Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2015, 07:56 PM   #31
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWalker View Post
I have seen 4 NO reviews, that's why I kind of stayed away. Not 1 but 4. Hard to believe what's true and not.
Famous last words before the "I took one for the team".
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 10:23 PM   #32
alikkalottapuss
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I read all the reviews and have learned that just because a yes is given does not mean it was a yes review. The total should be 4 no's that were given. 4 more that were straight up no's but the reviewer did not have the guts to put a no. At least a couple more borderline and comments by a couple more who posted a negative experience but didn't review. Overall not a very good or consistent track record.
alikkalottapuss is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 12:09 AM   #33
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

sounds consistent to me....
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:43 AM   #34
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by alikkalottapuss View Post
I read all the reviews and have learned that just because a yes is given does not mean it was a yes review. The total should be 4 no's that were given. 4 more that were straight up no's but the reviewer did not have the guts to put a no. At least a couple more borderline and comments by a couple more who posted a negative experience but didn't review. Overall not a very good or consistent track record.
Bingo. That's why if you are on here very long you realize it is worth your time to read her latest 10 reviews. Way to many guys on here think the "Recommendation" field is a lawyers yea/no of whether she did the deed. People should think of it as if your best friend just returned from a tour in Iraq/where ever, and would you recommend he he go screw this girl.

It's always hilarious when I see some providers brag about their "yes" reviews and you know they are riddled with ROS that reads as a "no".
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:55 AM   #35
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Bingo. That's why if you are on here very long you realize it is worth your time to read her latest 10 reviews. Way to many guys on here think the "Recommendation" field is a lawyers yea/no of whether she did the deed. People should think of it as if your best friend just returned from a tour in Iraq/where ever, and would you recommend he he go screw this girl.

It's always hilarious when I see some providers brag about their "yes" reviews and you know they are riddled with ROS that reads as a "no".
That's actually interesting.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:09 AM   #36
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Maybe they didn't want to post a 'No' recommendation, lest London69 cast suspicion over them, too.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:06 PM   #37
explorer317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

if you do your research beforehand, you will see that IOP is nonexistent, YMMV, and also wincing in pain are mentioned quite often.

I would consider those deal breakers......but hey, some are just wanting someone with a banging body.......but in any case do your research before hand
explorer317 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:05 AM   #38
Guest120216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by London69 View Post
So I'm just thinking how a girl should react when your seeing a client and he's too pushy constantly bugging for something that's not on the menu and keeps trying and trying and just not listening to anything you try to explain to them then when they don't get what they want they write bad reviews for the BANDWAGONERS... Yes I know a review or two is bad because I didn't handle things well because my mood changes when I'm pushed to the wall by a client
London... You can't please everyone sweety. You can't click with everybody especially when everybody has their own fantasies and want to take it out on you and you can't collaborate with them on it. You have your limitations and you have absolutely every right to state them. Whether you get good reviews or bad reviews you can't win. Keep your chin up, develop a thicker skin and keep in touch with the ones you click well with.... This is all just a journey in your life and you will begin to see what you make of it. Just have fun with this in the meantime...
Guest120216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:33 PM   #39
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
You list GFE on your Showcase. GFE means LFK, DFK, BBBJTC to most guys. If you don't offer that, drop the GFE and provide a Jemma Martin type Menu. Then there will be no confusion on what you do and do not provide. Just say'in.
I still get pushed with my menu so doing it my way doesn't work either.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 12:50 AM   #40
mdklo11962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

London69 what you need to accept is that every mother fucker knocks on your door isn't Brad Pitt or George Clooney but yet they want to be treated as such. To some lucky guys it's nothing to drop 250 or 300 on pussy
To other guys that's a weeks pay after tax for a half decent job like Lowes or home Depot. It take us a week to earn yet gone on pussy in an hour. So if you can not accept every guy and treat them equal you may have to get a real job. You inconsistent reviews are why I haven't seen you. I don't know which girl I'm gonna get. I would love to see Jemma Martin and hope the freak that I know she can be answers the door that day
mdklo11962 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:32 AM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

300 is a good lunch
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 02:45 PM   #42
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

saw her a couple of days ago in her very nice incall location and had a great time! she's a real sweetheart and she does enjoy herself as well!
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 11:24 PM   #43
darksouls
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
saw her a couple of days ago in her very nice incall location and had a great time! she's a real sweetheart and she does enjoy herself as well!
honest abe is a fraud. don't know why he bumps a 4 month old thread.

but he posts same "saw her a couple of days ago " in a number of other forums

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057949451

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057938685

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057925738
darksouls is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 12:06 AM   #44
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
um yeah, sounds like a mandel.....a hooktard with a guys handle ....but hey good luck with all that.....none of your posts will mean anything to normal members here , but knock yourself out!!
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:07 AM   #45
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

i can't reply on current threads, unless someone else already has.. maybe because i don't have "premium access"? anyway, the girls i post about know i've seen them - why would i care what you dipshit doubters think?
honest_abe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women