Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60439
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48474
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2015, 07:36 AM   #1
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 253164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default For those of you talking under my review

It isn't career suicide because nowhere on there does it say bb ! So for those of you talking SHIT & expecting me not to respond I can promise you I'm going to give you the reaction you are looking for ! I have been trying to be nice here ... More reviews coming IVE seen 2 other eccie Members ! I didn't raw with anyone ... So I'd appreciate if you would stop saying that I did ... I'm asking very politely ! Thank U
Angel Fox is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 09:47 AM   #2
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One guy even had the nerve to go say I'm a cop let me tell you something you little faggot ! I'm not a cop cops don't fuck for money ... People can't be nice around here ! Other girls get reviews and there's all these lovely ass comments below ! But no YALL going to take a good review and turn it fucking ugly I give the fuck up with the nice shit you can't be nice to retards so fuck off bitch ! Fuck you fuck the whore that gave birth to you ! Fuck the free slut that gave birth to her ! Fuck all you no life ass people that are so miserable in your lives you have to consistently talk about other people ! Fuck your dick in the ass daddy bith and if they are dead id take a shit on their grave ! Fuck Your ugly kids bitch
Old 08-10-2015, 10:05 AM   #3
rfl
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

If you're having so much trouble with people on Eccie, perhaps this isn't the place for you. Regardless of what you do, I wish you well and all the best, I have no hate towards you as I've never met you. That being said, what you said was mean, plain and simple. Talking about someone's kids and family and dead relatives is horrible.
rfl is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:15 AM   #4
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh well bullying someone that never did shit to you is mean plain and simple ! None of you never even MET ME BUT HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ! I met a man from ECCIE last night that was amazing and sweet ! I think half of you are whores pimps trying to make others look bad
Old 08-10-2015, 10:22 AM   #5
CometsOnFire
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Don't worry darling. Not everyone has been turned against you
CometsOnFire is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:43 AM   #6
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you baby
Old 08-10-2015, 10:54 AM   #7
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You can't keep backing a dog into a corner ! It's GOING TO BITE YOU ! Thanks to those that don't listen to all the non-sense hatred from these people ! Thank you
Old 08-10-2015, 11:37 AM   #8
televill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Whatever the story is, you've got a great rack. There's no taking that away from you.
televill is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 11:45 AM   #9
Yamahacoonass
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by televill View Post
Whatever the story is, you've got a great rack. There's no taking that away from you.

Ass too
Yamahacoonass is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:05 PM   #10
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes and my mouth & kitty is heaven ! You guys shpuld give me a chance instead of judging me from what you think you know ! Geez! I'm so tired of the drama ... My life is so peaceful lol I'm going play with myself fuck this ������
Old 08-10-2015, 12:06 PM   #11
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And thanks you guys ! They are huge & amazing ! Since Ive gotten them pierced it's wayyyyyyy more sensitive & I like them played with !
Old 08-10-2015, 02:06 PM   #12
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I'm not going to lie, I've always have an affinity to the "underdog". I hate and despise bullies and lynch mobs (figuratively speaking of course). It's apparent that someone or people have an ax to grind with this girl. Could she do a better job of handling the bullies? Hell yeah, but given the circumstances and the relentless way that people come at her constantly, I can't say I blame her. I just would prefer if you either ignore what they say or if you are going to refute it, do so without bringing yourself DOWN to their little levels.
I like/love me a thick girl. A man need to be with a lady with some meat on "dem" (yeah yeah, i know ebonics) bones and she has it. I'm going to see this young woman.... And don't care who don't like it, but yall probably already knew that about me huh? Happy hobbying horny guys!
Bigpapa1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 05:08 PM   #13
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

True ... But I was being nice ... I was trying ! And to those that aren't being messy & talking about me believe me I am sorry you have to see the retarded part of me but come on ! I'm not going to just sit back and allow it sorry ! Pussy is in my pants not my blood
Old 08-10-2015, 05:16 PM   #14
Guest082215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Look angel. I don't know what happened or what review said what regarding your services or anything you did or didn't do. However, I've been on here very long time and I can say that all of the rants and cursing that come out of your post do absolutely nothing. There is absolutely no need for you to come on the boards and curse and scream and yell whatever it is you think you're trying to accomplish on the board. If you have an objection to what people are saying then come on here and simply state your objection. There's no need to say F this an F that much less threatened anyone on here. It does no good. So if you want to have a constructive discussion and then argue the facts of Either why whomever or whatever said anything bad about you then do thatbut do not come on the boards and pretend this is some sort of backyard trailer trash Jerry Seinfeld show. At least we try to be a little more civilized than that.
Guest082215 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:04 PM   #15
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But that's what I did & it continued so I don't really care who likes it or doesn't like it or agrees with it ... You people aren't going to continue to talk shit about me like you been doing ! I ignored it for a year ! You know what happened ? People thought it was true so no I'm going to say what I have to say just like everyone else ! Is it as nice as they say it ? No ! They aren't being picked on they aren't the ones at the end of the stick ! So fuckkkkkk offfffff with opinions & they aren't threatening words ... If elegance reign posts my ad in another city I'm going find her & skull drag the fuck out of her ! I do not bother any of you people ... I do my job & do it very well ! I'm not the one doing all the childish bullshit ! I'm responding to it ... To whomever doesn't care for the way I handle my business ... YOU CAN JUMP OFF A BRIDGE I DONT REALLY CARE #thatisall

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women