Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48448
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41591
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2015, 09:16 AM   #226
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahaha... the Freelance Faggot from Arkansas (FFA) offers up links that refute his own ridiculous assertions. Because he never reads our links, he stupidly assumes we won't read his... His conspiracy-riddled mind eagerly leaps from “missed signals” to “inside job” - even as the author of the book cited in his links directly refudiates him:

Mr Shirley said: "Based on all my research, I believe that neither Roosevelt nor anybody in his government, the Navy or the War Department knew that the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbour. There was no conspiracy."
You expect the government to admit it? How naive. I think the chem trails must be directly over your house. It's the only explanation.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:16 AM   #227
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Pearl Harbor was an inside job. They spread smallpox from the blankets that they got from the Cherokee. Then everybody was sick and stuff. Then what had happened was they all fell asleep and Roosevelt told the Japanese to attack now, because they were all alseep. First they had given us syphilis though. And then flight 370 flew over and dropped the first bomb, before flying off to an island and covering itself with branches and leaves.
The article you cited confirms you're a liar, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:17 AM   #228
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The article you cited confirms you're a liar, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I cited three articles...
Old 04-13-2015, 09:18 AM   #229
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
No, I've demonstrated that people like you are victims of dichotomized thinking....
"Dichotomized thinking"?

Once again, the only thing you've demonstrated is that - despite your repeated pathetic denials - you are UNDERCUNT, the Freelance Faggot from Arkansas:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You people are mired in dichotomy.
Quote:
It's a false dichotomy. It assumes there are only two outcomes; I believe in a christian god and go to heaven or I don't believe in a christian god and go to hell.
Quote:
False dichotomy. You present only two choices; all laws must be obeyed or no laws must be obeyed.
Quote:
And it's a false dichotomy. Let's get the terminology correct.
Quote:
That's another false dichotomy, which you love to use. Those aren't the only two choices. Why do you guys always bring it down to two choices, as if that's all there is.
Quote:
And you have, like you constantly do, presented another false dichotomy. I either completely agree with you or I'm a 'jihadist-loving scumbag' to quote you.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:24 AM   #230
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
"Dichotomized thinking"?

Once again, the only thing you've demonstrated is that - despite your repeated pathetic denials - you are UNDERCUNT, the Freelance Faggot from Arkansas:
You're really grasping at straws. And it's funny as hell to watch. You go ON and ON and you keep going back to this guy's posts and copying and pasting, it's really fucking touching. It's obvious the guy had a profound effect on you in a penis-moving kind of way.

What other word should I use? You ARE a victim of dichotomized thinking. I proved your foolish point wrong and you had nothing to rebound with, except this idiotic drivel. Keep going. You're like my little trained monkey. You don't want to dance, but when I start playing the tune, you can't help yourself.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:29 AM   #231
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I cited three articles...
None of which supported your stupid position, and two directly repudiated your stupid-ass position, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:40 AM   #232
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
None of which supported your stupid position, and two directly repudiated your stupid-ass position, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It was all the KKK. Look into it.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:47 AM   #233
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be lying again if you imagine that the articles you cited support that stupid-ass contention, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:49 AM   #234
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be lying again if you imagine that the articles you cited support that stupid-ass contention, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You have to read between the lines. It's there.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:55 AM   #235
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's very clear that you are indulging in lines other than those you cited, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, or you're lying again.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:07 AM   #236
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You're really grasping at straws.

Grasping at straws, undercunt? You mean like you do whenever you're up against the ropes getting completely pummeled?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Then what had happened was they all fell asleep and Roosevelt told the Japanese to attack now, because they were all asleep.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:25 AM   #237
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
What other word should I use? You ARE a victim of dichotomized thinking...
Dichotomized thinking, undercunt? You mean like you and Odumbo demonstrate each time you say it's either the Iran framework agreement or war?
Old 04-13-2015, 03:41 PM   #238
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm not the one claiming to be a "God fearing Christian." But I do love pointing out hypocrites. If you knew your Bible, which I don't believe, you'd know that God does not like open and persistent violation of his rules. And here you brag about your disobedience, and then claim forgiveness then go out and do it again. Remember the words to the woman taken in adultery? "Go, and SIN NO MORE". He didn't say get laid all you want, and we'll ignore it. John wrote, "I write these things to yo that you sin NOT, but IF (not when) you sin, you have an advocate before the Father "

There is no license to sin at will in Christian doctrine. Then I point out your hypocrisy, and you attack. Look in your concordance under the word "hypocrite". Then tell me how you are going to get to heaven before me.

And read your Bible. What does it say the traits of a genuine Christian are. Ask your pastor about your hobbying and arrogance.

Now you're going to respond with some angry retort, but if you heed my words, you might avoid Hell. Otherwise you're toast. Literally.
YOU OLD POS FART!!!! Where did I brag about my disobedience??? You are a filthy liar!!! If you think everyone who has sex before marriage is going to Hell- if that's the case- I hope Hell is a might large place.
What is worst COG having 78 reviews or killing someone? Didn't Moses kill someone? Didn't David commit Murder? How many concubines and mistresses did King Solomon have...? How many Christians did the Apostle Paul put to death???
Are they all going to Hell because they weren't the perfect person like you COG? Worry about the skeletons in your closet before you stop pointing fingers at me.

You are one of the biggest frauds on here COG!!!! You are a bigot- anti-american- anti-govt- anti-immigration - you want to point fingers at everyone else and blame them for your insecurities and your shortcomings. People like you COG become the next Timothy McVeigh and tend to align themselves with anti-government orgs like NEO_NAZIS, and KKK. By the way, have you went to church and confessed your sins of all your reviews???? I think not- you are the true hypocrite and you are a dangerous one. You use the name Cute Old Guy to fool people to thinking you are this innocent non harmful elderly man, but in reality you a sick delusional anti-american bigot. Get lost !!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 03:44 PM   #239
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
YOU OLD POS FART!!!! Where did I brag about my disobedience??? You are a filthy liar!!! If you think everyone who has sex before marriage is going to Hell- if that's the case- I hope Hell is a might large place.
What is worst COG having 78 reviews or killing someone? Didn't Moses kill someone? Didn't David commit Murder? How many concubines and mistresses did King Solomon have...? How many Christians did the Apostle Paul put to death???
Are they all going to Hell because they weren't the perfect person like you COG? Worry about the skeletons in your closet before you stop pointing fingers at me.

You are one of the biggest frauds on here COG!!!! You are a bigot- anti-american- anti-govt- anti-immigration - you want to point fingers at everyone else and blame them for your insecurities and your shortcomings. People like you COG become the next Timothy McVeigh and tend to align themselves with anti-government orgs like NEO_NAZIS, and KKK. By the way, have you went to church and confessed your sins of all your reviews???? I think not- you are the true hypocrite and you are a dangerous one. You use the name Cute Old Guy to fool people to thinking you are this innocent non harmful elderly man, but in reality you a sick delusional anti-american bigot. Get lost !!!!!!
You've got 78 reviews you goddamned fool! That's the 78 times you admit to.

Has he 'went' to church. Jeebus Christ, we're out in the sticks now.

You a damn fool.
Old 04-13-2015, 03:45 PM   #240
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Dichotomized thinking, undercunt? You mean like you and Odumbo demonstrate each time you say it's either the Iran framework agreement or war?
And you put your dumbass on display once again. Because you deal in absolutes, you assume it must always be this way. There aren't ALWAYS more than two choices you ignorant slut. In the case of Iran. What is a third option?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women