Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2015, 12:56 PM   #166
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You claimed you reported him, shamman, then you derided him when the thread was pulled, shamman. So you either lied when you claimed you reported him, or you're lying now claiming you didn't report him, shamman.

And there are the other witnesses, shamman. They posted in the thread before it was pulled, and there's the mod that pulled it, shamman. Do you want to STFU now or keep digging your stupid-ass deeper, shamman? BTW, shamman, your most recent posts haven't a fucking thing to do with the OP, you hypocritical jackass.
It was a thread that violated the forum rules, chicken-dick. I merely assumed that JCM will be doing his duties as he seems like a stand up guy. Unlike you.

If you want to put your money where your mouth is, I've got a bet for you. We can ask JCM to tell all. Lets see who has had more sissy bitch-fits, you or me.

In fact, if JCM can prove that I have EVEN ONCE reported someone for what they said on this forum, I will leave this forum FOREVER.

You willing to offer the same odds on yourself, chicken-dick?

I eagerly await your response you grubered, freelance faggot, mussalman loving, hitler worshipping, odumbo minion.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 12:58 PM   #167
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Lighten up Francis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I wasn't even talking to you Bitch.
Mighty bold talk for someone hiding behind a computer. But then again it's not surprising.

I guess some people need to make up for their short comings

Take your own advice, bitch tits.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:03 PM   #168
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You claimed you reported him, shamman, then you derided him when the thread was pulled, shamman. So you either lied when you claimed you reported him, or you're lying now claiming you didn't report him, shamman.

And there are the other witnesses, shamman. They posted in the thread before it was pulled, and there's the mod that pulled it, shamman. Do you want to STFU now or keep digging your stupid-ass deeper, shamman? BTW, shamman, your most recent posts haven't a fucking thing to do with the OP, you hypocritical jackass.
As usual, you're all kinds of fucked up. Sham never claimed to have reported him. Go back and look. I reported the thread. Why the fuck would I care who knows it. It was over the line and I was obviously correct, since the mod pulled the thread. So go fuck yourself.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:24 PM   #169
shanm
Valued Poster

As for thread jacking, the discussion on global warming ended when no one could answer a simple question: why do you oppose global warming?

As I've proven to you, moving towards green peace is in our benefit both socially and economically. So why then, do you find yourself implacably opposed to global warming? Other than "odumbo is evil" and "Al Gore is a faggot"?

I'll tell you why. You have no rhyme or reason. You're just following your corporate-backed political hacks like a gaggle of retarded geese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Here's what I don't get about you guys (idiots, I should say).

Say that I'm right, and you're wrong. Say that I'm right in assuming that humans are causing a major effect on this planets climate. After all, I do have a majority of the science to back me up.
What is the worst that could happen? Well, the future of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE could be in jeopardy. If not your children, then your children's children will inhabit an earth with a much harsher climate than the one we live in. Unable to go outside, unable to enjoy the seasons we've come to enjoy.
P.S. Just so you know, the earth is already predicted to be uninhabitable in about 2 billion years due to global warming without human effect. What scientists argue is that that man-made climate change will bring that process around much sooner.

Now take the flip side of that argument. Say that you're right, and I'm wrong.
What's the worst that could happen?

Companies would be forced not to pollute our waters and our environment.

Oil companies that really control our economy would be replaced, or at least be given competition, by alternative energy sources which will only result in lower prices for both oil and alternative energy.

You might be driving an electric car instead of one that relies on a NON-RENEWABLE energy source. I drive a Tesla model S and a Ford Focus Electric. They're both a car-owners dream. Easy to maintain, cost less (no gas cost), and quiet as a mouse. Also, My Tesla goes 0-60 in about 4 seconds. Enough bragging, I'm trying to tell you that electric vehicles are far superior to gas vehicles anyway, except perhaps for cross country road trips.
As an alternative you could reduce your car trips and use bikes and/or your feet to get to your destinations. Heaven knows some of you fat-asses need the exercise.

You might green proof your home, which will save you thousands for as long as your home uses power.

I don't know how many times I might have to repeat this: but OIL IS A NON-RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE. That means that, maybe in a 100 years or maybe in a 1000, we will be running out of oil. We should be looking for alternative energy anyway, if we are to survive beyond that horizon. I would be rather proud to possibly be the generation that saves the planet.

Worst comes to worst, your wife will be forcing you to eat veggie patties every Wednesday.
So what, again, is the argument against global warming? Other than "fuck Al Gore" and "Obummer"? Apply any degree of rationality (Pascals wager Lusty?), use any type of common sense, and you come out as a loser, especially because the alternative is so drastic. LMAO you motherfuckers make absolutely no sense; following behind your party's rhetoric for no fucking reason.

And yeah, I know...some of you will type some words into google (I can hear the click clack already) and try to prove why our anti-green peace efforts are toootally worth it.
But, honestly, I would rather you just sit back and think on it for a little. That's what did it for me.....
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #170
shanm
Valued Poster

By my recollection, the thread got jacked when IBdick-sucking railroaded the conversation onto Aztec warriors for absolutely no fucking reason
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:30 PM   #171
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It was a thread that violated the forum rules, chicken-dick. I merely assumed that JCM will be doing his duties as he seems like a stand up guy. Unlike you.

