Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2015, 08:40 AM   #46
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Very noble of ya to take a chance on him Ze, I cant believe anyone would short your money for refreshments, especially for ones you didnt request or even partake in.
Thats some kind of wrong on many levels. ~Y~
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:00 AM   #47
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

If I am interested in a drink, I usually ask if I can bring something. I do find more often nowadays the lady telling me she has alcohol on hand, and I'll take whatever she is offering. I always assumed she was being a gracious host...hadn't occurred to me before now that it may be a protective measure as well. Totally makes sense, though, now that I think about it.

It also has never crossed my mind to take the cost of a bottle of liquor out of a donation. I can't imagine anyone thinking that's ok.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 04:32 PM   #48
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

There is absolutely nothing "stuck up" about a lady that doesn't want to chug tall boys with you before noon. Basic etiquette and common sense seem to be lost on some people.

If I asked a lady to come out to my place for an 11 a.m. session and she showed up with a sixer of Schlitz, I'd be pissed. Better yet, if she insisted that I have one and then proceeded to down two of them before we got intimate, I'd consider throwing her out. And, if at the end of our session she said, "The Schlitz cost me $10, so you owe me another $10." I would lose my mind.

Just flip this script before you judge.
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:58 PM   #49
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ynot~ View Post
Very noble of ya to take a chance on him Ze, I cant believe anyone would short your money for refreshments, especially for ones you didnt request or even partake in.
Thats some kind of wrong on many levels. ~Y~
Noble? It was a fucking science experiment. Nothing noble about it...
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #50
blakeonback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default I call bullshit on Ze'

Ze,
You decide to bring this stuff up in public? And never give me any indication of any disappointment at any point in our session? Who does that? Obviously, you have no concern of privacy for yourself or mine. I agree I may not be the most refined hobbiest on the board but I wouldn't call drinking half a can of cider while at an appt and in total as I showed up without having any drinks or indication of it and ok I did buy a couple of ciders and some gummy worms just to be cute and did bring them as a gift to you which you only had them I had none. bla bla bla.... then when we wrap the session you asked me to take the ciders and invited me back later in the evening to drink with you because it was just to early for you then and you had more appts in line after ours. As far as the overstaying the appt I had no idea and no indication that I was over my time. Our appt was at 12 noon and I arrived late at 12:30 and when I left it was 1:45. I don't know what justifies any part of you making our business everyone else's without any communication to myself that you felt there was some injustice done on my part. Another member brought your post to my attention and I was shocked with regards to your etiquette and any sense of discretion on your part much less any indication that there was any dissatisfaction on your part at all. I don't feel I should have to defend myself but I feel I have and even I know that most always squabbles between op and provider are better settled in private and really amounts to no more than gossip on the boards and ends up doing nobody any good anyway. I'll agree to stop by and drop you 10 bucks in your mail box lol if you wish and I apologize for any overstay and for not knowing what the donation was going to be first and shorting you 5 or 6 bucks. Please know the damage you cause from your disregard for privacy on the board is far more damaging for either of us and let me be the first to ask to end this thread. BOB
blakeonback is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:52 AM   #51
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Discretion is out the window when you short a provider and intentionally overstay your time.
An alert is completely warranted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeonback View Post
Ze,
You decide to bring this stuff up in public? And never give me any indication of any disappointment at any point in our session? Who does that?

Someone who doesn't want a drunkard to become irrational in person and is managing her risks.

Obviously, you have no concern of privacy for yourself or mine.

See first statement.

I agree I may not be the most refined hobbiest on the board but I wouldn't call drinking half a can of cider while at an appt and in total as I showed up without having any drinks or indication of it and ok I did buy a couple of ciders and some gummy worms just to be cute and did bring them as a gift to you which you only had them I had none. bla bla bla....

then when we wrap the session you asked me to take the ciders

Actually, I was going to throw them away, you decided to leave with the two cans, one of which had been opened. Who takes open containers?

and invited me back later in the evening to drink with you because it was just to early for you then and you had more appts in line after ours.

I said I had responsibilities, and the invitation was a generic one of "maybe later or another time"... You would have found me constantly busy with real life obligations.

As far as the overstaying the appt I had no idea and no indication that I was over my time. Our appt was at 12 noon and I arrived late at 12:30 and when I left it was 1:45.

Your times are off, according to my call logs and texts.

I don't know what justifies any part of you making our business everyone else's without any communication to myself that you felt there was some injustice done on my part.

