Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2016, 07:58 PM   #76
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyretard View Post
umm, not a literal bullet, friend
her showcase is down, cant even attempt to contact her.

Do you need someone to hold your hand and show you how to use Google to search? Trust me, it really isn’t that hard. And she isn’t that difficult to find.

no, I didnt meet her, didnt claim to. just made a deduction off her "LEAVING THREAD(cos I hate drama., yet let me make a big thread about what I'm doing)

Aha! So you admit you did not meet her, but you do not deny that it was because she wouldn't see you! As you might say, the plot thickens as the truth comes out. At least we now have some context for your posts.

There is a common theme here, and it is called “do your homework”. It was pretty obvious that you had not met her, but you also didn’t do any basic research (even though I hinted that you might want to). Had you done so you would have discovered that the lady has quite a fan base—something you likely don’t know about. So I will ask you a very basic question: what do you find evil about someone who has been a part of a community actually taking time to say she is leaving. ESPECIALLY when she put in there where she could be found, and that she was NOT retiring. However those words were clearly lost on people (like you?) who have difficulty reading for comprehension.

It is pretty obvious that you see the ladies as interchangeable body parts, however a few of the guys (and ladies) on here who have evolved beyond the Neanderthal stage actually develop a degree of friendships here. So maybe there was a bit of feelings in her good bye, and she didn’t want to disappear and leave a lot of people guessing/worrying. I know that is likely an alien emotion to you, but adults sometimes feel things like that.

I could be wrong, I'm usually wrong, but are you gonna deny I made some points about the "girl""

Why, yes, I deny you made any valid points.

Im just doing my armchair-psychologist shtick pay me no heed

If you do not wish to be paid any heed then you probably shouldn’t post. It kind of is the purpose of posting, no? May I suggest a basic logic course after you finish your GED? You will find it a useful life skill.

unless I hit a nerve, in which case, oh, I see you met her!
the plot thickens!!!

Of course I met her! Besides the sig line, you can easily check my review of her. Hint: that normally means that we met. Again we are back to doing your homework—something you clearly DO need help with. Why look! It is my signature line!! Why would I expect that you actually read what is in front of you?

Oh, and for someone who finds fault with her Good bye post, you didn’t read that one with much comprehension either it seems. But somehow—even though you demonstrate a repeated lack of skills in reading or logical thinking—we should take your posts seriously? Why?

so,, tell me about your relationship with your mother?
did your dad abuse her and you were her defender? is that why you RACE to defend the attention-"provider" so adamantly?

Politics is not really the last refuge of the scoundrel—on-line trashing of people for no reason is. Like your pathetic attempt at humor--I guess that is what you words were vainly trying to do.

You can’t carry on a conversation about the facts, so you turn to the basics of the loser—deflect, make scurrilous comments that have nothing to do with the point at hand, and give yourself a faux air of superiority and mental acuity. Sadly for you, all those attempts fell quite flat. The virtual self-immolation on your part.

As to the last part of your post, again—for the third or fourth time—you should do your homework before making silly-boy comments. You clearly have not read much of my posting history, or you would know that (1) I think very highly of Jaycee, (2) I tend to defend a lot of people when I think they are being unduly attacked on here, and (3) I do get a certain enjoyment from occasionally taking apart a buffoon post line by line, like yours.

how does that make you feel?

Filleting your dumb post in public? It makes me feel fulfilled, because you deserved it.
So let me close with a suggestion: if YOU decide to leave, no post letting us know is needed. I doubt people here will worry about what happened to you. A few might celebrate your silence, but most will hardly know you left.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 11:45 PM   #77
johnnyretard
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So let me close with a suggestion: if you decide to leave, no post letting us know is needed. I doubt people here will worry about what happened to you. A few might celebrate your silence, but most will hardly know you left.
Wut?
you are wAAAY to attached to this place, is this place a job? a school? nah, its not.
Sounds like you are putting this place(backpage forum) on a pedestal cause you got nothing else going on... and now you are telling me you won't sign my FN year book....
dude, I didnt buy a yearbook, I only give shit about people in my real life...I bet you are BFFS with the pizza/Chinese delivery person and BANNED from calling Jimmy johns....
here's a final thought about why her "LEAVING thread" was just for drama and shit.
she isnt here to read all the drama/posts people make..
johnnyretard is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:52 AM   #78
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyretard View Post
Wut?
you are wAAAY to attached to this place, is this place a job? a school? nah, its not.
No, it is a place to occasionally hang out with a glass of wine to either exchange notes with like-minded people, or ridicule fools when they deserve it.

Sounds like you are putting this place(backpage forum) on a pedestal cause you got nothing else going on... and now you are telling me you won't sign my FN year book....dude, I didnt buy a yearbook,
Of course I'll sign your yearbook. You might not like what I say, but I'll sign it. But you do know you need to make it to 8th grade before you get one, don't you?

I only give shit about people in my real life...I bet you are BFFS with the pizza/Chinese delivery person and BANNED from calling Jimmy johns....
Who orders Chinese delivery these days? That's what's wrong with this country, no good Chinese restaurants any more!

here's a final thought about why her "LEAVING thread" was just for drama and shit.
she isnt here to read all the drama/posts people make..
Did you intend this to sound like a Three Stooges quote? I bet even you will acknowledge that your closing "argument" sounds like a five year old throwing a temper tantrum. Contradictory, poorly formed, and so absurd it becomes a self-caricature.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:10 AM   #79
johnnyretard
BANNED

Encounters: 5

LOL try comprehending what you read, kthx
I didnt buy a year book so notthing for you to sign but you did confirm you got nuthin going on and think this place is like high school.
try getting out more, meet real people and do real things other than troll backpage forum
least reading what you write is like watching a guy get hit in the groin,funny, yet sad
johnnyretard is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:53 AM   #80
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Keep this thread on topic, please. noleftturn
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:16 PM   #81
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleftturn View Post
Keep this thread on topic, please. noleftturn
What is the topic? Jaycee checked out almost three months ago.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women