If you want to put your money where your mouth is, I've got a bet for you. We can ask JCM to tell all. Lets see who has had more sissy bitch-fits, you or me.

In fact, if JCM can prove that I have EVEN ONCE reported someone for what they said on this forum, I will leave this forum FOREVER.

I eagerly await your response you grubered, freelance faggot, mussalman loving, hitler worshipping, odumbo minion.
Your remarks regarding overt violence towards other fourm members violates forum rules, shamman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
As usual, you're all kinds of fucked up. Sham never claimed to have reported him. Go back and look. I reported the thread. Why the fuck would I care who knows it. It was over the line and I was obviously correct, since the mod pulled the thread. So go fuck yourself.
There you go, shamman, your butt-buddy just admitted that he is your sissy tattling little bitch.

Quote:
By my recollection, the thread got jacked when IBdick-sucking railroaded the conversation onto Aztec warriors for absolutely no fucking reason

Your post was equating "correlation" with "causation", shamman, which means you were already engaged in hijacking this thread since it had nothing to do with the OP.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:33 PM   #172
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your remarks regarding overt violence towards other fourm members violates forum rules, shamman.
Don't tell me you're weaseling away from my bet? That's something only a sissy bitch would do

Quote:

I eagerly await your response you grubered, freelance faggot, mussalman loving, hitler worshipping, odumbo minion
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:39 PM   #173
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't tell me you're weaseling away from my bet? That's something only a sissy bitch would do
No bet was ever agreed to, shamman, and your weak attempts to deflect attention from your overt threats of violence to other forum members is pathetic.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:44 PM   #174
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
No bet was ever agreed to, shamman, and your weak attempts to deflect attention from your overt threats of violence to other forum members is pathetic.
How many bottles of Jim Beam do you down in a day you delirious, retarded fuck.

You said I reported someone. When given the chance to prove it or shut the fuck up, you decided to ramble on into incoherence as you normally do.

Now there's a bet on the table that would verify your claims once and for all. Take it, and prove you aren't the sissy bitch we all believe you are.

shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:48 PM   #175
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Suck my dick, fuck face. You said I reported someone. When given the chance to prove it or shut the fuck up, you decided to ramble on into incoherence as you normally do.

Now there's a bet on the table that would verify your claims once and for all. Take it, and prove you aren't the sissy bitch we all believe you are.

How many bottles of jim bean do you down in a day you delirious, retarded fuck.

Your butt-buddy admitted he was the sissy bitch snitch, shamman, and your attempts to deflect attention from your overt threats of violence to other forum members are still pathetic.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:50 PM   #176
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

You mean like your sissy weaselly bitch-boyfriend undercunt did on my bet?

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=112
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:14 PM   #177
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mighty bold talk for someone hiding behind a computer. But then again it's not surprising.

I guess some people need to make up for their short comings

Take your own advice, bitch tits.
Do you see anywhere were that was addressed to you? Did you threaten another poster?
No you didn't.

You Dumb Fuck Chihuahua.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:36 PM   #178
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
The Aztecs were enslaving and maiming Native Americans pre-contact, Old-THUMPER. The Aztecs were cutting out the living hearts of tens of thousands of Native American victims pre-contact, Old-THUMPER.

Ol' Liar IB is at it again. YOU are the one who says 'Aztecs Evil, Christians Good". I on the other hand, acknowledge good and bad on both sides. It wasn't ME who implied once the Christians slaughtered, kidnapped, and enslaved the NAs then everyone was happy.

You remain a bigoted, biased, slave-advocating scumbag.

It's already been established that you're the ignoramus who knows little to nothing about anything, Old-THUMPER.

Certainly nothing you want to accept. But then what YOU accept has nothing to do with truth, right, morality, etc.

What lustylad said, Old-THUMPER.

But you can't mean that! No, for hundreds of posts you have said AZTEC = MEXICAN. Remember thos lies of yours? So you can't possibly mean the blonde, red eyed, Spanish speaking person whose parents came from Madrid could be a MEXICAN! No, according to YOU, MEXICAN is just another name for AZTEC, and you aren't claiming that blonde, red eyed, Spanish speaking person whose parents came from Madrid is AZTEC, are you?

Stupid IB, caught in another contradiction! And I would bet $100 he will change direction, equivocate, and revise history to say he never said AZTEC = MEXICAN.
Thousands and thousands of posts and IB is still a blithering hate filled moron. At least you are consistent. Bravo for that!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:49 PM   #179
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your butt-buddy admitted he was the sissy bitch snitch, shamman,
So, you mean to say you have never reported anyone for posting against the rules of this forum?
That's your definition of "sissy bitch snitch" isn't it?
Take my bet and prove it.

Quote:

It's actually what you were planning to do with me in this very forum you fucking sissy.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:38 PM   #180
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
VIVA LA RAZA!
That is racist.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies