Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36107
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2015, 11:13 AM   #1
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Worst Date EVER!?!

What was your worst date ever since you have been in the hobby?
I have a few stories to tell, but I want to hear yours....
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:48 AM   #2
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess Ill get this thread started....lol...

ONE of my worst dates was with this overweight short guy with missing teeth, eye patch and a peg leg.....My stomach isn`t that strong, I had to leave..He looked like a cartoon character and he had a roommate who was at the house too. Too Freaky for me lol
Old 06-29-2015, 12:02 PM   #3
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I can't really say I had a "worse date."

On the old Mother Ship site there was an Agency that posted a petite spinner but when I showed up, I swear to god the girl that answered the door must have ate her.

And another where I was lucky enough not to get pounded into the dirt when some guy showed up, not really too concerned why I was there, who was pissed off the cops pulled him over and he had bleeding knuckles from beating someone earlier.

All in all, probably the norm if doing something long enough.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:39 PM   #4
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol, Ive heard worse.

Luckily, I have had nothing too crazy happen. I`m pretty careful with who I see....

One guy I had licked to be kicked in the balls while I tied him up...I was always scared I would bust one and he would get mad at me. lol Whatever floats their boat I guess
Old 06-30-2015, 12:50 PM   #5
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Ok, I'll jump in. I may regret this.

Saw a young lady once that turned out a whole lot better looking than expected and seemed pretty fun. We were in the middle of switching positions and her phone rang, it happens, but then she answered it. And started talking.

Turns out it was a guy that she met in Walmart who got her number and was calling her for a regular date... while we were screwing. She signaled for me to keep going but to be quiet. I hear her tell the guy that she doesn't move that fast on a first date and that they need to get to know each other before she would make out with him....right.

By now I'm pissed because I'm having to do it myself so I unloaded on her ass. I don't think she realized that I did because she stuck her hand in the middle of it and started cussing me silently all while talking to a guy about going out to eat with him later on.

Even better, she couldn't get out of bed without help... didn't want to get it on the sheets... and was mouthing something to me. I really didn't understand her and by now she's pissed and she blurted out "Please wash your goo off my ass" then she realized she said it out loud. I was snickering like a boy that farted in Church, especially when she was trying to explain what she meant to the guy on the phone.

I got dressed headed for the door thinking she would slam it behind but instead she whispered "Come see me again" Go figure.

I left laughing my ass off so I guess it wasn't a total loss.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:51 AM   #6
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol, Damn, What a cum waste

I had a guy once answer the phone while his wife called and he was fucking me while talking to her...It wasn't a turn on for me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women