Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2015, 04:48 PM   #31
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

My hobby phone stays off most of the time.

I like to pm the weekend ads Saturday morning and getting a reply the next week.
Helps me out a hell of a lots.

or hell just send a text with no name.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:14 PM   #32
Brooke Fox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 275627
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I send messages and text weekly sometimes every two weeks to my friends but I feel if we exchange numbers then you have given me the permission to contact you when I am available to see you...Is it wrong for me to let my friends who have contacted me first, know my schedule ...?? I never contact anyone who says only email or the line is not secure if after the fist time meeting you don't want contact with me then let me know.
Brooke Fox is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 12:20 AM   #33
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Brooke, you'd be a good person to answer the questions I posed in #21.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:12 AM   #34
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete1234 View Post
I've been in this game for just a little over a year and still learning my way around. I don't know exactly how many girls I've seen but it hasn't been that many. Maybe 10 or so. Almost all of them I have seen will send me a text at some random time after I have seen them, usually after a week or so saying they are available or something like that, nothing rude, just suggesting. Is this normal? It doesn't seem very discreet to do this. I guess I didn't think I would have to say please don't contact me, I will contact you if I want. Really, I'd like to just say if I've seen you once I don't want to see you again, it just my preference. Don't like the same girl more than once.
Nothing wrong with a provider contacting you, as long as it is not constantly. Usually, that means that she had a good time with you and wants to see you again or she needs money or both. I have had multiple providers contact me, and I respond with thanks for thinking of me (even if I am one of a group pf guys who are sent a mass general text), but tell them either do not contact me, I will contact you or I may even set an appointment, but since she contacted me, I will ask about a special on the donation.

If you do not like to see the same girl more than once, you might want to keep that to yourself, a normal provider wants regulars and repeats.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:26 AM   #35
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Nothing wrong with a provider contacting you, as long as it is not constantly. Usually, that means that she had a good time with you and wants to see you again or she needs money or both. I have had multiple providers contact me, and I respond with thanks for thinking of me (even if I am one of a group pf guys who are sent a mass general text), but tell them either do not contact me, I will contact you or I may even set an appointment, but since she contacted me, I will ask about a special on the donation.

If you do not like to see the same girl more than once, you might want to keep that to yourself, a normal provider wants regulars and repeats.
Even though I don't mind providers contacting me at all DavidFree has reminded me of a single fuck up by a non ECCIE provider. She sent out one of those mass text. I didn't realize that was what it was so I sent my usual smart ass response. OOPS. It was bad enough that she had done this because some poor bastard's SO had intercepted the text. To make thing worse when I sent my reply she got it too. So now a very angry SO knew her man had been up to something she knew who it was with and she was demanding to know who I was. For once in my life I was able to just say nothing. I did contact the whiz kid that sent the text and ask to be removed from her list. I hadn't ever actually met her anyway. I'm still living and breathing I have no idea how it played out for anyone else.
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 12:19 PM   #36
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I have NO problems with a Lady texting me at anytime!
No SO, live alone so let the good times roll!
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:01 PM   #37
Superlark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I don't mind getting text or PM. I met some nice providers via Pm that i have never thought about them.
Superlark is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:24 PM   #38
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Spoken by an individual who's self esteem depends on the degradation of others.

Shit happens, people get sick, kids get sick, cars break down..... and so forth.

IF, they have an understanding that it is cool, then so be it.
But IF you have NOT discussed it with him before hand, then a text/call is out of the question.

Kisses
Tay
I think maybe I'm taking the first line of this wrong but seems like a jab at me? If I'm wrong I apologize.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:59 PM   #39
Brooke Fox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 275627
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Brooke, you'd be a good person to answer the questions I posed in #21.

When I work which is not on a every day basis I send text to my customers and just say hi I get at least a response from 75 percent of the people I text . I believe if you don't want me contacting you unless it is via email or you contacting me first it must be said to one another. I don't see how its unprofessional at all to contact your friends unless they have stated the discretion of when and how to contact them.
Brooke Fox is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:49 AM   #40
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Fox View Post
... I feel if we exchange numbers then you have given me the permission to contact you when I am available to see you...
Sounds like some buried text you find in a contract. Not a fan.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:59 AM   #41
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

If a guy is going to play in this business then there's a 100% chance that at least one lady he's seen will contact him somehow, somewhere, sometime. If the guy is concerned these messages will be seen by people he doesn't want seeing them then it's up to him to take the necessary precautions.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:15 AM   #42
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Based on her 75% estimated hit rate, it would seem a significant number of your brothers might disagree.

That's one lady's experience. I wish others who do the same would share their's. If that hit rate is close to accurate, it's surprising more women don't do it.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:50 AM   #43
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Based on her 75% estimated hit rate, it would seem a significant number of your brothers might disagree.
And that's all well and good for them; but personally I'm not comfortable with that kind of mindset. As such, a provider who makes assumptions like that is the type of provider I would never be interested in seeing. If you can't bother to ask if it's ok to contact me then who knows what else you can't be bothered to do with my privacy. I can see assumptions like that being extended into other areas, and that's not something I'd care to chance. Regardless of my safety measures or SO situation. I want a provider I can trust and will respect our circumstances enough to ask.

This of course doesn't extend to the text or two as I'm driving away; but more so of the cold text.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:41 AM   #44
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Fox View Post
I send messages and text weekly sometimes every two weeks to my friends but I feel if we exchange numbers then you have given me the permission to contact you when I am available to see you
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
FunInDFW has a point. The term "exchange numbers" needs to be clarified. If I make sure she has my number after a session for future use, then yes. But if she just captures the number from pre-session communication, that does not entitle a provider to send random solicitations. I feel like it's up to the provider to know the difference. I get periodic texts from several providers, but they all know they have permission to do so. In my case, it's not a problem anyway, but with many on here, that's not the case.

And to the other point; 75% response does not seem unrealistic. If a lady takes the time to send me a text or a pm, even if I can't play, I always offer her the courtesy of a response.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 11:48 AM   #45
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

^ a fair point.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women