Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2015, 01:58 PM   #31
Ramman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

No GP for me hell I don't go to HJJ either way to crazy there. Managers all over the parking lot and walking the building.
Ramman is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 02:03 PM   #32
Guest010216
Account Disabled

User ID: 299086
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramman View Post
No GP for me hell I don't go to HJJ either way to crazy there. Managers all over the parking lot and walking the building.
I wouldn't go to HJJ myself if I were a client. eyes everywhere no thanks
Guest010216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:47 PM   #33
CycMike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Gunspoint, gangspoint...Lived there many moons ago between marriages.
I remember when some thugs kidnapped an off duty deputy in the mall parking lot and murdered her.
I don't see how any business is still there.

As far as hobbying there, would not even consider it. Too much downside risk.
CycMike is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 04:28 PM   #34
blueeyedwhiteboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Honestly, that's the biggest reason why I haven't made tracks to that area. I get it you have regular clientele and I have no doubt they are professional, clean cut type of people. It's not you it's the location. Quite honestly I for one would enjoy meeting you.

Couple things to consider but to break it down so you have a high concentration of potential criminals and mixed in into this you now have additional resources allocated to help alleviate the crime i.e. LE. Now this is a scenario where you have more risk and tendencies to be looking over your should mentality. Look I would say the best comfort level for both the provider and the clientele is easy, limited risk right? It's not quite along those lines on the Northside/Greenspoint area. I would like to see you succeed and dominate your business but I can assure you that given your location, the potential business surely has dramatically dropped off. I would think your business is generating dollars and bottom line is in order for you to enhance your customer base your gonna need to relocate.

I can't give constructive critism without providing an idea or helpful solution. I would maybe consider same setup but different location...like anywhere but there. If upscale type clientele is your preference then maybe Galleria is an option. If finding a location there is difficult then consider Hillcroft, Westchase, Richmond, Bissonet, Southwest....I would almost say that Sharpstown is better but that might be pushing it.There are a few others I can think of too but I will message you.

PS. Work on getting a Showcase already!

Sincerely,

"Tamale King"
blueeyedwhiteboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:29 PM   #35
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyedwhiteboy View Post
Honestly, that's the biggest reason why I haven't made tracks to that area. I get it you have regular clientele and I have no doubt they are professional, clean cut type of people. It's not you it's the location. Quite honestly I for one would enjoy meeting you.

Couple things to consider but to break it down so you have a high concentration of potential criminals and mixed in into this you now have additional resources allocated to help alleviate the crime i.e. LE. Now this is a scenario where you have more risk and tendencies to be looking over your should mentality. Look I would say the best comfort level for both the provider and the clientele is easy, limited risk right? It's not quite along those lines on the Northside/Greenspoint area. I would like to see you succeed and dominate your business but I can assure you that given your location, the potential business surely has dramatically dropped off. I would think your business is generating dollars and bottom line is in order for you to enhance your customer base your gonna need to relocate.

I can't give constructive critism without providing an idea or helpful solution. I would maybe consider same setup but different location...like anywhere but there. If upscale type clientele is your preference then maybe Galleria is an option. If finding a location there is difficult then consider Hillcroft, Westchase, Richmond, Bissonet, Southwest....I would almost say that Sharpstown is better but that might be pushing it.There are a few others I can think of too but I will message you.

PS. Work on getting a Showcase already!

Sincerely,

"Tamale King"
Thanks for all the advice tamale king lmao!!!! l will take all your input into consideration you know I've worked at an office on Richmond and I left hillcroft for a reason it's so damn HOT down there...Richmond westheimer hillcroft if those office building walls could talk lol!! I moved for a reason.... You are right the clientele is different but there is too much competition and too much attention but nevertheless baby I would love to give you a massage someday papi. Take care. In case anyone is wondering no I didn't move because I got busted or anything of the sorts I just started seeing LE in my building in hillcroft and didn't want to take any chances.. I was in a building that had too much attention and too much competition so got my own office.

I just realized you said Bissonet um I like you but for me that's a big hell no. Lol!
Old 07-08-2015, 09:06 PM   #36
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdaSanchezSexy View Post
Thanks for all the advice tamale king lmao!!!! l will take all your input into consideration you know I've worked at an office on Richmond and I left hillcroft for a reason it's so damn HOT down there...Richmond westheimer hillcroft if those office building walls could talk lol!! I moved for a reason.... You are right the clientele is different but there is too much competition and too much attention but nevertheless baby I would love to give you a massage someday papi. Take care. In case anyone is wondering no I didn't move because I got busted or anything of the sorts I just started seeing LE in my building in hillcroft and didn't want to take any chances.. I was in a building that had too much attention and too much competition so got my own office.

