:28 PM   #4
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 160778
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers you are right....had I offered soup....damn it, lol.

But now that it is getting warm soup is out of the question...salad, cookies, muffins....crap now what will I do.

And we were not a good fit...it is what it is.

I do tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve and stuff like that hurt my little pumpkin feelers haha.

I was just asked a lot why the No.....so I gave my side.
Guest121917-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:51 PM   #5
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately we cannot post on our review threads. What I find comical is that on other sites is if you don't post on your reviews the hobbyists think it's a fake review.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:04 AM   #6
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

I would not have said anything and 4 reviews later it would have been a thing of the past.
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:38 AM   #7
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Am I the only one wondering about the soup references?
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:35 AM   #8
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy View Post
Am I the only one wondering about the soup references?
Yew jus' ain't bin 'roundt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61966818.jpg (110.0 KB, 851 views)
File Type: jpg 35ascg.jpg (25.8 KB, 848 views)
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:01 PM   #9
txspud
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX View Post
no big deal Im not for everyone.

I have had plenty of great review shouldnt that leave you wondering..."what really happend?"

Anyone who knows me....Im really easy to get along with
That's the truth! You are very personable, but everyone has their days. It's too bad, though, that since you weren't a fit for him, it influenced others. You get a "Yes" from me. Best wishes.
txspud is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:51 PM   #10
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Toyz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women