I do not need to ask your permission to write an alert.

Another member brought your post to my attention and I was shocked with regards to your etiquette and any sense of discretion on your part much less any indication that there was any dissatisfaction on your part at all.

Gawd damn I can be a great actress. -_-

I don't feel I should have to defend myself but I feel I have and even I know that most always squabbles between op and provider are better settled in private and really amounts to no more than gossip on the boards and ends up doing nobody any good anyway.

Sounds like you don't want anyone tattle tale-ing on your amazing reputation.

I'll agree to stop by and drop you 10 bucks in your mail box lol if you wish and I apologize for any overstay and for not knowing what the donation was going to be first and shorting you 5 or 6 bucks. Please know the damage you cause from your disregard for privacy on the board is far more damaging for either of us and let me be the first to ask to end this thread. BOB

Crutch all you want on this bullshit "discretion" crap. Most people know I hold privacy and discretion of the utmost. For me to post this at all is a BIG deal. I think you are the SECOND alert I have had to post in my entire span.

Behave in a gentlemanly manner, do everything in your power to not make a provider feel how I did and you shouldn't have any issues going further.

You pulled this shit with other providers, I am just the only one willing to post it in public and give you the fucking chance to change.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 09:27 AM   #52
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Ze: Well written and expressed. You are a lady who can take care of business.....in so many amazing ways.

Blakeonback: Good luck. According to this thread your reputation preceeded your visit with Ze. You blew the chance you were given after trying to see Ze for so long. Now your reputation is even better known. You are now an infamous celebrity. ***applause and cheering***
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 09:49 AM   #53
ibupro01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I usually don't post in this type of thread but I have had the same thought from the beginning. If you bring someone a gift and then charge them for it, how is that a gift? In this situation, the provider gave the client the gift.
ibupro01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 10:00 AM   #54
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Yepper, ~Ze~ is totally correct in her application of hobby logic. (pretty much any and all logic really) and the dude looses. He did enough stuff to be booted and get a real alert. And dumbass, the reason she didn't tell you about it at the time is for her own safety. Are you really that dense? Guess so.

So bottom line is ~Ze~ is correct and dumbazz is wrong, yet again.
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 10:07 AM   #55
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

This is not....................Science
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 11:59 AM   #56
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Pretty entertaining stuff here. Quite the pandering, irrelevant tangents, and poorly played (or rather just true to form?) I feel from both sides; but entertaining nonetheless.

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 01:32 PM   #57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

"Our appt was at 12 noon and I arrived late at 12:30 and when I left it was 1:45."

Did you read that^^^^ before you wrote it? Matter of fact, did you proof read any of it.....awful to try and read. I comprehend 1hr and 45 minutes of time she can't bill for her services, and was paid roughly $300........matter of common courtesy and respect.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 02:00 PM   #58
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Byexceptional attitude to attempt something this open minded by ~Ze~
Take a lump and find one of the other 2,134 ladies who could avail you of their services ~dude who got lump~
Just remembering the first time I made an extremely imperfect impression on a lady and sordid details were shared, in much more detail than you'll ever find here, about the magnitude of my bcd acumen with her "girlfriends". I got back up on that horse and fucked the shit out of one of her bff's until she begged for air and water. I guess I just wasn't as angry the first time.
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 04:21 PM   #59
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

"Our appt was at 12 noon and I arrived late at 12:30 and when I left it was 1:45."

What I love is that the guy basically admitted to staying 45 minutes over. If this is his defense, I'd damn sure hate to see the indictment!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:10 PM   #60
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Wow... you guys have me thinking a little differently than I began.. I was of the opinion Ze was out of line putting this on an open forum ,and I still have my reservations. However, you are right- one must include the 30 minutes she had to wait for him to be late, and clearly you do not deduct gift costs from session donations. I am on "the Ze is not interested" list. So I know how she can be annoying as hell. While we share mutual friends I am damn sure not a whiteknight for Ze. Here is what I think .. Blake you went from a crappy client to a jerk when you were short on the donation. Ze,, I can't help but think this could have been resolved without posting this "sort of alert"on public forum. I think you were pissed and wanted to do harm.
To those guys with the high five to Ze. Really? is this what you want to have your provider
be inclined to do if you have a session issue? I always ask them to be sure and contact me if anything comes up as a problem. Would this fellow have made peace if given a chance?
Guests021916 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women