Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2015, 10:51 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Come on Barley everything you post is political.............
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:59 AM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
And Timmie dear boy, you're a thug. Pointing out what happened (fact) is not political unless YOU feel that it is. Another Freudian?
Your every post is positively dripping with politics. Either overt or what passes for subdued, in your case. Then you hem and haw, squawking about how you meant no political overtones. You're like a guppy; we see through you.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 01:04 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Now you know that is not true. (mistake or lie?) I have been taken to task (or attempted to) by members of the left wanting to know what political element is in some of my posts. So not everything is political. When I try to add a political element you lefties scream like bitches, when I post something that is NOT political you scream like bitches. What it is EVA, on your period?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
And Timmie dear boy, you're a thug. Pointing out what happened (fact) is not political unless YOU feel that it is. Another Freudian?
I swear to god, you get more and more stupid as the days roll by.....let's review, shall we?

Here is what you posted:

>>>>>Yep, Obama puts it out there again. We have to celebrate the lives of thugs like Michael Brown and Freddie Gray (I wonder what their street monikers were) and the White House sends people to the funeral. A hero cop (that means he had many citations for meritorious service) gets shit. Still, I think the cops would rather not have someone from the White House or Justice Department at this time.

And, this is not political? Right? Say it again so you can double down on being a fucking idiot.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 01:32 PM   #20
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

And, this is not political? Right? Say it again so you can double down on being a fucking idiot.
He doubled down the day he decided to post in this forum. Since then he's "doubled down" more than 13,000 times.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:45 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm giving up on some of you guys. You're just too stupid to have a conversation with. Kind of like walking away from an moron in real life. You just work too hard to be stupid.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 02:32 AM   #22
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I'm giving up on some of you guys. You're just too stupid to have a conversation with. Kind of like walking away from an moron in real life. You just work too hard to be stupid.
Buh-bye
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:17 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I'm giving up on some of you guys........ Kind of like walking away from an moron in real life.
Don't let the door hit you in your worthless ass on the way out!

Adios MoFo!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:06 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Now you know that is not true. (mistake or lie?) I have been taken to task (or attempted to) by members of the left wanting to know what political element is in some of my posts. So not everything is political. When I try to add a political element you lefties scream like bitches, when I post something that is NOT political you scream like bitches. What it is EVA, on your period?
It is easy to see you are on your period judy, this is the political forum right?
Old 05-12-2015, 10:15 AM   #25
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is easy to see you are on your period judy, this is the political forum right?
Not an original thought in your shit for brains head
JD posted this yesterday in this thread
Heroin dealer gets a White House send off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

there is not an original thought in your shit for brains head

btw we in Oklahoma consider the Arbuckle Mountains as a hill and the only people who live there are park rangers and what did you say "swung and missed again"

you need to change your avatar to this
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:33 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
Not an original thought in your shit for brains head
JD posted this yesterday in this thread
Heroin dealer gets a White House send off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

there is not an original thought in your shit for brains head Like there is in yours LMAO.

btw we in Oklahoma consider the Arbuckle Mountains as a hill and the only people who live there are park rangers and what did you say "swung and missed again" Hillbilly

I need to change my avatar to this
]Lookie the Okie hillbilly stalker has crawled from under the porch to babble bullshit once again. You really are working on the dumbest mother fucker on the forum award hillbilly.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:40 AM   #27
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
]Lookie the Okie hillbilly stalker has crawled from under the porch to babble bullshit once again. [Fucking hillbilly.
"babble" another word you stole from me
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 02:24 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
"babble" another word you stole from me
No stones, you silly hillbilly you have a very pathetic life if all you have to do is stalk me on this hooker board, and make your simple little comments. You sound like the word babble is one you invented like Gore did the internet. You are as stump dumb as your hero chicken dyke.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women