Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
trexxxs
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 7
Angry The world's biggest sucker

This is a tale of a very convoluted attempt to meet a provider (Because the tale includes mention of medical issues, I don't think I can name her.). This was the biggest disaster I have seen in the hobby, and I am certain I will never see another such fiasco. It is difficult to write this, because I am embarrassed to have allowed myself to be dragged through this. Enjoy the read.

I was going to be in Decatur for a weekend in September, so I scheduled an outcall at my hotel for Friday night. I no longer have all the details from that weekend, but the key events follow.

When Friday night rolled around, she let me know she was on her way. She sent me a text later telling me that she had a flat tire in the middle of nowhere. She found someone to help her change it, but she had the wrong spare. She called a service and had to wait for them to arrive and fix the tire.
Once she was back on the road, she ended up getting lost and got pulled over and ticketed. She never made it to my hotel.

We decided to try again Saturday. She had a wreck on the way to Decatur and ended up in the hospital. She sent me a picture of the police report to prove that she wasn't making up the accident.

----------

I had a Vegas trip scheduled two weeks later, so we agreed she would go with me to make up for the weekend. I sent her some money to buy her ticket and cover child care expenses. During the week before the trip, she was back in the hospital from the accident. Meanwhile her trusted friend took that money from her account. Since I was already in for a few hundred, I sent her plane fare again so she could book her flight.
On the day of travel, she was scheduled on a later flight than I was because there were no seats on my flight. She missed her flight because her ID was expired and TSA needed to do extra checks. She got rescheduled on a later flight but she passed out and was taken back to the hospital. Apparently she wasn't cleared by the doctor to travel.

----------

During the next week, I helped her out a little with some expenses because she couldn't work. Yes, I let pity get to me!

When she was better, we agreed to have an overnight visit on my next trip to Decatur a couple weeks later. We scheduled an outcall for 3:00pm Friday at my hotel in Decatur. This is a timeline of nightmare that followed:

Friday
1:30pm She texted that she overslept and will be at my hotel at 4:00pm.
3:20pm She texted that she's running late and just getting ready to leave.
5:30pm I texted asking if she is OK. She responded that there was a wreck in Denton and traffic sucked, but she was coming as fast as she could.
7:00pm I texted with no response.
7:15pm I texted indicating that this is beginning to feel like the last time.
7:30pm She texted saying that she got a ticket and will let me know when she's 5 minutes away.
9:00pm I texted asking what's wrong because every map says it is <40 minutes drive. She responded that she had decided to wait because of traffic and would be here by 10:30pm. I told her it is too late now and I am pissed because she had spent the last 6 hours telling me that she was on the way.
Fortunately, I was able to go to the office and work during this waiting, so the day was not completely lost.

Saturday
10:00am She texted saying she was sorry and wanted to make it up to me. I told her I'd be back at the hotel at midnight and can stay later in the morning. She agreed.
8:00pm I texted to confirm midnight. She agreed.
9:30pm I texted to confirm again. She agreed.
11:45pm I texted to see if she was on her way.
Midnight She texted saying she fell asleep and is leaving right now.
1:20am, 2:00am, 2:40am I text to see what's going on. No responses.

8:30am I text again to see if there is any response. None.
I have not heard a peep from her since.

This was an expensive lesson. There is a lot that can be taken away from this story, the most significant of which is that I was a true sucker. Once I had experienced the first failure, I was unable to cut my losses, and I ended up investing more and more trying to get something positive out of the experience.

I am sorry to have enabled such behavior. I know this just encourages it.
trexxxs is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:34 PM   #2
Col0002
BANNED

Encounters: 28

You have to name her... Yes your at fault but so is she.
Col0002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If I am reading this right she flaked on you and after she did you send her $$ and more $$ even after she kept flaking on you??

Wtf man, you realize she never intended on seeing you and was milking you for more and more $$ until you stopped sending it then she was off to her next mark.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:37 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

you are the world's biggest Sucker.. what in the world were you thinking? you weren't, obviously.. in all sincerity, I think you should see a Therapist to find out why you let yourself be treated that way, and what your true motivation was for grasping at hope.

it took a big man to admit it here.. congratulations for that.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:54 PM   #5
Stallion81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I had a simpler situation happen to me several years ago. I wonder if it the season women.....
Stallion81 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:34 PM   #6
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Good God!that was painful to read
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:49 PM   #7
Rose Vintage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 314272
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, im so sorry you were dragged through the mud like that!
Rose Vintage is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:30 AM   #8
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Sorry to say this but you're the biggest sucker this month, who is this provider that gave you the dozen excuses? She sounds like a major train wreck but it's funny story to laugh at.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:35 AM   #9
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Just shameful.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 03:19 AM   #10
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Terrible...

Name and shame!!!
slap is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 05:05 AM   #11
justinslayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Hot Mess
justinslayer is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 05:05 AM   #12
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

[In my best Simon Cowell voice] You are, without a doubt, the worst sucker in the world. You have managed to defeat, all OTHER suckers in the entire world. Bar none. You are, clearly, the undefeated, undisputed world champion of suckers. I never want to see you again...ever.

Do you understand that.

Lol. I'm only kidding. I just said all that for entertainment purposes.

Yeah, we all play the sucker on some level at some point. Admittedly, that was a lot, not only cash consuming, but time as well. Shit, you could've banged 2-3 other girls in that span.

I think, for the sake of all hobbykind, you have to say who it is.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 05:32 AM   #13
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Pathetic...
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 06:05 AM   #14
KamaSutra2010
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default I'm so sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

I think, for the sake of all hobbykind, you have to say who it is.
+1
KamaSutra2010 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 06:26 AM   #15
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Greek tragedy - Jesus
Papacorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women