Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 07:58 AM   #151
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin_420 View Post
This is funny...its crazy how bitches not even close to your level wanna give you advice...you don't have to prove nothing to nobody!
You trying to change your discount marketing strategy?
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:01 AM   #152
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
The take away for anyone that is thincking with the big head is that the OP keeps notes on the fucktards she sees but doesn't want to tell you how she keeps them safe.
Then she doubles down on stupid by telling Tebow and anyone watching exactly where she keeps those notes. Some of the other less than enlightened hooktards decided joined in the stupidity too.
Why is that? Could it be because they haven't thought things through that far?
It must be the new generation of hooktarding !!
Old 07-28-2015, 08:07 AM   #153
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
The take away for anyone that is thincking with the big head is ... blah, blah, blah ...
My take-away is that Natalia has a marvelous bunda, more photos of which I would welcome receiving (hint, hint).
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:29 AM   #154
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post

Sweet Tebow...whatever is clever ma...as you wish!

LOL...fa real, well done.
You are so cute and TINY
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:48 AM   #155
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The take away for anyone that is thincking with the big head is that the OP keeps notes on the fucktards she sees but doesn't want to tell you how she keeps them safe.
Then she doubles down on stupid by telling Tebow and anyone watching exactly where she keeps those notes. Some of the other less than enlightened hooktards decided joined in the stupidity too.
Why is that? Could it be because they haven't thought things through that far?
The take away for me from this ^^ and all the irrelevant shit you post, is that you're a HATER with no life.... By any means please continue with all your stupid allegations to try to make me look bad. I guess that's the only entertainment that a retarded Freak who thinks is a cat can get...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:01 AM   #156
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
You are so cute and TINY
Awww thank you Sweetie, you are beautiful and Sexy as hell yourself!
Curves for days !

Can I get an appt? Lol
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:28 AM   #157
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
The take away for me from this ^^ and all the irrelevant shit you post, is that you're a HATER with no life.... By any means please continue with all your stupid allegations to try to make me look bad. I guess that's the only entertainment that a retarded Freak who thinks is a cat can get...
Pfffft Leave My Meow Meow Alone Trust Me He Is Smarter Than You... When a provider openly admits to keeping notes on clients thats retarded.. If By Him Pointing Out The Facts Is What Classify's Him As Retarded Then I Rather Be A Cat Tard As Well
Old 07-28-2015, 11:56 AM   #158
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Woooooweee Dorthy's must be that heat outside!

Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 12:26 PM   #159
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
OK, you asked for it...
Not a hater at all darlin'...I love me some whores but better yet I love me some whores who don't play fast and loose with my info. You still haven't offered up an explanation of how YOU keep YOUR notes safe. That's not an opinion. You do know what an opinion is, right?

I'm not trying to make you look bad. You've done that all by yourself. Posting up a few pictures of that hot little body of yours doesn't make the stupid go away though.

Best thing that's happened to your dumb ass is me questioning your business savvy. It's turned a three page threAD into 10 plus. If only it weren't for that pesky little note keeping comment you made you'd be doing pretty well right now.

How many of the guys that have responded on this thread have chosen to schedule a session with you now that they know you keep notes? How many do you thinck would have if you'd left that comment off?

Based on how you keep responding to me I'm guessing it has hurt business a little at least. I know, I know, the phone's ringing off the fucking wall. No, really.

You still don't get it. Probably won't until you get someone busted or get busted yourself and roll over. That's not likely to happen but what does happen quite often is some hooktard uses info she has to get back at someone. Some of the fucktards on here are getting a little gun shy from it.
Tebow, there was just a whole other thread on this where another hooktard didn't understand the implications of having a fucktard's info and how it could be used against them. I thinck she moved the fuck out of Houston. Not solely because of that but it didn't end well for an otherwise well liked whore who was even hotter than you.

Best thing you can do now is calm down, STFU and hope everyone else does the same thus letting this little debacle of yours hit page 2.

Perhaps when this all goes away you'll be a little smarter for it and so fucking appreciative that you'll be offering me a free one. I'd take you up on it too cuz that's one surfboardable lil ass.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 12:53 PM   #160
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Best thing you can do now is calm down, STFU and post some more pics of your marvelous bunda.
FIFY.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 12:57 PM   #161
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Lmao

Yes I'm so affected and hurt that I'm now wiping my tears with the 1k I made yesterday in less than 4hrs... So many tears I might use some of the 25 20's I made this morning if that's not enough I use some of the ones I'll make later on today, but being that I'm so hurt I might just use all the Benjamin's I'll end up making this week

Oooohh I just told you how much money I made... I already know whar's next... Blah... (So predictable)

About your last little paragraph, I would NEVER fuck you even if my life depended on it.

It must suck to hate me, I'm Fucking popping
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 01:08 PM   #162
Twin_420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Damn dude looks like someone has way too much time on his hands to pick on girls you never seen or know nothing about..Why the hell do people care how she runs her business..it's not even that serious. Stop being messy and acting like bi***... Let her do what she wants..shes looking out for her own self..
And Dorothy just stfu she's not gonna respond to some low class provider so stop wasting your time drama queen!
Twin_420 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 01:23 PM   #163
Kylie Nicole
Account Disabled

User ID: 284947
My ECCIE Reviews

Soo muuuch lost business
Quote:
Lmao

Yes I'm so affected and hurt that I'm now wiping my tears with the 1k I made yesterday in less than 4hrs... So many tears I might use some of the 25 20's I made this morning if that's not enough I use some of the ones I'll make later on today, but being that I'm so hurt I might just use all the Benjamin's I'll end up making this week

Oooohh I just told you how much money I made... I already know whar's next... Blah... (So predictable)

About your last little paragraph, I would NEVER fuck you even if my life depended on it.

It must suck to hate me, I'm Fucking popping
Kylie Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 01:28 PM   #164
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

So you fucked four dudes in under four hours...WOW
Which one did you short on time?
Anyone care to chime in with a first appointment of the day comment...ROTFLMMFAO

Stupid whores...
Old 07-28-2015, 01:35 PM   #165
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin_420 View Post
Damn dude looks like someone has way too much time on his hands to pick on girls you never seen or know nothing about..Why the hell do people care how she runs her business..it's not even that serious. Stop being messy and acting like bi***... Let her do what she wants.
And Dorothy just stfu she's not gonna respond to some low class provider so stop wasting your time drama queen!
Put your money where your mouth is then, sport.
Go see her.
It may not make any difference to you how she keeps notes on you but to a lot of fucktards with something to lose it does.

If the dumb asses want to keep putting it out there I'll keep pointing and laughing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women