Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48472
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2015, 06:06 PM   #1
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Length of reviews - "Rest Of Story"

Do guys rather read short and to the point reviews or do guys rather more in depth reviews with a lot of details? When I'm done writing a review, I sometimes wonder if I made it too long and if anyone will bother reading it. Just curious as to which is better, shorter or longer?
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
Alfred_Wayne
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Personally, I prefer longer more detailed reviews. Those tend to be the reviews that help me figure out if I want to hire someone or not. But I do admit that sometimes on the longer ones I will also scan and not read.

I think I'll begin my reviews with a TLDR; section from here on out.

Just my two cents.
Alfred_Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 09:49 PM   #3
Sinclar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I prefer the longer reviews. Give me a much better idea of more than just acronyms and a good feel for how an actual session may go.
Sinclar is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 10:56 PM   #4
skeeter

Encounters: 28

I prefer a middle ground , too long and I get bored or tired of how many strokes ...
Too short and I won't read it at all.
There needs to be enough honest detail to give an accurate idea of what I can expect but I don't need every tiny hair pull ...
Just my .02 cents
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 12:08 AM   #5
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ill take long and detailed over short and to the point anyday. Nothng worse than an overhyped provider who everyone says is great........but they never go into clinical detail about why she's so awesome.

Try to include enough so all or most common questons are answered. Snce I write overnght reviews.....t tend to give me a cushion to write longer reviews. I think for guys spending that type of tme with a lady, attenton to detail and beng descriptve defntely helps.

Good reviews also lend credbility with other reviewers as well.

That said though......Id write a short report if I Toftt and saw someone new who I wanted to pass on to everyone. But ddnt have time to revew.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 04:35 AM   #6
turbo-dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Medium to long are best IMO. That said, I really like to see some paragraph/line breaks in those longer reviews... I have trouble reading super long oRagraphs.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 04:48 AM   #7
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Keep the review to the point with sentences, not just abbreviations, but keep in mind its not a damn romance novel. If the lady goes out of her way to do something special, make sure to note it.

Remember, the review is about the lady, not to boast about how good of a "Lover" the reviewer thinks he is....

Cheers
haya1300 is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 07:59 AM   #8
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

When I do a detailed review it is because I had a great time. My review of mz luvly is an example. I have completely stopped writing no reviews as there is way too much drama. I have thought about writing short crappy reviews for not so good sessions so that readers will have a chance to read between the lines. On the other hand I have had providers really go beyond what was expected and ask me not to review them. As far as reading other reviews, I prefer those that describe the physical activity along with a little about the actual conversation. I still get nervous seeing someone new to me and I'd like to know a little about the TCB and getting me to relax. Seeing someone new and there are issues communicating would tend to get me a bit moody thus spoiling the event. Guess I am just a bit particular in how I am treated. If I am treated poorly I will definitely say something in the men's forum.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 08:45 AM   #9
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

well i prefer detailed reviews. if the reviewer has some specific point of interest they really enjoyed or did not enjoy, i believe that is something to be explained. what i DON'T appreciate at ALL is the 'romance novel' attributes of the review ...

"we enjoyed a glass of wine"

" she looked deeply into my eyes"

"she told me i really got her off"

that stuff is not anything i personally want to hear. if someone had an excellent time with a lady, awesome. if you clicked, and i have have before a couple of times, say that and let it go. not everyone 'clicks' in this world of providers and that isn't what is going to get me to bite.

if someone is not advertising the 'stuff' accurately - looks, performance, skills, attitude - we all need to know about it whether you liked it or not. i pick some ladies strictly on looks with the appropriate activities. nothing is worse than someone saying 'she looks like her pics' then showing up to find someone 20+ pounds heavier (or lighter).
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 11:46 AM   #10
rfl
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Just leave out the details about how good her juices taste...we get the point, you did DATY, I don't want to read erotica.
rfl is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:53 AM   #11
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm in agreement with Haya1300 & Rogerdodger. Save the Penthouse letters for the marketing department and give me a Cliff notes version with pertinent details to make an informed decision.
Wiley64 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:56 AM   #12
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I usually don't even read the ROS. I just want to know that she's legit if not verified, the fee, and services offered. Usually when I read a ROS it's when a provider that I'm interested in got a no review.

In all fairness though wouldn't a review with the attributes that RogerDodger touched on constitute GFE?
jl11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women