Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2015, 01:06 AM   #106
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Darrell is the only sane one of the lot........ijs
Darryl.. my man. He's so off the charts that he is the only "sane" in the world they live in. Every antisocial behavior that you can think of he possesses... extreme self reliance, slow to trust, unabashed and unapologetic about it. Those are the only ways to live in an apocalypse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls View Post
Rick is going "Shane" status with his pussy deprived ass self. (Anyone notice the scene when Shane shaved his head back at the farm and Rick shaved his beard? Coincidence?)

Carol is obviously a crazy ass broad and I probably wouldn't fuck with her.

Sasha has gone cuckoo like her brother Tyreese.

BTW can anyone let meknow what was up with the last episode's ending? Was he testing the walls? Was he having thoughts about the letter "A" stamped on his hand bringing Terminus flashbacks?
Rick is feeling himself entirely too much. "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. " He is a man, and yearns what he once had. He may be pussy starved but I think that looking in on the barber chick and her husband he is thinking that he is not weak like he thinks that other man is, and can do her better than her man can. How many has that myth befallen?

Let us not forget his episodes while they were at the prison and he went crazy. Even Hershel had to worry about him.

Carol is not crazy and if you think she is you haven't been watching closely. She prefers to to underestimated than overestimated, which is always the stance that will give you the upper hand. She said herself that the great thing about that place is that she gets to be invisible again. Carol of them all knows how to really play the game that is crucial to their survival: Watch until the other player shows their hand for the bullshit that it is.

Sasha needs to sit down and shut up... period. She clearly hasn't reconciled what was with what now is. As is, she's more of a liability to the group than anything right now. (BTW, I think that the chick who plays Sasha would make a great Susannah Dean for the upcoming Dark Tower movie, but we'll see).

The group have been out in the fallen world for so long that they don't remember what it was like beforehand. The people of Alexandria (at least for now) is a reminder of the world before because they have been sheltered for the most part and haven't had to deal with it the world as it is now. Like members of the Rick's group keep saying, they are weak. Maybe so but something about that place does not sit right with me. All of the elements are there but like a song where every other line of notes is wrong, something is very off key there.

I can't wait to see what happens next week.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:46 AM   #107
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

The Big Picture (as Rick and his group knows all too well) is the outside world is not safe and in all likelihood never will be again.

In spite of the elaborate wall / gate system, (Rick) also knows Alexandria is weak and poorly defensed. One slip up and the entire community could be compromised. As well guarded / fortified Woodbury was, his group still penetrated their lines and did as they pleased once inside.

[QUOTE=Hottentot Venus;1056480099] Rick is feeling himself entirely too much........

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely[QUOTE]

Yes....and so did The Governor (losing his family spiralled him into Breaking Bad). Rick won't off the deep end as he did (he still has Carl and Judith to safeguard)....but I fear (Rick and his possee) may push the boundaries (of the Alexandrians) enough to springboard a civil war.

[QUOTE] He is a man, and yearns what he once had. [QUOTE]

Carol is one cool customer....she's learned and adapted to this upside-down world. She's become the ultimate survivor.....she's the Stealth Bomber of this group..... don't eff with her....period.

[QUOTE] Carol is not crazy.......[QUOTE]

Neither can I.
Three more episodes remaining, right? Damn....this could really get crazy before its all said and done.

Quote:
I can't wait to see what happens next week.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:49 AM   #108
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1056481031]

Carol is one cool customer....she's learned and adapted to this upside-down world. She's become the ultimate survivor.....she's the Stealth Bomber of this group..... don't eff with her....period.

[QUOTE]

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:01 PM   #109
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Walking Dead sucks donkey balls.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #110
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
...and to think, I was just about to schedule with you again until I read that
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:38 PM   #111
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Ohhhhhh please I can't handle your weenier! LMAO
Old 03-12-2015, 08:39 PM   #112
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Has it gotten smaller? Hahaha then I would of! You're the biggest motherfucka on here ya already know. ��
Old 03-12-2015, 09:45 PM   #113
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Is that on your menu as well?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:20 PM   #114
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

It's not for everyone, Jemma....and obviously it's not your cup o' tea; so be it. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, right?

But for 15 million viewers each week (and that's a bonanza for any network let alone a cable network) TWD is spot on. AMC is ringing the cash register with it (and a spin off is already in the works).

Quote:
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:34 PM   #115
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Some people feel it. Some don't. It is an intricate and intellectual show. More like a study of the human condition and a flowing conversation between the players and ourselves. For some that takes too much thought to put the Legos together. It's not all zombie guts and gore. Sometimes I just like to be entertained without the catharsis which is when I turn the channel to Workaholics.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:03 AM   #116
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a DeadMonger
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:54 AM   #117
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
It's not for everyone, Jemma....and obviously it's not your cup o' tea; so be it. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, right?

But for 15 million viewers each week (and that's a bonanza for any network let alone a cable network) TWD is spot on. AMC is ringing the cash register with it (and a spin off is already in the works).
Dexter had way more hits than that.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:55 AM   #118
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Some people feel it. Some don't. It is an intricate and intellectual show. More like a study of the human condition and a flowing conversation between the players and ourselves. For some that takes too much thought to put the Legos together. It's not all zombie guts and gore. Sometimes I just like to be entertained without the catharsis which is when I turn the channel to Workaholics.
Just not a zombie or comic book person. I prefer the gore, realistic crap.
Old 03-13-2015, 04:04 AM   #119
CeasarJ
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead! LMAO!!!

http://efukt.com/21212_'Original_P'.html
CeasarJ is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:07 AM   #120
CeasarJ
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

This season of The Walking Dead has been pretty boring imo. I've been catching up on Vikings and Black Sails instead. Also Better Call Saul is a pretty good show so far.
CeasarJ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women