Let me give you my input. I provide in an area that a lot of guys arent willing to drive to. Its not bad like GP, but its far for a lot of guys. And the traffiic here is a nightmare. I know if I moved, I would do very very well. But I have to stay here for now.
I just make it work. I offer outcalls also and even have met guys halfway several times. When living in areas such as ours, we have to realize in order to keep business up, we must offer alternatives too.
As your reputation gets better, and you establish yourself better, you will pick up more business. But to get the best out of area your in, your going to have to do incall and outcall. Ive learned that. Q
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:09 AM   #37
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
Let me give you my input. I provide in an area that a lot of guys arent willing to drive to. Its not bad like GP, but its far for a lot of guys. And the traffiic here is a nightmare. I know if I moved, I would do very very well. But I have to stay here for now.
I just make it work. I offer outcalls also and even have met guys halfway several times. When living in areas such as ours, we have to realize in order to keep business up, we must offer alternatives too.
As your reputation gets better, and you establish yourself better, you will pick up more business. But to get the best out of area your in, your going to have to do incall and outcall. Ive learned that. Q
Thank you for the advice baby and you are right to keep clients especially regular clients you have to be able to meet them halfway not just in distance but in many other aspects I only offer outcalls to my regular established clients not to new clients. Thanks girl take care!
Old 07-09-2015, 07:07 PM   #38
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Area Isn't gonna keep me away. It's the body rub with no Full Service. Just saying.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:45 AM   #39
pipeman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I see girls in your building on a regular basis and I consider it completely safe. I have business dealing in a number of the adjacent buildings without problems. Hell, ExxonMobile's upstream operations are located right across the street from the mall, or at least they were until the new campus opened.
pipeman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:20 PM   #40
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeman1 View Post
I see girls in your building on a regular basis and I consider it completely safe. I have business dealing in a number of the adjacent buildings without problems. Hell, ExxonMobile's upstream operations are located right across the street from the mall, or at least they were until the new campus opened.
I couldn't agree with you more on the safe part. As far as the building I'm not too sure were on the same page but nevertheless honey I see more suits and collared shirts here than I did when I worked in southwest Houston! Take care sweetie
Old 07-11-2015, 01:20 PM   #41
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually use to be by 1960 and 45 and it was more business then the SW side of town. I'm not sure if that has changed or if GP is a different area. Maybe try moving farther north of 45. Honestly people are a bit afraid of GP. I have had an incall in GP when I first started and I would say Greenspoint and they would reply "You mean gunspoint." I have realized being in a safe area really does matter. It is just like using motels vs nicer hotels. I use to use motels because they were cheap and I didn't know any better and I started to notice after a while and going through some shitty experiences that's is not the best idea. Now I use priceline when I get one or travel and it is just 10-20 bucks more for a nice 3 star and up hotel. But if you need any help feel free to PM me. I may not have all the knowledge but I have learned some things in my 2 years of hobbying. Wish you luck girly! FYI your avatar is very SEXY!

Quote:
As I am new to eccie I have noticed a large amount of clientele who is hesitant to travel to GP even for a body rub. Although I am lucky to have great respectable clients, I know there are several girls who work in the area and I guess some bad apples ruin it for the rest of of us......but I just want to say that not all Latina providers in GP are the same. I try to run a very professional business and keep a low volume. I have noticed that the careless ones in the area who dress unprofessionally and accept any client have added to the bad rep this area has. Working in a professional office building with security and not advertising working evenings or weekends is necessary for working moms like myself who are looking for respectable clientele. If you are a client who is willing to travel to dangerous apartment buildings with several girls or, a spa or a notel then I consider this a very dangerous environment. Although I am aware of the historical crime activity in the area I just want to speak for any reputable providers in the area. Thanks eccie!
NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 01:59 PM   #42
frankocean187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

GP is not bad at all. I work in the area, have lived in the area and etc. just keep to yourself and you won't be a in any danger. Also depends what time. Day time it is fine but like any place, after dark it is fair game.
frankocean187 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:02 AM   #43
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets View Post
I actually use to be by 1960 and 45 and it was more business then the SW side of town. I'm not sure if that has changed or if GP is a different area. Maybe try moving farther north of 45. Honestly people are a bit afraid of GP. I have had an incall in GP when I first started and I would say Greenspoint and they would reply "You mean gunspoint." I have realized being in a safe area really does matter. It is just like using motels vs nicer hotels. I use to use motels because they were cheap and I didn't know any better and I started to notice after a while and going through some shitty experiences that's is not the best idea. Now I use priceline when I get one or travel and it is just 10-20 bucks more for a nice 3 star and up hotel. But if you need any help feel free to PM me. I may not have all the knowledge but I have learned some things in my 2 years of hobbying. Wish you luck girly! FYI your avatar is very SEXY!

Thank you nikki I love your ass I mean your avatar too lol! Thankyou will PM you.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:27 AM   #44
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankocean187 View Post
GP is not bad at all. I work in the area, have lived in the area and etc. just keep to yourself and you won't be a in any danger. Also depends what time. Day time it is fine but like any place, after dark it is fair game.
Any time you have to put any conditions in going to an area it's a no.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 03:53 PM   #45
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BOOTY BUMP LOL

Quote:
Thank you nikki I love your ass I mean your avatar too lol! Thankyou will PM you.
NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women