Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48472
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2015, 11:29 PM   #16
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Btw...

Perhaps a kind soul could post a couple links so these people don't think we are absolutely bat shot crazy...I mean more then usual. Lol. I never was good at that..or never cared to do it. Anyway by today it should be easy pickings...and if that guy author (another pretty infamous person told me today) is gonna do some shit meet and greet lol..Maybe ya all should go. Always good to see the difference in the face behind the legends? Or idiots of course....
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 12:35 PM   #17
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Mr, New Orleans
49 mins ·
PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE: The traditional Second Line parade in celebration of Frenchy Brouillette's life will take place beginning at 4PM on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13th in the French Quarter outside of Felix's Oyster Bar off Bourbon and Iberville. We invite attendees to start collecting around 3:50.
Led by MR. NEW ORLEANS author Matthew Randazzo, the parade will be joined by the Storyville Stompers brass band and Pastor Ray Cannata, who will say a benediction as we begin. The parade will travel to some historic places in Frenchy's life before ending with a memorial toast at Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop. In addition to Frenchy's friends and fans, all Mardi Gras Indians, baby dolls, Saints fans in full costume, rolling Elvi, and other manifestations of New Orleans are invited to come out and honor Mr. New Orleans with the wildest, most flamboyant second line in French Quarter memory. Please spread the word.
[/B][/COLOR]

This was just sent to my FB page just a little bit ago!!I PLAN TO ATTEND...

Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 12:52 PM   #18
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks hun for letting me know.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:53 PM   #19
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

.... Man's name Edited so as not to get in trouble....feeling heartbroken.
Yesterday at 12:03am ·
I'm in complete shock. Just found out a dear friend of mine, Frenchy, literally Mr. New Orleans was brutally murdered over the weekend in his own home. We met at Igor's Check Point Charlie in early 2014 when I was working out in Louisiana. After chatting over a few beers and some fries he invited me to come stay with him in his humble one room pad on Tonti & Music Street in St. Roch. We became instant amigos & he was the sole reason I ended up staying in LA to work on several other film projects that year. He would always greet me with "Hey Mr. Albuqirk (Albuquerque) How ya doing baby?" The stories he regaled me with were so outrageous , they had to be true. I'll never forget crusing down Bourbon St with him and getting my own personal history tour of the City. I will never meet another soul that encompasses the soul of a City, New Orlelans, such as this man did. His hospitality, his generosity, his humor, and charm will not be matched, I can guarantee that much. Here he is photo of him sporting my Mardi Gras Gold shades and starting his morning like he liked, with his coffee cup & a taste of vodka. I'll miss you Frenchy. RIP Please keep him & his family in your prayers.
[/B][/COLOR]
Old 12-10-2015, 01:37 PM   #20
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I PLAN TO ATTEND...

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
Perhaps a kind soul could post a couple links so these people don't think we are absolutely bat shot crazy...I mean more then usual. Lol. I never was good at that..or never cared to do it. Anyway by today it should be easy pickings...and if that guy author (another pretty infamous person told me today) is gonna do some shit meet and greet lol..Maybe ya all should go. Always good to see the difference in the face behind the legends? Or idiots of course....
Hope to see some familiar faces this Sunday... He was a true legend in his hayday!!

I hope to get a tee shirt made with his picture on it.
M.M
Old 12-10-2015, 03:05 PM   #21
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

He was a nice guy. We talked for a while during an offshore hitch. The guy I give credit to introducing me to the hobby. Will be missed I'm sure
ilovedatass is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 01:45 AM   #22
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm DRUNK!!

With 3 ladies older then me...omg. Not sure if we can stay awake for then. Got 4 OLDER cops laughing at us saying they gonna open van doors to clean up the city !! MY GOD THIS CITY IS A BUNCH OF FUNNY MOTHER ROOS!!' I HOPE YALL DO JUSTICE ...WE CERTAINLY DID TRY....JUST TO DAM OLD TO ROLL THESE STREETS...HOW DA HELL HE WAS 80??? UGH... FRENCHY...AWE FRENCH. ....XXOO
Old 12-13-2015, 07:22 PM   #23
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I attended the 2nd line but was only able to tape 2 video's . The turnout was nice and the recognition was appreciated. I wish when I pass, I could have a 2nd line....

They even gave out a free drink @ The Blacksmith shop on Bourbon St. in his honor.
M.M.
Old 12-15-2015, 04:00 PM   #24
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Melissa is in the video on nola.com who was the lady with the red hair?
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women